The Most Uncommon Untrimmed Skillcape

MyCalmSkills

Die in f2p so your cape goes to your grave. Switch to a members world and get whatever member 99 skills you want. Go back to the f2p world you died on and back to your grave. Telegrab the cape from the grave. I had to do that for my summon cape.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only ones that slightly impress me are Slayer, followed by HP. HP, if you train your stats evenly it's not that hard to get tbh. At one point, HP was my highest skill. Summoning doesn't seem that hard; if I stopped mage at 98, I could have probably done melee/range for 99 summon (if I put in enough time >_>) and gotten it first. One of the reason why 99 summon is/was hard to get is summon is/was a new skill. If you had say combat stats in the 90 range when summon came out, your in a bad position to get 99 first.

Really, the rest of the untrimmed skillcapes don't have anything special that makes them hard as a first 99, except money for most of the buyables.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Slayer. The reason is like HP and Summoning, they require combat, but, unlike HP and Summoning, to get 99, you would have to average AT LEAST 13M experience in a combat skill. It isn't like you can range/mage/melee every monster. Sure, people have done it, but that is also why it is the most rare.

HP is actually really easy. I got 99 HP well before I got another 99 CB stat (my 2nd highest was Prayer and 97), it just wasn't untrimmed.

Summoning can be done with relative ease if someone

a) uses PC

b) Spreads out consumption/gathering of charms. Instead of just barraging lobs to 99 summoning, get charms for 80-92 from there, then range some dragons to get 96, then melee [monster] to 99. Much more spread out than Slayer.

Goldtatze.png

Most of the untrimmed slayer capes out there are people that botted soul wars. Yeah, not that impressive. Unless they have a bunch of skills in the 98s you know they're fake.

That explains people with untrimmed Herb/Rc capes right? /sarcasm

Goldtatze.png

Most of the untrimmed slayer capes out there are people that botted soul wars. Yeah, not that impressive. Unless they have a bunch of skills in the 98s you know they're fake.

That explains people with untrimmed Herb/Rc capes right? /sarcasm

slayer cant be compared to those skills. 99 rc and 99 herb can be done by a lvl 3

Btw you can only use SW for combat stats, not skills. If

you see a lvl 3 with untrimmed slayer, they didnt use

recoil rings or anything that inspired.

• 2 months later...

well for those of you that didnt know but slayer now trains slower then constitution it is impossible to achieve 99 slayer without having 99 constitution first therefore in my opinion untrimmed slayer skillcape is the rarest

well for those of you that didnt know but slayer now trains slower then constitution it is impossible to achieve 99 slayer without having 99 constitution first therefore in my opinion untrimmed slayer skillcape is the rarest

Using a cannon, summoning familiars, soul wars, and training on controlled will get you 99 slayer untrimmed. Multiple people have done it. 99 Summoning is just as hard if not harder to do actually.

Slayer. With no doubt from me. Summoning, Construction, Farming and RC are probably very rare too though.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak