LGZ v DF - vid w/ speech

infinitone

In my eyes, its disgusting, wars shouldn't be about the levels, just because the multi clanners are high levels the lower LGZ members (no offense) should of been chosen first, if I would of got dropped for this reason...I would've left the clan period, but thats my own opinion..LGZ pure clan members, have respect for yourselves and don't let COLL take over your clan...=\

You do know, really all clans, when dropping, consider levels. I'm going to guess it wouldn't have mattered if they were multi-clanners or not, the lower levels would have most likely have been dropped.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my eyes, its disgusting, wars shouldn't be about the levels, just because the multi clanners are high levels the lower LGZ members (no offense) should of been chosen first, if I would of got dropped for this reason...I would've left the clan period, but thats my own opinion..LGZ pure clan members, have respect for yourselves and don't let COLL take over your clan...=\

You do know, really all clans, when dropping, consider levels. I'm going to guess it wouldn't have mattered if they were multi-clanners or not, the lower levels would have most likely have been dropped.

Funny when downfall drops people high people usually get dropped, we give everyone a chance to war, obviously unlike some other clans?..

Funny when downfall drops people high people usually get dropped, we give everyone a chance to war, obviously unlike some other clans?..

^ i usually give up my spot in a war so other ppl can war because i dont need to be in every war, thats how the lower lvls get better is they war, if they constantly get dropped whats the point of them being there?

rad_sig.png

Okay, think about it like this. Your facing your rival clan in a matched opts fight. You pull 40+, your rival pulls 33. You pull 10+ people 110 combat or below. Are you going to keep the people 110 combat or below and probably lose, or drop them and most likely win?

I'm not going to try to troll, I'll leave it with the regulars..

I however do think it's sad you needed these members to win your wars.. and am frustrated as to why you always need numbers advantage.

I dnno what im typing atm it sounds better in my head, but w/e..i really dont care..

i know we lost this war ourselves but grow a pair k, and believe in real lgz members

Not gona join in and be a forum warrior like a lot of you, I just like to do things in the war. Though you were fully aware at both wars that we had Collision members, you thought you could beat us, your not that good. Mabye try getting new warlords? And for the record I did lagg/dc, was kinda weird tbh but PLEASE, pile me next time I beg you.

2uhxug9.jpg

Okay, think about it like this. Your facing your rival clan in a matched opts fight. You pull 40+, your rival pulls 33. You pull 10+ people 110 combat or below. Are you going to keep the people 110 combat or below and probably lose, or drop them and most likely win?

Why have I fought in every matched downfall war accept for 1 8v8 and im level 109. Which we pulled like 30 to so tanking would be easy.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

Some people have different ideas of the word "War" Some take it serious, some see it as having fun.

Like radica said, if low levels never get a chance to war, whats the point of them showing up + their hopes would be down.

Answer to your question..I'd rather have fun in a war, instead of always being serious. Downfall is a family tight kind of clan and we do as much as we can and help each other. Afterall it is just a game.

^ i usually give up my spot in a war so other ppl can war because i dont need to be in every war, thats how the lower lvls get better is they war, if they constantly get dropped whats the point of them being there?

We had a full out schedualed for tomorrow, seems it has been cancelled though

2uhxug9.jpg

Not gona join in and be a forum warrior like a lot of you, I just like to do things in the war.

Thanks for the KO, it helped.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

I rather go with skill>Lvl as I know a whole bunch of -110 that can tank/dragg more then most of +110 I know. I also would rather pick my Loyal members over some members from a top clan, because unlike some other clans we at least show some respect towards our own clan, and we be fair with them no matter what the consequences are.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Why have I fought in every matched downfall war accept for 1 8v8 and im level 109. Which we pulled like 30 to so tanking would be easy.

uh ya what ZQ said hes a great warrer and some of our 115- are some great warrers so to answer you question ya well keep our lower lvls

rad_sig.png

Not gona join in and be a forum warrior like a lot of you, I just like to do things in the war. Though you were fully aware at both wars that we had Collision members, you thought you could beat us, your not that good. Mabye try getting new warlords? And for the record I did lagg/dc, was kinda weird tbh but PLEASE, pile me next time I beg you.

You got k0ed. you didn't dc you were attempting to run away, and were eating as we k0ed you, that was no DC, don't even pull that. Also, maybe you should consider using actual LGZ members for a snipe unit rather than your Jihad (Coll) Unit. ;) but seeing as those are your best tanks I would understand why you would send them. For someone that got K0ed by 20 odd people you are extremely cocky.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Congrats LGZ, not gunna lie certian things led up to this war not going as many of downfall wanted. Noticed it from the beginning while watching this, LGZ's snipes were sent out as good tanks and DF took the bait each time giving LGZ vaulable time to get up their lead which was a mistake but meh its a war, GL in the future downfall. However LGZ your still not off the hook the multiclanning which now seems to some of the smaller clans which you may see as acceptable but to the rest of the clan world it really dosen't It really looses your clan alot of respect and well I'm pretty sure I don't need to tell you LGZ that you made a lot of enemies in your move of accepting multi clanners, I mean if your slumping that badly to need the help of a senior clan I mean look at your leadership decision your c lan staff and the way you run things differently to help improve yourself instead've sucking up, or simply close instead of dealing with the trolls your going to indure this is to you DV as well. I would like to award you with most hated 2010 right now to save the voters trouble.

Its Scape AND LOL karanbest ur pic is hawt ;).

Grats CL

BLNT df

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

Don't worry bro with me binding you won't go far :thumbup: Yes i know you've seen my binds first hand so you know this yourself :thumbsup:

but most importantly ride or collide my good friend <3

rideorcollide.png

mageprayherosigjeff.gif

I can't really say anything about the war as I couldn't make it.. but..

I will never understand the pathetic state of the clan world today. Let me get this straight: you are okay with being a clan full of multiclanners?

Years ago, you would be the laughing stock of the clan world. I hope that hasn't changed. Pathetic.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

I can't really say anything about the war as I couldn't make it.. but..

I will never understand the pathetic state of the clan world today. Let me get this straight: you are okay with being a clan full of multiclanners?

Years ago, you would be the laughing stock of the clan world. I hope that hasn't changed. Pathetic.

nope it hasnt... :rolleyes:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Because your one of those people that are a low level but your skill makes up for your lack of combat.

Some people have different ideas of the word "War" Some take it serious, some see it as having fun.

Like radica said, if low levels never get a chance to war, whats the point of them showing up + their hopes would be down.

Answer to your question..I'd rather have fun in a war, instead of always being serious. Downfall is a family tight kind of clan and we do as much as we can and help each other. Afterall it is just a game.

Okay, but its not like all people take it serious. But if it is your rival clan, that always flame you, you would think you would want your best chance to beat them and shut them up/

Because your one of those people that are a low level but your skill makes up for your lack of combat.

Okay, but its not like all people take it serious. But if it is your rival clan, that always flame you, you would think you would want your best chance to beat them and shut them up/

Once again, all I really have to say to you is...its just a game..L2ignore the flamers? L2havefun? and you can't always win, and you won't always lose.

You don't understand the reason theres so much trolling on topics and so much flames in wars, people take it too serious, they don't understand how much fun it can be and they don't realize only one will be victorious but it shouldn't matter....its the way -rs- life is.