No visage after so many kills

shawnjeezie

It's all luck

Regardless of how many u kill ur odds stay the same.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I have killed 13,537 Iron, Steel, and Black Dragons and still no visage! is there any kind of secret to getting visage or something? I need to know how to get a 100% guarantee of visage drop.

Put 25m or whatever into the GE and then you can "drop" it into your inventory. That's about it. :)

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

It's all luck

This, there is no 100% guarantee. The chance of getting the drop stay the same no matter how many you kill.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

It's all luck

This, there is no 100% guarantee. The chance of getting the drop stay the same no matter how many you kill.

Then When it comes to dragons i must be the unluckiest guy on the planet. there has to be a way to get it after 200 or 300 kills. Only thing i can think of is ring of wealth against either wyverns or kbd cuz ive heard drop rate is like 1/100 that way. Considering wyverns are much less expensive i should go with them but either way i probably will never get it as drop no matter how bad i want it.

Zaderzun.png

Zaderzun.png

Zaderzun.png

Zaderzun.png

The average rate for all of the dragons seems to be around 1:10-12k. Assuming the (conservative) 12k to be accurate, the odds of you not getting a visage in 13,537 kills is nearly 32%.

The odds of going 13,537 kills or more dry after killing 100,000 dragons would be 99.789%. The odds of this type of dry streak are HUGE. You aren't even unlucky. The dry streak of which fewer than 5% of players would get is a 56,246 dry streak within 100,000 kills.

Getting a visage within the first 1000 kills is less than 8%. Within the first 100 would be less than 1%. Sorry, good luck with that.

I've killed thousands of irons, steels, mithrils, blacks, KBD, wyverns.. never had a visage. That includes well over 1,000 mithrils and over 1,000 wyverns.

It's a rare drop. Deal with it.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

I've killed thousands of irons, steels, mithrils, blacks, KBD, wyverns.. never had a visage. That includes well over 1,000 mithrils and over 1,000 wyverns.

so your telling me i need to kill over 86k more and then and only then i might get one. thats a lot of dragons =(

Zaderzun.png

Zaderzun.png

Zaderzun.png

Zaderzun.png

so your telling me i need to kill over 86k more and then and only then i might get one. thats a lot of dragons =(

No he is not.

EVERYTIME you kill 1 you have the exact SAME chance of getting the shield.

You could kill 1 dragon and get the drop or you could kill 500,000 and not get the drop.

How many you've killed is completely irrelevant to getting the drop.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You're probably better off doing something else to make the money for a DFS, but depending on what you do, you're probably even better off just not getting a DFS. If I were going to hunt for a visage, I would do mith dragons, as they're always profitable (if you do it right) and they have another expensive (albeit rare) drop.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Is a visage drop really 1/12k? I thought it was more in the range of 1/3k.

Anyway, like people said it's all luck. Your best bet would be to cannon black drags while melee'ing with a pack yak. You can get 120-150 kills an hour like this, and you will make huge profits just one the bones and hides if you use yak's invo and scrolls to bank hides and bones.

Don't worry, you'll get the drop someday/sometime.

It took me over 2000 flesh crawler kills to get my first uncut diamond as well, though that's a much less extreme example.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

If you u would just kill 13k or greens, blues and gathered the bones and hides,.

You would have your vissy a while ago

58dd8b2b.gif

#t0 #ce #teamsweden #se @swiftirc

#clan_europe @Quakenet

Is a visage drop really 1/12k? I thought it was more in the range of 1/3k.

Anyway, like people said it's all luck. Your best bet would be to cannon black drags while melee'ing with a pack yak. You can get 120-150 kills an hour like this, and you will make huge profits just one the bones and hides if you use yak's invo and scrolls to bank hides and bones.

yeh i think 1/3k sounds about right lol

StarViv.png

[FTW]

Me and my mates went kbd a few days back, 3rd kill: visage!! And I was the only one that had been before![/FTW]

The drop rate is 1/20k btw, thread on rsf somewhere collects kills, you should add yours!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I'M BACK!!! (Mild Applause and some people muttering "Who the hell cares?")

In other news, I would have expected that by now people would have quit these pointless rants pertaining to the fact that they have bad luck.

I have a friend who was after the same thing and he spent nine months nonstop fighting black dragons and oddly enough, he ended up just buying it.

It's the luck of the draw, and some people should learn this lesson. It is not a Jagex conspiracy to make you not get it, it is the fact that you are very unlucky. So it's more like a conspiracy devised by God on you.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Bad luck is what you have. Buy it from GE, and continue dragon hunting for a visage with your bought DFS.... and you'll get one. :wall:

Sometimes it's the way it goes, nothing else to do.

Keep hope though since when you'll unlock your luck, it will be for a few time you'll have to exploit to the limit.

I've myself done many dry boss hunting, and suddenly been insanely covered by drops (even in slayer). I stressed myself to keep going for more... until it stopped.

Oh baby light the dark side...

I think that you'll have better luck going down to Tormented Demons and hoping for a Dragon Claws drop. The ratio is much more in your favor than it is camping down at Metals for weeks trying to get a Visage.

I think that you'll have better luck going down to Tormented Demons and hoping for a Dragon Claws drop. The ratio is much more in your favor than it is camping down at Metals for weeks trying to get a Visage.

• 3 months later...

All of you people who say he should just buy it are missing the point.

A d visage is like 25m. Thats like 5x the most amount of money i have ever had. Really, he wants one because its an instant 25 mil. He's trying to make money like every other sensible person killing dragons. You dont just go up to your friends and say, "lets go spent 2 mil on equipment and kill some mith drags. Oh yeah, lets not make any money." Money is the real underlying reason that we kill bosses or even high level monsters. You can say that you kill bosses for fun, but If Jagex were to take the rewards away, you wouldn't do it. You know you wouldn't.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.