basketball or football or baseball

jupi444

Hey fellow Tip'pers,

As I live in Europe i wann get to know more the American people,

so that's why i ask the question:u prefer basketball baseball or football?

<mod edit>

Edited by Gandorf61
Removed racist image

lol at your stereotyping. of those three choices, I prefer to play basketball, and watch baseball.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

None of the above.

fuer grissa ost drauka

"Once committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary, cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no committment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. Cut him without mercy to the depths of his spirit. It is the balance of life: death. It is the dance with death."

"Dance with me, Death." Bringer of death. "I am ready."

Interesting Question but I'll have to say Basketball or Baseball because,

1. Not as "barbaric" <--(not sure on the spelling) as football in my eyes.

2. More invigorating to watch, More entertainment than watching people tackle each other.

3. Beer and football seem to go hand in hand.

I beileve that is all of my opinion.

To play: Ultimate!

I second this.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I hate basketballl. Same thing over and over again, too much running, and a tiny bit of contact counts as a foul. There aren't really a variety of plays to do.

Football is awesome to watch, but nobody can play here because no field, equipment, or big enough team. Great great great sport to watch though.

Baseball is perfect because you can vary in size and still play. Also a great great sport to watch because you can atv (away from tv) a lot. Not as boring as basketball because at least there are a lot of varieties of plays.

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

I hate basketballl. Same thing over and over again, too much running, and a tiny bit of contact counts as a foul. There aren't really a variety of plays to do.

Football is awesome to watch, but nobody can play here because no field, equipment, or big enough team. Great great great sport to watch though.

Baseball is perfect because you can vary in size and still play. Also a great great sport to watch because you can atv (away from tv) a lot. Not as boring as basketball because at least there are a lot of varieties of plays.

Wait! Basketball is the same thing over and over but baseball is perfect? Baseball is more of the same thing over and over again than basketball is.

Basketball- My favorite sport. I grew up with it back in Lithuania and I just started to love it even more when I came to the U.S. If I'm playing with friends I usually play it till I'm completely exhausted. Football- Don't really watch any except for some playoff NFL games and the Superbowl. Alright to play but I don't like it enough to play on an organized team. Baseball - Most boring sport to watch or to play. I never understood how people could stand to watch it. Playing it is a bit more understandable but I don't enjoy playing it either.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Between basketball and football for me. Although I'd say basketball more, cause I'm better at it.

^

Basketball is better to see in person but football on tv

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

They're all different seasons, so it don't matter to me.

I prefer football, though. I generally don't like watching sports unless I'm there, and that's usually a college game. I'm not good at basketball or baseball, so I don't care about them.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I prefer to watch baseball, and play it too (thought in Finland, baseball usually is a different kind of game, than in America. Same idea, but different layout.)

But mostly I play badminton and volleyball.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Basketball first, whoever said basketball is the same thing over and over again, never been on a team.

Football second, love the contact, although all the breaks get DAMN annoying after a while.

And Baseball: it's golf with a bat and a bigger ball, and the hole is the frickin' stadium. And the breaks there are WORSE than football.

22031_s.gif

Depends on what football you mean. If you mean american football I prefer basketball but if you mean real football (soccer) I prefer football.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

Basketball because I'm pretty good at it. I also enjoy football, but not enough friends do for it to surpass basketball, and in my opinion there's a bit less to it. I find baseball extremely boring, and haven't played it in quite sometime. Although, I'm Canadian.. so I'm not sure if I'm of any help. Sorry. :(

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png