What is your favorite zombie movie?

BonScott

[...]

1. Dead Snow

2. 28 Days Later

3.The Crazies (2010)

4.Shaun of the Dead

4. 28 Weeks Later (hard to choose between this and SotD, so I'll place both the same)

5. Zombieland

6. Resident Evil series

[...]

This. My order is different, but you nailed it on the head. I'd like to add I Am Legend to the mix if that can even be considered a zombie movie

Yeah, I would count I Am Legend, It's got the same kind of plot, although I personally did not like that movie.

"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you are all the same." - Jonathan Davis

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Resident Evil series? No offense but I would like to stab the directors of those movies with a rusty knife.

My favorite zombie movie is probably 28 days later.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Resident Evil series? No offense but I would like to stab the directors of those movies with a rusty knife.

My favorite zombie movie is probably 28 days later.

The Resident Evil series is ok if you treat it as a separate entity from the games. It has its moments, but as a gamer I will agree it was a complete bastardization of the series that should have never seen the light of day.

My favorite zombie/the infected flick is Shaun of the Dead.

I am Legend really isn't a zombie flick though, the infected in it are more likely candidates to resemble vampires than zombies.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Why exactly?

Care to give some criticism?

Hey, its his criticism....meh.

I don't really care why myself.

"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you are all the same." - Jonathan Davis

George A. Romero's Dawn of the Dead, a brilliant movie. Shaun of the Dead I also quite enjoyed, it's hard to take such a well known movie and turn it into a comedy the way that they did :thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Man you new kid's are new

Night of the living dead is amazing

Dawn of the Dead (original & the remake) are both ace.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I'm a fan of George A Romero, but Night of the Living Dead never did much for me, on the other hand, I did like Day of the Dead.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

For some reason I haven't even seen Dawn of the Dead..... :oops:

I'm a fan of George A Romero, but Night of the Living Dead never did much for me, on the other hand, I did like Day of the Dead.

Duane Jones was a hell of an actor, for a black and white movie, it was beyond amazing and it to me - stands the test of time the same way movies like Casablanca and gone with the wind do.

Duane Jones would be a top 5 autograph for any collection. very reclusive - died in the late 80s - I know of one collector who has one - and only that one collector (it's on a contract from the movie from the studio)

The Dawn of the dead movies (2004, original) are both good, the newer one has more sex and gore and doesnt seem to capture the happy go lucky feel of the original. The original is a masterpiece

If you like the original - i highly recommend the collectors edition on dvd. It's a bit pricey, but it has all 3 cuts - and some really nice bonus features included a really long documentary

http://www.amazon.com/Dawn-Dead-Ultimate-David-Emge/dp/B0002IQNAG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1271523912&sr=8-1

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Just watched Tokyo Gore Police, so currently i would say that. Not really into zombies and [cabbage], but i can watch splatter films while having a bowl of popcorn, pretty nice and not too demanding.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Zombieland. It's just hilarious.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

3.The Crazies (2010)

Oh so the Crazies was about zombies then?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Did you read this part of my post? "Since we're including 28 Days/Weeks Later, I guess I can throw in The Crazies (2010)."

If you take The Crazies out of the zombie genre, then I take out 28 Days/Weeks Later.

Technically, none of those films had zombies in them, 28 days/weeks later and the crazies have infected in them, but not all infected can be classified as in the zombie category. The infected in these films fall under the deranged lunatic category.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

For all purposes, they are what zombies basically are, and are often lumped into the Zombie sub-genre.

Right now, it seems the Zombie sub-genre is getting more and more ill-defined, anything remotely zombie-like is called a zombie. Then again, it's not really such a bad thing, deranged-lunatic-infected-human just doesn't have the same effect as zombie, it'd be a joke.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

If you like the original - i highly recommend the collectors edition on dvd. It's a bit pricey, but it has all 3 cuts - and some really nice bonus features included a really long documentary

http://www.amazon.com/Dawn-Dead-Ultimate-David-Emge/dp/B0002IQNAG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1271523912&sr=8-1

I ordered it with money I was saving for Uni books, looking forward to it :thumbsup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Geeze...no one's mentioned Undead yet. Crazy austrailian zombie flick I fell in love with. Especially the scene where the dude is fishing and the zombie fish start attacking him. Classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL6H-OEXF6Y

arcy777-2.jpg
arcsig.jpg
2001-2006 the fourth and last legit 123 on classic
123 classic/137 rs2 Native American Pride

• 1 month later...