[TWR] KoA defeats T0

Invidiae

nothing t0 could have done with that number disadvantage.

Gj both

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not a bad war indeed RA, but in this case, the numbers helped you. Also, learn to control your rangers in the war, i got some screenshots where you had quite a few ranging here and there - no mass sniping, but rangers hitting us quite a bit.

100327200954.png

100327201337.png

100327201936.png

Count how many rangers you can see (NOTE: the screen is small and some rangers would be behind the barracades here);

100327202058.png

qn5sti.gifProud True 0wnage Event Coordinatorqn5sti.gif

Ex-Legendz Old School

Congratulations KoA. :thumbup:

Seems to me T0 had a bad day, nevertheless good job on still getting 10 kills and better luck next time. :)

No sir, we were just outpulled horrifically, our fault for accepting a 35 man cap though. Our performance was alright, was happy was with numerous individuals, gratz on the win KoA and looking forward to a closer opt rematch soon. :thumbup:

For the record I just meant you were unlucky with the number disadvantage, nothing offending meant in my previous post but if that's the case then I'll happily edit it.

P.S.: Pity about that DC Krist.

You know I love you. Krist is suspended for getting himself k0ed to go war for SE. <3:

yea /wrist!

it was one of those runescape dc's

AN ERROR OCCURED WHILE YOU WERE PLAYING dot dot dot

fml

:thumbsup:

kristn.png