What has OT Taught you

Maxingmck

I've learned that anonymity makes people like to argue more.

THAT'S A LOAD OF HORSE [cabbage] AND HERE'S WHY.

I think me means on tip.it as well. Its easier to argue with people that don't know you and will probably never meet you.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think me means on tip.it as well. Its easier to argue with people that don't know you and will probably never meet you.

It's why people troll. You can be a total [puncture], but unless you're horrible at the Internet it isn't going to be traced back to your real life.

Also I disagree on points 2, 3, and 4 because...

It's why people troll. You can be a total [puncture], but unless you're horrible at the Internet it isn't going to be traced back to your real life.

Also I disagree on points 2, 3, and 4 because...

Hm well, obviously people go to forum x 'cause they want to discuss different matters. And of course it's easier to do it on the internet.

However, it also depends on what person you are IRL. Just a few years ago i wouldn't speak my mind about topic-x, but now i say what comes to my mind. Even if it's not the "correct" thought.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Hm well, obviously people go to forum x 'cause they want to discuss different matters. And of course it's easier to do it on the internet.

However, it also depends on what person you are IRL. Just a few years ago i wouldn't speak my mind about topic-x, but now i say what comes to my mind. Even if it's not the "correct" thought.

That is very well, and whats correct is only ones point of view.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Everyone says [cabbage] along the lines of "Oh, you're 14? Suddenly I don't care, piss off." Makes me quite mad >:o

See and thats not what I'm trying to say. I don't say a lack of age makes you automatically immature, nor a surplus of age makes you automatically mature. The only thing I was debating out of that entire thing is not everyone who says they are mature are. *Note, I never said I was mature, so...*

I've learned that homosexual Christians are trolls, girl-seeking monkies like to debate, and certain people are highly overrated.

Wait. who's the girl seeking monkey. Zierro? I know he had a monkey avatar.

I've learned that homosexual Christians are trolls, girl-seeking monkies like to debate, and certain people are highly overrated.

One of those certain people being Saruman44.

I'm kidding, Saru. Ily.

Dead. You're dead to me.

That made me seriously lol.

Also, let me re iterate why I don't consider myself a troll. I'm not sure why I keep on reposting this, since I guess no one reads it.

A troll is someone who makes personal malicious jabs ONLY for self gratification, and the inevitable instigation of fights. Thats not at all what I do. Do I take personal stabs? Well yes, as do many others, it's quite common. Do I instigate fights? Well I certainly don't try to, but I can see how many people think I may.

I go on the internet to relax, and have fun. I understand that many come here as well to learn, debate, and also, have fun. All I try to do in most scenarios is take some serious out. Sometimes people argue over the most trivial goofy stuff, and I try to point that out. When I said on the Mosque topic that Europe was being invaded by Muslims, and then went on a 2 page fest about it, I was merely trying to calm people down. Now I will admit props to Zierro, still, I did get mad when he was trolling. props. But even still, people on this forum (including me occasionally) really need to take some relaxers, I swear I'd slip Ketamine into the data stream if I could. I don't post to get people mad, if you get mad because you're debating the atrocities of the Holocaust and I say "Anne Frankly, holocausts are disturbing" I don't say it to make you rage. I try to make you laugh (which I'm aware hardly does) or at least just relax the nerves if you get mad because I make a joke I'm sorry. But that doesn't make me a troll.

Also, Pasta, we'd prefer the term Homosexually Inclined Christians, thanks!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

...why do you think this is your job? And after realizing that you're not doing it well, why haven't you delegated this duty to the mods? If anyone needs to be calmed down, they'll do it. :|

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

...why do you think this is your job? And after realizing that you're not doing it well, why haven't you delegated this duty to the mods? If anyone needs to be calmed down, they'll do it. :|

TIF Lesson #866 right there. If you participate in an argument, you MUST have the last word.

Wait... I never said it was my duty. And I don't mean calm down like "simmer down now," more of a: Do you realize how serioius you are taking this silly issue. And also, I never said I wasn't doing the WHOLE job well, just that some of the jokes (or to certain tightwads, all the jokes) aren't funny. But the main thing to be drawn from that is none of it is malicious.

TIF Lesson #866 right there. If you participate in an argument, you MUST have the last word.

NO THATS NOT TRUE I MEAN YES

Ot has taught me apparently more people care about post count than I had previously thought.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Ot has taught me apparently more people care about post count than I had previously thought.

My e-penis needs to be huge.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yeah that too. When I joined my first forum when I was like, ten or something, there was a roleplaying system where you'd level up every 100 or so posts, or something like that. So I spammed the hell out of that place as subtly as a ten-year old could. But I haven't really noticed it since. I never look at it unless someone mentions post count then I go, "huh I wonder what I'm at now. Oh. That's a lot. I spend too much time here. :( "

wl7w9j.png

Wait... I never said it was my duty. And I don't mean calm down like "simmer down now," more of a: Do you realize how serioius you are taking this silly issue. And also, I never said I wasn't doing the WHOLE job well, just that some of the jokes (or to certain tightwads, all the jokes) aren't funny. But the main thing to be drawn from that is none of it is malicious.

Then if it's not your duty, stop it. It may not be malicious but it's a formidable pain in the ass.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Then if it's not your duty, stop it. It may not be malicious but it's a formidable pain in the ass.

To you.

My e-penis needs to be huge.

Oh Gods. Imagine Nadril's.... :ohnoes: :shock:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

OT has taught me that there is actually a good amount of intelligent people that have play/played RS.

*Holds up shotgun* "*in southern accent* We don' be talkin' about no Runescape in these here parts"