[Official] World War

Silverthug24

Team Usa gonna beast

Clearly Team world is gonna clear USA in under 15 minute.

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

LOL i thought u were JOE !!! <--- epic fail me!!!

i cant w8 for this!

Lmao same.

This is gonna be a lagg feast.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Team USA has no chance imo. Not saying that because im european, but the odds are just unfair lol.

they couldnt even handle team britain, their obviously gonna lose vs team world unless they outlast the australians which I doubt.

2hdzf3o.jpg

Team Usa gonna beast

well considering team world consist of all except usa then yea usa has no chance lol

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

USA, I don't see how you could get cockier :ohnoes: You can't even beat Canada in a gold medal hockey game, the German's will smash you in bobsledding (sp?), and the Russian's were smart enough to use pencils in space when the American's ball-point pens didn't work.

/facepalm

There's honestly no point in going and getting hardly a kill or two while completely annihalating Team USA. Goodluck, however, to all who participate- hopefully your net is masterful enough to not make you a free rune target!

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

USA, I don't see how you could get cockier :ohnoes: You can't even beat Canada in a gold medal hockey game, the German's will smash you in bobsledding (sp?), and the Russian's were smart enough to use pencils in space when the American's ball-point pens didn't work.

/facepalm

There's honestly no point in going and getting hardly a kill or two while completely annihalating Team USA. Goodluck, however, to all who participate- hopefully your net is masterful enough to not make you a free rune target!

super coooooool arrogance bro, hows canada doing on adding in their 2nd road? [ jokes ily ralph <3333 ]

6590ew.jpg

Nice idea, but not really my thing so I doubt I will participate, sorry. By the way add links to the code for the signatures!

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)

i told t2k8 i would camp him

asking all canadians to wear something white to show our peace making!

i dont think anyone would notice canada

Because us Canadians would be sending you to Edgeville so quickly you wouldn't have the chance to see us. I'm glad you see how it is.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Why the world v us? I distinctly remember Team Britain beating the us many times :P

Should be fun though, cant say i expect it not to be crashed however

a14z78.jpg

Overseer of Tip.it Clan Tournament 2010

Click

here to read the rules || Click here to sign up

`Stu` on #clans (irc.swiftirc.net)