• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Removed

HE CHANGED HIS FN NAME ffs...

l2read

madmonkey1-282x300.jpg

Easy there monkey, don't rage at me. Where is the proof that he was in your ml before? Oh wait....

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

:^_^: Congrats LGZ and COLL, it was a fun war, not gonna troll, just sayin' can't win them all. Grats on your victory. =]

EDIT: I felt sorry for the LGZ non multi clan-er's that didn't get to war, Props for you guys showing up (respect) <3

~Jos~

Grats Collision you had solid tanks (KOd NIGREIAN but I heard that he DCd? If so that sucks for him cause he's a beast tank.)

Pretty good tank from Infinitone also.

Legendz members who got dropped for Collision... I just don't know what to say, so I'll say sorry on behalf of Infinitone.

Karanbest3, get your facts straight before you make a fool of yourself trolling, these boards already hate you don't make that worse.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Grats Collision you had solid tanks (KOd NIGREIAN but I heard that he DCd? If so that sucks for him cause he's a beast tank.)

Pretty good tank from Infinitone also.

Legendz members who got dropped for Collision... I just don't know what to say, so I'll say sorry on behalf of Infinitone.

Karanbest3, get your facts straight before you make a fool of yourself trolling, these boards already hate you don't make that worse.

Actually <333 Infinitone DC'ed during his tank, Nigerian was eating till he died. Think you might of had that backwards - just sayin' =]

Tbh, C\_/, but anyways, grats on the win if you want to take it after dropping your own members.. next time consider who you drop you had some really bad tanks from LGZ out there.. great tanks from Collision then, and a pretty solid collision snipe unit.

Oh and I did some math there's at LEAST 11 members of Coll in LGZ, or LGZ in coll, so after you break it down with Colls odd 52 members or whatever it is cbf to check that means theres 11/52 (22% of Coll's ml) is LGZ/Coll.... pretty cool statistics if you ask me..

Would you guys ever care for a non multi clanner war, ya know legit Downfall vs well your back up fall in leaders and back up members? #downfall if so.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

62500.png

Just to get this straightened out (22:20:41) -Vectra[01]- ** (ERROR): The username "iinderjitt" was not found in RSHSC clan database. You say he changed his name but his new name and his old name arent on the memberlist? I think before you drop the loyal legendz members for collision members make sure they are actaully on the memberlist. Next i really didn't care about that but lightspeed (not a irl nigerian btw) choked got k0ed so <3. I hope for a rematch in a few months in clan war classic with range on. Tanked all food and prayer and i booked it like a nigerian and Mb Kai fight se bro <3.

mageprayherosigjeff.gif

Tbh, C\_/, but anyways, grats on the win if you want to take it after dropping your own members.. next time consider who you drop you had some really bad tanks from LGZ out there.. great tanks from Collision then, and a pretty solid collision snipe unit.

Oh and I did some math there's at LEAST 11 members of Coll in LGZ, or LGZ in coll, so after you break it down with Colls odd 52 members or whatever it is cbf to check that means theres 11/52 (22% of Coll's ml) is LGZ/Coll.... pretty cool statistics if you ask me..

Would you guys ever care for a non multi clanner war, ya know legit Downfall vs well your back up fall in leaders and back up members? #downfall if so.

Coll/LGZ multi clanners: (13)

J1had Unit

Jihade Unit

Kevin L89

Jihadun1t

Azn Baller22

Jihaduniit

Niegerian

Colsbhindme

Legitlgz

Jihadunit

Infinitone - Coll FA

Legitt Lgz - Coll FA

Idead4life - Coll FA

(I didn't take much time to find more) =]

Fyi 13/52 = .25 = 25%

Meaning 1/4 of LGZ is Coll too O_o...

Good Job Legendz! i personnaly wanted you guyz to win and show where does df really belongs

And the reply's i see from df and their lovers(t0) are expected to.. now they will say they need another war without collision members, but really downfall you knew this before then why you warred? But once again its downfall and if they give excuses its nothing new.

OT: Good job lgz!!

Boy are you okay?

OT: Congratz Collegendz.

* Ex DF Leader 08-09 *

* Ex DF Council 09-10 *

1-9-10

Removed

HE CHANGED HIS FN NAME ffs...

l2read

62500.png

Just to get this straightened out (22:20:41) -Vectra[01]- ** (ERROR): The username "iinderjitt" was not found in RSHSC clan database. You say he changed his name but his new name and his old name arent on the memberlist? I think before you drop the loyal legendz members for collision members make sure they are actaully on the memberlist. Next i really didn't care about that but lightspeed (not a irl nigerian btw) choked got k0ed so <3. I hope for a rematch in a few months in clan war classic with range on. Tanked all food and prayer and i booked it like a nigerian and Mb Kai fight se bro <3.

+1 for the mph :thumbup:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

is that why collision ended their pk trip?

Well I heard Exodus ended because they heard CR was out, so the LGZ Unit in Collision must have decided to bail to help their buddies in a CWA fight. This does not surprise me, nor do I think it surprises many other people on these boards as of late. Here are some pics I decided to upload for the roflstomps:

(Sadly I missed the war by second so I had to watch from orb sadfaise)

LGZ Starting-

620bb.png

DF Starting-

6253f.png

Good Effort NIGERIAN!

62141.png

Hellz Taxi Being a Legend <3

62541.png

62542.png

Twas a good game of scape in the end, thought that Downfall did pretty well considering I wasn't in the war <3 and considering all the Collision members on Legendz side. After 4 years of being a seperate entity and being a strong feared and respected clan, I do not understand why the leadership decided to allow multiclanning with Legendz so suddenly.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

I feel sorry for LGZ members. I know there's a lot of good people in LGZ. I'm sure they know multi-clanning is wrong but they can't leave since their friends are in LGZ. So they're forced to stay and get their names stained by their leader's wrong descissions. They have no choice. I feel really sorry for them.

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

I feel sorry for LGZ members. I know there's a lot of good people in LGZ. I'm sure they know multi-clanning is wrong but they can't leave since their friends are in LGZ. So they're forced to stay and get their names stained by their leader's wrong descissions. They have no choice. I feel really sorry for them.

Agreed.

* Ex DF Leader 08-09 *

* Ex DF Council 09-10 *

1-9-10

You Sir should become a Psychologist. No but seriously this is a good post to make because it;s perfectly relevant and seems to be the case with LGZ. Wonder when their members will realize that they are being cheated.

Good to see Coll bring back JR Clans, and doing well with it!

I'm sorry LGZ has lost their idenity and lost respect from pretty much everyone. The only good thing I'll say is hopefully you'll close and just merge with Coll instead, making top 10 more intresting.

Enjoy the shortcuts to success Infinitone.

6590ew.jpg

is that why collision ended their pk trip?

Well I heard Exodus ended because they heard CR was out, so the LGZ Unit in Collision must have decided to bail to help their buddies in a CWA fight. This does not surprise me, nor do I think it surprises many other people on these boards as of late. Here are some pics I decided to upload for the roflstomps:

(Sadly I missed the war by second so I had to watch from orb sadfaise)

Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

161nazb.gif

Good to see Coll bring back JR Clans, and doing well with it!

I'm sorry LGZ has lost their idenity and lost respect from pretty much everyone. The only good thing I'll say is hopefully you'll close and just merge with Coll instead, making top 10 more intresting.

Enjoy the shortcuts to success Infinitone.

lol'd

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

You already knew they had collision members on their ml, don't cry about it now.

Grats Lgz.

^ yes.

We knew they had COLL members and they have LGZ Non-multi clanners that dedicated their time to show up to the war, and they were dropped for Coll/LGZ members who get nearly 2x's the chance to war because theyre in more than just LGZ.

In my eyes, its disgusting, wars shouldn't be about the levels, just because the multi clanners are high levels the lower LGZ members (no offense) should of been chosen first, if I would of got dropped for this reason...I would've left the clan period, but thats my own opinion..LGZ pure clan members, have respect for yourselves and don't let COLL take over your clan...=\