The Rising + LPT defeat DH + DK

Monkeyfbi135

We set up a fight against LPT for today which was no RSC post, so I won't comment much on it. Both sides performed well - LPT is always a brilliant opponent, and today was no exception. However, I received word from an RE official that DK + DH + 2m had just attempted to crash their fun event against GS. Next thing I knew, DH was walking around south of our fight. They piled our commander, Pikea33, and we agreed with LPT to take them out. DH disappeared immediately.

So we continued the fight and then DK ran in with DH close behind. We quickly got in contact with LPT and agreed to call our fight a draw since it was almost over anyway, but also to take out DK + DH.

The Rising starting - 100

LPT starting - ~120

DK starting - ~130-140

DH starting - 100

TR focused on DK while LPT hit DH. We drove DK back as LPT did the same to DH, relentlessly hitting their weak main pile as our members dragged them across the minimap. Soon LPT had cornered DH in single, while TR had DK with a 60 option pile regrouping at new gate. We charged up and the KO's began once more. DK attempted to regroup below lava gap, but as we walked over to hit them, they left the world. We immediately went to go find LPT to finish off DH, but LPT had already finished the job :thumbsup:

Picture159.png

Picture158.png

^I should mention that there's one PH member following us in that screenie. He may have tipped the fight in our favor :wub:

Picture160.png

^DH member running south. He didn't make it to single :P

The Rising ending - 135

Picture157.png

LPT ending - 135

Picture156.png

DK ending - ? (down to about 25 in cc on another world)

dk_in_95-2.png

DH ending - 0

Thank you LPT for agreeing to clear crashers. You're one of the most respectable and under-recognized clans out there :wub: :-P

Vid can be watched here - http://www.motionbox.com/videos/1c99dcb51e1befc594

I'd embed it, but I don't know how to embed Motionbox

:thumbsup:

TRsiggynumber3.png

Monkeyfbi135 / Big Dumb Ape | Proud Leader of The Rising

Waiting to see what DH has to say.

Here's their excuse off of RSC

We didn't want to crash. I though that was unplanned fight. We want to apology. GJ TR+LPT

Happy b'day RE  :wub:

Not a valid excuse, tbh.

TRsiggynumber3.png

Monkeyfbi135 / Big Dumb Ape | Proud Leader of The Rising

Why has 2m and DH felt the need to crash fights as of late? They're strong clans in their own right, I would assume they wouldn't need to resort to such things. Used to have high opinions of both of them...

to my knowledge 2m and DK don't touch eachother and have a unwritten allience, if I'm wrong correct me. As for DH..who knows :|

Why has 2m and DH felt the need to crash fights as of late? They're strong clans in their own right, I would assume they wouldn't need to resort to such things. Used to have high opinions of both of them...

to my knowledge 2m and DK don't touch eachother and have a unwritten allience, if I'm wrong correct me. As for DH..who knows :|

2M gives us respect, so we in turn give it back to them....as for Tr well it's not new us ending their fights lol..which we did in the end :D

Cya at your next fight Tr :)

As for DH teaming with us that's a big joke cuz DH was hitting us too lol

Try asking them...

#2m-clan

#DH_clan

2hsasrb.png

2M gives us respect, so we in turn give it back to them....as for Tr well it's not new us ending their fights lol..which we did in the end :D

Try asking them...

#2m-clan

#DH_clan

DK actually has a clan that respects them :o Can't wait to see how that turns out..

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

2M gives us respect, so we in turn give it back to them

That's understandable, then. I was wondering about that but I hadn't gotten around to asking. Thanks for clearing that up :)

Try asking them...

#2m-clan

#DH_clan

Fair enough, though I would have thought they could've responded here just as easily, since I see members from both clans post :P

hzvjpwS.gif

Try asking them...

#2m-clan

#DH_clan

DK actually has a clan that respects them :o Can't wait to see how that turns out..

If your ranked members spent less time flaming DK and more time worrying about their ...your clan would have been safe to fight in the wildy today.

2hsasrb.png

Made me laugh tbh, it's like threatening a dragon with a water pistol.

Good job LPT and TR, disappointing DH.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Um, why did DH crash? :S

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~