Less tolerance for the obnoxious

Imo mods are doing a fine job.

This is the internet. This kind of stuff happens. You cannot force everybody to bend to your view of a Utopian society on forums.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

I would be very put off if the moderating became stricter. Would make these forums a significantly less fun place to be - super-serious discussion has its place, but I don't think that place is everywhere on forums dedicated to a game.

• 5 weeks later...
We can go communism on everyone. We can play George Orwell's '1984' and control everything said on the forum to assure absolute safety for everyone. But the forums won't be a fun place. Even this entire post would be removed.

Exactly. The very reason I come to the internet is for the controversies and different attitudes I get to see. And sometimes I like it when people disagree with me.

You have a whole bunch of groups on the internet (the memers, the serious debaters, the trolls, the spammers, the socializers, the smartasses). You might not personally like some of them, but the collection of all of those groups together is what gives us the internet as we know it. A wide array of different personalities and ideas. Imagine how boring the internet would be if everyone was a Qeltar.

If a warned person did something wrong and that person does not aknowledge it, Eg according to him/herself he/she's right and shows no improvement in his/hers attitude overtime than when that same person breaks another rule action should be taken.

Action in the form of a temp ban, warnings are so old.

We can all have a bad day, everyone's kettle boils over once in a while and it's always easy to tell people to keep calm but i assure you that it's not always easy to keep calm.

A warning only pisses users off more, especially when they're pissed off already.

A ban also pisses off the users but when you can't post you have some time to question yourself.

And when the ban if lifted and there's no improvement in the attitude they should get a perma ban with no chance of getting unbanned.

I mean if it's clear to see that a certain person is just posting to [bleep] around or mess up other people their day they should be removed like a pest.

In my eyes i think we're doing a good job, it's inevitable for some unwanted troll posts to slip trough i think if you aren't S.V.S.you just can't be everywhere at once. ;)

But i must agree, this trolling thing is catching on and i think a lot of young users might think it's actually very fun and very innocent to troll around.

But there's a huge difference between a trolled spam posts and a trolled offensive post.

Kids, don't troll it's un-cool!

Constructive feedback is the way to go!µ

Did i make any sense there, i've not been quite myself today i feel rather odd and i think my latest posts might contain a tad bit of gibberish.

I should take a goooood looooong naaaaap....

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

Well, the thing is, it's examined on a case-by-case basis. It really depends on when was their last offence, how many past offences they have, whether or not they're critical, whether or not their offence-at-question is severe enough, whether it's even related to past offences, and whether the user acknowledges their mistake, what the user's attitude is, etc, etc.

We can't ban users for second offences as a rule. Sometimes their first offence equals a permanent ban on the spot (such as with spambots), some go a long road before more serious action is taken against them.

Tbh I don't think permanent bans should exist anywhere. On any forum. But yh. How the crap did Romy get so many posts. I just noticed that. She just had like 50...

Anyways, my feelings have already been duly noted so...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge