Predictions for the Summer?

unbeaten_12

idk, it's looking to be a boring summer already with the closure of DI and pretty much dead p2p wilderness right now.. I would hope more f2p clans go into p2p and make it more interesting, we'll also see how this crashing war business plays out I guess seeing as VR is nearly done.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downfall will be doing more PVP

I will be playing more and more lifescape, taking trips and possibly meeting some of the Downfall members in real life.

Also, will be meeting Nathan from TK <3:

On top of that global warming will occur and we will most likely be unleashing the start of 2012, even though its already begun with the Hurricanes, and the Earthquakes and what not... Don't die Cass and Dan :(

Oh and NI will come back and dominate the clan world. :wall:

That is all, Carry on.

heard you were coming to england but what do i know :P

spain will win the football [soccer] world cup with england crashing out in the quarter finals

oh and pvp will become a bit more active for clans methinks

Wooo!!! Spain V England In the final!!!

l2read

what i meant was england getting knocked out when there is 8 teams left not 2!

;)

T0 will do it's first PVP War <3 And Get Crashed!! - Honestly speaking Lol

http://forum.tip.it/topic/254423-the-gladiatorz-vs-true-0wnage/

congratz Gladz

nice work,

Good job T0 too for the pvp thing

God Vannaka!! :razz: <3:

My Mistake, time for sleep!

And I meant for the SummRaaaawr!!! :^_^:

van_sig.png

idk, it's looking to be a boring summer already with the closure of DI and pretty much dead p2p wilderness right now.. I would hope more f2p clans go into p2p and make it more interesting, we'll also see how this crashing war business plays out I guess seeing as VR is nearly done.

It's hard enough to break into the pvp scene on f2p let alone p2p for a smaller clan. And if a bunch of big clans all of the sudden started pking very well and very often in the very cramped, tiny amount of p2p worlds, it'd be pretty crappy...or at least, that's what I imagine it'd be like.

I'll admit, I don't know a terribly large amount about p2p pking.

hzvjpwS.gif

It's hard enough to break into the pvp scene on f2p let alone p2p for a smaller clan. And if a bunch of big clans all of the sudden started pking very well and very often in the very cramped, tiny amount of p2p worlds, it'd be pretty crappy...or at least, that's what I imagine it'd be like.

tbh p2p i actually found to be easier than f2p. in multi you can risk less than you do in p2p and after 2 hrs of gaining potential you come out with a profit usually. you are also able to have alot of fun with 10-15 people in p2p where that can be a bit harder in f2p.

flamesig.jpg

spain will win the football [soccer] world cup with england crashing out in the quarter finals

oh and pvp will become a bit more active for clans methinks

Wooo!!! Spain V England In the final!!!

Lolengland.

I think that holland will reach the final instead of them brits :v

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png

I predict that some of the really old mid sized clans will become stronger with more and more people becoming disillusioned with the crashing war among the top clans and will rise into the top 5/10.

I also predict that England will win the world cup beating the only team that can compete in underachieving, Holland, in the final :pray:

Both are unlikely but would be interesting to see :D

Do you want to love me?

I predict that some of the really old mid sized clans will become stronger with more and more people becoming disillusioned with the crashing war among the top clans and will rise into the top 5/10.

I also predict that England will win the world cup beating the only team that can compete in underachieving, Holland, in the final :pray:

FALSE FALSE FALSEEE!!!!

acpt95.png

Like I said spain vs holland 90min cap

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png

FALSE FALSE FALSEEE!!!!

acpt95.png

Like I said spain vs holland 90min cap

Team if crashed? We won't win it anyway, but neither will Holland.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

tbh p2p i actually found to be easier than f2p. in multi you can risk less than you do in p2p and after 2 hrs of gaining potential you come out with a profit usually. you are also able to have alot of fun with 10-15 people in p2p where that can be a bit harder in f2p.

I'd rather p2p pk w/ my clan than f2p pk for this reason. F2p Turns out more of an AC trip which i don't mind but after a while it gets really boring. Hopefully we do a lot more p2p when summer is around :D

6590ew.jpg

I really don't care for top 10, but I do hope the overall activity of the pvp clan world picks up and see more clans attempt pvp. I also predict jagex to make some better updates for the clan world [ at least I'm staying positive ;p ]

I think something nice would be a place in the clan chat where you can put a few small announcements for all to read, but then again there's clan forums.

• 2 weeks later...

Df and Eos will both rise again.

Vr will be slumping to about 130 ml, not a 200+ ml anymore.

Cor- Rise a bit and fall down

Rot-Will be having more competition in p2p

Gmt clans--will be fighting more clans outside their timezone

LDK-Will be fighting top 5 clans

Downfall- Will be gaining members

T0- Will get alot of members

Rsd- Will be pulling 100+

TT- Competing with Rsd for #1