Queenvalerie...Will You Marry me?

das

Yeah, all the serious forum gamers are spammers now. We have good times. For them, it only occasionally involves pants. For me, it only occasionally involves a video camera.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On behalf of /fg/, I would like to apologize for our actions. It seems I lacked the foresight to understand what revoking Death's adultery would have, and it escalated past where I could control. It also does not help that my hatred of Abc is counteracted by his apparent love of me.

However, rectifying this situation now is impossible. If Kc had no control over them, then I can have none, for Kc is our mod, the one and only, and, like a father, we mayn't feel he is always right, but it is he who has the ultimate power. If he can't stop them, then even I, the eldest of the /fg/'ers will be unable to.

Therefore, I hope you accept this sentiment, and come to know and understand the trolling and spam that goes on in our section of the forums. It's a family bond that goes deeper than any fansite, anything you can imagine, and sometimes we just can't help ourselves, we must support each other in our endeavors, even if it means leaving where we live.

Sincerely,

Tylerelyt, the Cheese King.

who_am_i, the amnesic insane kid.

P.S.

Queen Valerie-It is obvious even from my short time in this topic, away from my home, that Das loves you very much. I hope you may reconsider your words, for it may be the beginning of something special for the both of you. However, being one for whom love has never meant much, I can't say what will happen. But hey-you never know until you try.

Heh heh, that was cool

(Couldn't find beavis and butthead gif ._.)

Edit:

P.S. I think the "eldest" fg'er would be TBM.

No, TBM isn't a /fg/er. Anyone who doesn't post in the spam topic isn't a /fg/er. Therefore, since I was the first forum gamer that is currently a /fg/er, I am eldest.

Wouldn't that make protoguy777 the eldest?

Seeing all of this makes me want to visit forum games again... I remember when the "You're Banned" thread was just beginning... *shudders*

Forum Games isn't all spam though, all of the old games that actually require creativity are still up and running.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

P.S. I think the "eldest" fg'er would be TBM.

No, TBM isn't a /fg/er. Anyone who doesn't post in the spam topic isn't a /fg/er. Therefore, since I was the first forum gamer that is currently a /fg/er, I am eldest.

Wouldn't that make protoguy777 the eldest?

No, I'm still the eldest. I was a forum gamer before protoguy777, and he's really not a serious /fg/er anyway.

Seeing all of this makes me want to visit forum games again... I remember when the "You're Banned" thread was just beginning... *shudders*

Forum Games isn't all spam though, all of the old games that actually require creativity are still up and running.

But, they're all run by basically you, Death, and Halo. All /fg/ers. That makes it more spammy by default.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

But, they're all run by basically you, Death, and Halo. All /fg/ers. That makes it more spammy by default.

Halo? Man, you haven't been out in a while. Or maybe I haven't...I haven't mass spammed the topics in a while.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

2dme0hs.gif

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

2dme0hs.gif

Nobody told me about a camera <.<

2dme0hs.gif

Nobody told you about a lot of the cameras. :anxious:

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

2dme0hs.gif

Nobody told you about a lot of the cameras. :anxious:

:wall:

My goodness, I miss a few hours of this topic and next thing the majority of staffers have made claim to fellow staffers. Hmm, you learn something new every day. Oh and by the way Carl, I don't think Lady would take that Diamond pickaxe, the Rune one (or two or three or twelve) is filled with sentimentality.

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*

animreportbanner4ga.gif

I've already reported this thread twelve times today and it's still up...

:wall:

I think the mods/admins are letting people have a little April Fool's fun :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

My goodness, I miss a few hours of this topic and next thing the majority of staffers have made claim to fellow staffers. Hmm, you learn something new every day. Oh and by the way Carl, I don't think Lady would take that Diamond pickaxe, the Rune one (or two or three or twelve) is filled with sentimentality.

I love Runey like no other <3:...

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

I love Runey like no other <3:...

Runite resources have been depleted and all pickaxes have been smelted to make cars.

It's diamond or nothing.

RIP Michaelangelopolous