Did anyone else see this?

a loG flume with extra << aaaaa >>

That's what i found, if you look at the wildyness section of the aprils fool joke for the theme park, This --> a loG flume with extra << aaaaa >> <-- Is written in the log flume area o.O

And i heard that mod MMG said something about an anagram to the new skill?

Help please XP

Themooingcow.png

The << aaaaa >>> is signifying the screaming of the riders on the flume. Perhaps "Ahhhhh" with an English accent is "aaaaa"?

a log flume with extra = a a eel film tux growth. Eel? Water? Sailing? ....must be!

Seriously though, there is nothing here beyond a typo. And if there is I applaud anyone who can decipher it and Jagex for making it because it's not a simple angram that a solver can figure out.

"Baxtorian Faaaaaalls" has 5 extra a's in it. So the "aaaaa" has a double meaning of being part of the word and being the screams of the people going over the edge.

,The capital G is still puzzling me, though.

lalalasig2.png

The extra "aaaaaaaaaaaa" probably means the sound people make during those funfair events *screaming*

Ya but why the << aaaaa >> and not " aaaaa " ?

And i doubt Jagex would make a typo on something like that, especially when they have editors and stuff :/ o.O

Capitol G shows the first letter of the anagram maybe? if there is an anagram that is

swordwarior.png

The extra "aaaaaaaaaaaa" probably means the sound people make during those funfair events *screaming*

And i doubt Jagex would make a typo on something like that, especially when they have editors and stuff :/ o.O

Capitol G shows the first letter of the anagram maybe? if there is an anagram that is

Perhaps all capital leters makes up an angram? I'll look at the pic and see if I can pick anything out.

EDIT: Waaaaay (see what I did there?) too many capitals for me to bother finding them all. Let alone make a sensable sentance out of.

They're English.

They're English.

o.O Hmm, i'll look at the picture more, but i'm down to bet money that something is hidden there XP I mean they hide stuff in all there postbag from the hedges, so why not this one?

EDIT: Oh and Baxtorian faaaaaals has 6 a's in it. While << aaaaa >> has 5

Themooingcow.png

LoG is the acronym for Lamb Of God an epic as metal band from Virginia or something :D We all know Jagex have an epic sense of music so LoG wouldn't surprise me, only make me love them.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

a loG flume with extra << aaaaa >>

Maybe the G is a capital for guthix, you can make Guthix out of the anagram, which leaves

Guthix

a lo flme w etra << aaaaa >>

flame? water? who knows

Haha just a thought.

Bellator_II.png

Goal: All stats 70+

Guthix seems very likely.

Ignoring that we're left with aloflmewetra

Which you can get "A Farewell to" out of, but left with an M and unless that means it's a members quest but that's pushing it.

Doubt it's anything, but that G is curious

Golem wax u rat thief << alaaaa >>

It's obviously a subliminal message telling noobs (rat thieves [they take rat meat]) to go to the desert (Where teh golem lives) and kill themselves (wax melts in the desert and "Allah!" is a Muslim stereotype or something associated with suicide). The inequalities were supposed to be quotes.

Which you can get "A Farewell to" out of, but left with an M and unless that means it's a members quest but that's pushing it.

[M] - Members quest.

"A Farewell To Guthix" perhaps? That is if the G stands for Guthix. Or maybe we're all just reading too far into something that might just be nothing.

[M] - Members quest.

"A Farewell To Guthix" perhaps? That is if the G stands for Guthix. Or maybe we're all just reading too far into something that might just be nothing.

That's probably the case haha.

Bellator_II.png

Goal: All stats 70+

Maybe its a hint for the new *gasp* spelling skill!

It will be years before someone hits 99 in that..

uhmm no the new skill is obviously sailing. 100% undeniable fact. Over 50% of the theme park is water related.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png