Update on Overloads.

wtf

Ok, so earlier I posted asking if I should sell my bank for overloads, and then go corping, but I just lsed a bandos tassets and now i can buy it with 15m to spare. Now the question is should I do it or not. My stats are 93 attack, 99 str, and 89 def, so I don't know if I can get into a corp team easily or not.

Moved to help and advice, you should get a better response there :thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

With overloads you'll probably only need a z spear and full void/karils to get in a team. So yes you would be able to get in one. You might want to get like 95 herb instead of 96 though to save a few mil and just boost to 96 to make overloads.

With your question, get 90 defence (Looks neater), 95 Attack, and since you'll have 15m to spare you might as well go for overloads, Corp' Equipment isn't that expensive. (Excluding the currently overpriced Fury at 10m)

Popoto.~<3

Most corp teams just use d'hide. It really isn't worth it to use void unless you are doing ffa, and nobody knows if you have an onyx/zerker ring or not.

They can check highscores and see your MA rank.

With 95 prayer, overloads, fury, void and z spear you should be able to get in teams fairly easily even with your stats.

I would kick anyone using void on my team lol

edit: considering you're not maxed melee I say get that first before considering getting overloads

With 95 prayer, overloads, fury, void and z spear you should be able to get in teams fairly easily even with your stats.

I would kick anyone using void on my team lol

edit: considering you're not maxed melee I say get that first before considering getting overloads

Why no void?

i disagree with training first, if ur gonna get the herb levels do them before maxing melee to make it abit faster :D but since you are already 95 pray and will have cash left over i say go for it for sure, although stopping at like 94 or 95 and using boosts could save quite abit

Most teams will require you to be 130+ combat, seeing as you are 95 + prayer and the above mentioned melle stats, i presume you are therefore you should quite easily get in, on the other hand there's me... 127 combat with overloads and can't get into decent team <_<

MujGunGetDiv.png

So use black d hide instead? That makes almost no sense.

glory + no helm + hides + rune gloves + serker ring regular + zs > fury + void +zs + serker (i) tbh

I don't get it why is black d hide better?

glory + no helm + hides + rune gloves + serker ring regular + zs > fury + void +zs + serker (i) tbh

Mage defence I'd guess. In void you'd be ripped to pieces easily?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Mage defence I'd guess. In void you'd be ripped to pieces easily?

Not really.