Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Jennybeen

Easiest Strange Rocks Ever

I was just running from Argdougne to Yanille and went to grab the two mithril on the way. I started hitting the first mithril rock, and got a stange rock, without clicking I kept mining it, got a gem (ruby I think), and still without clicking kept mining and got my second strange rock, then finally the mithril ore. It was great.

Awesome.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Not really much to discuss here.

Perhaps a better discussion would be: "What do you think is the easiest Strange Rock to get?"

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Welcome to the forums!

While this may be interesting, there is little for us to discuss here. However, it would fit perfectly in the blog that you can create. Feel free to use that function to share stories such as this one.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!