22-Mar-2010 - Fish Flingers

Melencholy

looks.... interesting.... I boguht some inf robes a few days back tho, so its ftl :D

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to hate how updates keep making people buy out items so that they become even more expensive than they already are. Nonetheless, I think the fish flingers thing sounds like a fair update but I find the other small updates slightly more fulfilling. Better than no updates at all, I suppose.

redarrows-1.png

Yeah I'd rather like to see the runeguardians pictured.

Afterall it said any altar

so we got air, earth, fire, water, body, mind, chaos, death, blood, cosmic, nature, astral, law to seee

Here's nature

63cbc.png

Cosmic

63cbe.png

Chaos

63cc4.png

Death

63cca.png

Law

63ce3.png

Changed my Rune Guardian pet to Black via the Death Altar. If a altar turns it purple, please inform me! :^_^:

Astral.

astralpet.jpg

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

So we can change the colour of infinity robes now, what happened to dark bows, i thought dark bow won the poll?

*Expects lots of rants on RSOF*

Which is why, if Jagex intends to introduce customisation to existing equipment, they should just do it. A poll gives people the impression that only the winner gets the deal while the rest are ignored forever. I like the way they implemented new colours for infinity robes, it fits the whole magic and runes' idea, and is easy to access, rather than getting players to play a totally unrelated minigame for it.'

Was this D&D really necessary?

There will be D&Ds that reward the remaining skills without one. Did you ask the same question when the summoning one was added to the game?

I guess the colored infinity robes are the only real update worth considering my participation. Unless those tackle box things are of any use I think I'll keep fishing Cavefish. :rolleyes:

I agree with this.

In another sense this to me feels like another week of wasted membership..... Oh well, those robes are good.

The smarter way would be to remain F2P and see the content as "I wished I could do it right now...", like me. It makes every update desirable.

I thought it was a minigame when I first saw the post, seeing that there's a special, non-cosmetic reward for it. The second thing that crossed my mind was, why couldn't the competition be held in the Fishing guild? We have a quest titled 'fishing competition', and the guild could do with an actual competition to liven the atmosphere instead of just players (and bots) catching sharks. Now, are there any changes to the fishing guilding aside from graphical ones?

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

I'm always amused at how much people really do care about things like the color of their robes. Even though I don't care personally, it's a simple way for Jagex to breathe new life into old objects at a minimal cost.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

I guess the colored infinity robes are the only real update worth considering my participation. Unless those tackle box things are of any use I think I'll keep fishing Cavefish. :rolleyes:

I agree with this.

In another sense this to me feels like another week of wasted membership..... Oh well, those robes are good.

Yea, because you've totally done everything membership has to offer...emot-shivdurf.gif

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

The robe and Guardian update is really cool in my opinion, I haven't had a chance to look into the D&D properly but hopeful it's good. I agree with Qeltar, giving everyone more customisation options is a really easy way of making the game more enjoyable.

The game looks like trial and error to me, you test a place to fish, then the weights, then the bait, then the hook. In others words, it is time to spade. :thumbsup:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Unfortunately I hate fishing and every aspect of it. This D&D looks rather complicated for something which is just meant to be something you stumble across..

Evil Trees/Stars = Great D&D's.. This, not so.

asrhasrh.jpg

Guardian Colours in HD (all of em) + Inventory pictures & Examines

The examine for them all (as with the original) when out is

"Created to protect the Mage Training Arena."

But the item examines vary as listed.

[spoiler=Water]A Water Altar rune guardian from the Mage Training Arena.

wateri.png

waterj.png

[spoiler=Nature]A Nature Altar rune guardian from the Mage Training Arena.

natureu.png

naturex.png

[spoiler=Mind]A Mind Altar rune guardian from the Mage Training Arena.

minda.png

mindx.png

[spoiler=Law]A Law Altar rune guardian from the Mage Training Arena.

lawr.png

law.png

[spoiler=Fire]A Fire Altar rune guardian from the Mage Training Arena.

firek.png

fireyw.png

[spoiler=Earth]An Earth Altar rune guardian from the Mage Training Arena.

earthy.png

eartho.png

[spoiler=Death]A Death Altar rune guardian from the Mage Training Arena.

deathxu.png

deathe.png

[spoiler=Cosmic]A Cosmic Altar rune guardian from the Mage Training Arena.

cosmic.png

cosmic.png

[spoiler=Chaos]A Chaos Altar rune guardian from the Mage Training Arena.

chaost.png

chaso.png

[spoiler=Body]A Body Altar rune guardian from the Mage Training Arena.

bodyjn.png

bodyc.png

[spoiler=Blood]A Blood Altar rune guardian from the Mage Training Arena.

bloodbu.png

bloodx.png

[spoiler=Astral]An Astral Altar rune guardian from the Mage Training Arena.

astrald.png

astral.png

[spoiler=Air]An Air Altar rune guardian from the Mage Training Arena.

aird.png

airb.png

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

All rune guardians except elemental ones and astral:

[hide=Guardians!]natguard.png

mindguard.png

lawguard.png

cosmguard.png

bloodguard.png

chaosguard.png

bodyguard.png

deathguard.png[/hide]

Sorry for the SD, I can't handle the lag HD gives me. Also, tell me if I missed any...

Looks like a cross between Lego bionicle and Porygon. I presume this is taken using the orb of oculus?

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

For you merchants out there, I recommend buying some infinity robes - the recoloring option is definitely going to cause a spike that'll last for a few days at least! I'm trying to buy a few sets, but they won't even come in for highest. Might have better luck with individual pieces.

As for the minigame, it seems like fun - and a tackle box would be cool as well. I like how they seem to be making "all in one" tools for various skills as rewards for the new minigames.

Guide - How To Prepare For (And profit From) Free Trade & the Return of the Wilderness

rune-tips-banner.jpg

2.17B Total Wealth ~ The Original Grand Exchange Merchant

For you merchants out there, I recommend buying some infinity robes - the recoloring option is definitely going to cause a spike that'll last for a few days at least! I'm trying to buy a few sets, but they won't even come in for highest. Might have better luck with individual pieces.

Admiral Obvious has this one on lock-down

clansig7.gif

As for the minigame, it seems like fun - and a tackle box would be cool as well. I like how they seem to be making "all in one" tools for various skills as rewards for the new minigames.

I don't think you will be able to get hold of infinity robes right now except though the minigame. The people who are going to profit are those who sell infinity robes right now.

Oh, and it looks like a good update, I like what they've done with the Rune Guardians, I thought that they were a bit lacklustre before.

~ W ~

sigzi.png