just a little pray tip

n00bfiterpk6

was suprised that not so many people knew about this...

anyway when your offering bones on a gilded altar, if you go offer x - (big nubmer here, i normally do 98) you will keep offering bones as you take them from a bob (set left click to take bob aswell) makes things quite abit easier.

but yea thought id save anyone else getting a few pray levels at the moment abit of pain :P

Pretty sure it doesn't work that way unless they changed it since I trained. It goes something like how many left in invy. EG, I have 25 bones in invy, once I altar 18, i take 18 out of tort. I altar the last 7, then need to right click again. That was a few months ago though.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Pretty sure it doesn't work that way unless they changed it since I trained. It goes something like how many left in invy. EG, I have 25 bones in invy, once I altar 18, i take 18 out of tort. I altar the last 7, then need to right click again. That was a few months ago though.

I remember seeing a vid a long time ago...so it's been like this for a while.

Same goes for smithing :thumbup:

that sir, just blew my mind.

Paranoia does not understand how that would possibly work...

I assume you load up bob with bars, smith 9362346 adamant bolts, hit the take bob button when inventory space frees up.

yuki2d.png

Paranoia does not understand how that would possibly work...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqL1GeSQ1ew

The Vid shows smithing but the concept is the same for prayer. Just Offer/Smith - X then enter like 100. Then take from your BoB whenever you have room. But if you run out of items in your inv. the offer/make X stops so make sure to take BoB before your inv is clear.

*imagines doing it with overloads*

if i weren't so busy with school i'd think of more possibilities...

You can only get one more overload per inventory, so it's really not worth it. You can make them at about the same rate making 4 per inventory (vs. 5 using yak).

Wow this is really helpful, never knew this. Good you posted it before I'm going for 95 pray :thumbup:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

You can only get one more overload per inventory, so it's really not worth it. You can make them at about the same rate making 4 per inventory (vs. 5 using yak).

Useful for those that boost to get the lvl to make Overloads. Seeing as once they can bank the boost might have dropped back down.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Useful for those that boost to get the lvl to make Overloads. Seeing as once they can bank the boost might have dropped back down.

Maybe for the first one, but I'd think that it takes too long to fill up the yak after you've done the first, and since you can only use it for one overload per inventory, it's not that useful for overloads as skills like smithing and prayer.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Ah, that is true, good point. 25% more overloads per stew means a lot fewer mice to catch.

i took a closer look, i don't think this tip is useful for much else, other than maybe herb tars and dragonhide bodies =(

oh well, it had a lot of potential while it lasted :P

Naaxi.png

You can just log out before your boosted herb goes down, and log in a few sec later. Saves you from getting like a million stews.