No visage after so many kills

shawnjeezie

I think people tend to exaggerate when they say how many monsters they have killed with no rare items. It's a visage, it ain't gonna be easy to get.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

All of you people who say he should just buy it are missing the point.

A d visage is like 25m. Thats like 5x the most amount of money i have ever had. Really, he wants one because its an instant 25 mil. He's trying to make money like every other sensible person killing dragons. You dont just go up to your friends and say, "lets go spent 2 mil on equipment and kill some mith drags. Oh yeah, lets not make any money." Money is the real underlying reason that we kill bosses or even high level monsters. You can say that you kill bosses for fun, but If Jagex were to take the rewards away, you wouldn't do it. You know you wouldn't.

Uh

You're unranked in attack, strength, and defence...................... How much boss hunting can you do?

If the most money you've ever had is 5m, you're very poor tbh. And basically, your post was just stuff that everyone else knew already.... meh.

PM me for fitocracy invite

A d visage is like 25m. Thats like 5x the most amount of money i have ever had. Really, he wants one because its an instant 25 mil. He's trying to make money like every other sensible person killing dragons. You dont just go up to your friends and say, "lets go spent 2 mil on equipment and kill some mith drags. Oh yeah, lets not make any money." Money is the real underlying reason that we kill bosses or even high level monsters. You can say that you kill bosses for fun, but If Jagex were to take the rewards away, you wouldn't do it. You know you wouldn't.

I do TD's for the fun of it, drops are just a fun bonus IMO :-#

Rudyaard.png

rudyaard.png

I do TD's for the fun of it, drops are just a fun bonus IMO :-#

Agreed, TDs are my favorite boss monster by far... I need some luck there though lol, about 350 dry now.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

Uh

You're unranked in attack, strength, and defence...................... How much boss hunting can you do?

If the most money you've ever had is 5m, you're very poor tbh. And basically, your post was just stuff that everyone else knew already.... meh.

He's speaking metaphorically. It's disgusting how you perceive his judgment based on his stats.

I have killed 13,537 Iron, Steel, and Black Dragons and still no visage! is there any kind of secret to getting visage or something? I need to know how to get a 100% guarantee of visage drop.

I had a friend who spent a year and a half fighting dragons for that thing. He ended up having to buy it. Needless to say, he leveled up pretty good. It's all luck.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Uh

He's speaking metaphorically. It's disgusting how you perceive his judgment based on his stats.

Well excuse me for thinking he actually boss hunted and was wondering how/what he killed.

Well after doing some math....

If you have killed 13,537 iron dragons thats

$79,272,672 if you sell all the bones, thats enough for 3 dfs or if you just bury the bones thats 947590exp. Thats enough exp for 72 prayer.

Where did your 2 prayer levels go.

Fools_Taco.png

Uh

On the second reply:

Actually for a lvl 71 guy i'm pretty rich. I'ts happened more than once that i have been mistaken for a lvl 90 guy because of the red/blue blessed d hide i wear. If you want tosee you can check out my blog. On top of that, i have 60 att, 38 str (lol str fail :)) and 46 def. Really, the point i'm trying to make is that more than likely he's looking for the instant 25 mil.

On the third reply:

Thank you for acknowledging this. It IS disgusting how much crap lower leved people get on these forums. I don't boss hunt, but i have killed the giant mole a couple of times, so i know kind of what killing a boss is like. Pray and wait, drink, wait, drink, eat pick stuff up, attack, drink, drink...

Oh, and ragdazzle, you are 30 lvls higher than me with only 80 more total lvl. Really, for my lvl, i am really really good. 1424 is the kind of total that lvl 85s have. Also my total xp is like a million xp higher than yours :).

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

literally, hundreds of thousands, possibly even a million monsters

Lol

Exaggeration most likely, and even if it is true, if you had killed only monsters that dropped dmeds, you would have like 26 by then.

Svaac, I just don't give a [cabbage] that I own you in combat. I also don't give a [cabbage] that I have a higher level, or that you have more total experience.

I legitimately wanted to know how/if you killed a boss with unranked melee stats, but whatever....

I have killed thousands of them, my brother has killed even more. Neither has gotten it. My other friend on the other hand, got it on 7th kill.

It is all about luck.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Lol

Exaggeration most likely, and even if it is true, if you had killed only monsters that dropped dmeds, you would have like 26 by then.

Svaac, I just don't give a [cabbage] that I own you in combat. I also don't give a [cabbage] that I have a higher level, or that you have more total experience.

I legitimately wanted to know how/if you killed a boss with unranked melee stats, but whatever....

you know, theres a thing called range. Maybe you could look at that sometime lol :)

Bionic_Yoshi.png

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Lol

you know, theres a thing called range. Maybe you could look at that sometime lol :)

the giant mole is not a boss. You could mabey get 1 zil kill, but you dont have the agil level, thats about all you can solo with your stats.

@the OP, you made enough for 2 visages off bones, and anyway thats like 5-10 hours at DKs, l2makemoney.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Lol

the giant mole is not a boss. You could mabey get 1 zil kill, but you dont have the agil level, thats about all you can solo with your stats.

@the OP, you made enough for 2 visages off bones, and anyway thats like 5-10 hours at DKs, l2makemoney.

Well it's lvl 230 and there's a tip.it guide on it, and there's only 1. To me that's a boss. and i got 3-5 kills off 1 trip with 35 agil. For gods sake, everyone needs to stop assuming that because i'm lvl 71 that i can't do anything. Grow up, people.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

I killed 21 skeletal wyverns for half a slayer task and got a visage as a drop. It's pretty wierd becuase I usualy had bad luck with drops and then my 6 year bad luck streak just ended.

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12