Skills

Death123141

Combat is kinda boring me and I feel like aiming for more 99s and I'm not sure which one or how to go about them I was thinking, fishing either Heavy Rod or Sharks (was thinking about clay harpoons), teaks or mahogany not sure about the difference with full lumberjack and adze, not sure how I should train hunting it would really depend on how crowded the training areas are, I heard that red chinchompas can get alot of money and can be fast.

Other then that I might do rune mining, RC but I don't like the Ourania alter and the only method I'd probably do is the RC guild, maybe fletching but it doesn't seem very efficient skill.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hunter is a fun skill that can make some easy money and is also a fast 99. Problem with it is that most worlds are crowed with people hunting red chins. Woodcutting for money could be a mixture of mages and yews at gnome. I dont know to much about mining so I cant really help you there. Mabey try farming as a skill. Can make profit from it, and is easy to do. Fletching is a easy skill to raise, but I dont know if you can make money off of it anymore...

I dont know if that was much help, but im sure you can find a skill and do it for fun and make some profit off it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Hunter is a fun skill that can make some easy money and is also a fast 99. Problem with it is that most worlds are crowed with people hunting red chins. Woodcutting for money could be a mixture of mages and yews at gnome. I dont know to much about mining so I cant really help you there. Mabey try farming as a skill. Can make profit from it, and is easy to do. Fletching is a easy skill to raise, but I dont know if you can make money off of it anymore...

Ideal conditions, you can make more than 1m per hour fletching broad bolts, gaining 180k xp at the same time. That, however, is difficult to do at full speed, but it can still be a good source of money. Also can easily be combined with other activities, such as running laps on an agility course.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Ideal conditions, you can make more than 1m per hour fletching broad bolts, gaining 180k xp at the same time. That, however, is difficult to do at full speed, but it can still be a good source of money. Also can easily be combined with other activities, such as running laps on an agility course.

I'll keep that in mind.

And is there a price range or an average price from 74 to 99 summoning?

Just making the pouches or also barraging the charms?

Just pouches I won't be barraging.

6,642 Granite Lobsters - 10.5m

14,757 Swamp Titans - 38.8m

2,187 Iron Titans - 3.8m

7,931 Pack Yaks - 14.4m

Total: 67.5m

Clay harpoons seem like a waste to me, but that's just IMO.

They really are.

The only good sc tools would be hammer (for both con and smith) and sc needle.

Even needles are iffy. I redid the maths and it turns out it wasn't such a bright idea for me to use SC needles for crafting.

2,187 Iron Titans - 3.8m

7,931 Pack Yaks - 14.4m

Clay harpoons seem like a waste to me, but that's just IMO.

They really are.

The only good sc tools would be hammer (for both con and smith) and sc needle.

Even needles are iffy. I redid the maths and it turns out it wasn't such a bright idea for me to use SC needles for crafting.

for needles with a runecrafting income its like flat borderline - use them if like sc better than crafting =P dont use if like crafting better than sc

StarViv.png

2,187 Iron Titans - 3.8m

7,931 Pack Yaks - 14.4m

Thanks so much, I guess I'll have enough and that is from 74 to 99 correct?

Golds would cut down the cost.

Greens would cut down the cost IF you do fruitfall scrolls. Otherwise that'll up the cost.

Blues would up the cost, actually, unless you do lava titans. But then you're spending more time... it's a tradeoff.

Blues make it more expensive, but they do save time. It's a trade off. I think they're worth using, but that could just be me. Greens are good if you make fruitfall scrolls or unicorn pouches/scrolls (usually for your own use, but the scrolls sell well and can be a good return on investment). As for golds, I would use them, but they're actually pretty slow, though quite cheap.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Golds would cut down the cost.

Greens would cut down the cost IF you do fruitfall scrolls. Otherwise that'll up the cost.

Blues would up the cost, actually, unless you do lava titans. But then you're spending more time... it's a tradeoff.

Blues make it more expensive, but they do save time. It's a trade off. I think they're worth using, but that could just be me. Greens are good if you make fruitfall scrolls or unicorn pouches/scrolls (usually for your own use, but the scrolls sell well and can be a good return on investment). As for golds, I would use them, but they're actually pretty slow, though quite cheap.

Okay I'll take all of this into consideration.