• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100323094309.png

white for female inf robes

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

It's a D&D, not a minigame. And we just got a D&D. I don't know if this will be fun or not, but Ill just say I am a bit disappointed.

Well thats a shocker....

Oh screw you. I'm not criticizing the update. Not at all. It's simply for this week with my limited time left it's not the kind of update I'd have wanted, that's all.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Those white ones are to die for <3:

lol i love the white inf robes.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Imo all of the recolored infinity robes are better then the original ones lol the original ones are a bit.... hmmm odd. too many colors i guess.

Melencholy.png

Questcape first achieved: Sept 20, 2009
99 agility march 11th 2010

99 Magic - some point in 2012

holy [cabbage], infinity looks awesome.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I guess the colored infinity robes are the only real update worth considering my participation. Unless those tackle box things are of any use I think I'll keep fishing Cavefish. :rolleyes:

I agree with this.

In another sense this to me feels like another week of wasted membership..... Oh well, those robes are good.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Yeah I'd rather like to see the runeguardians pictured.

Afterall it said any altar

so we got air, earth, fire, water, body, mind, chaos, death, blood, cosmic, nature, astral, law to seee

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

WTF did they make this a D&D for? With a wait of 90 minutes I seriously doubt the exp could be that OP. And its PvP aswell... I hope they realize we're going to have a guide for this in less than a week that will likely make winning only a matter of luck beyond reading the guide once... unless they plan to change it up every week. Even then this hardly seems like a D&D. Why not make the fisherman show up randomly at any fishing spot? Why just the fising guild? Where is the "distraction" element if I have to specifically fish at the guild over other, better training spots?