Did anyone else see this?

LoG is the acronym for Lamb Of God an epic as metal band from Virginia or something :D We all know Jagex have an epic sense of music so LoG wouldn't surprise me, only make me love them.

Lamb Of God is amazing :D i'm wearing there shirt right now actually ^^ :)

but that's funny XP what if the new skill was metal? haha jkjk PX

Themooingcow.png

I believe it could be "Farewell To Guthix" as well, that's the only thing I can think that's believable.

I did remember seeing/reading about Jagex wanting to do skills that required quests as a start or a continuation (like they did with Herblore and Summoning), so maybe you will need to do a quest to start the skill, maybe even have around 200 QP's?

I believe it could be "Farewell To Guthix" as well, that's the only thing I can think that's believable.

I did remember seeing/reading about Jagex wanting to do skills that required quests as a start or a continuation (like they did with Herblore and Summoning), so maybe you will need to do a quest to start the skill, maybe even have around 200 QP's?

There's no way they'd have the balls to release a f2p and p2p skill that you could only start after X amount of experience within the game. Qp is out of question since it's f2p.

I'm pretty sure that a Jmod confirmed that there will be no 'training quest' for the new skill. You will be able to just get right into training. Not sure where I read it, maybe it was one of the Q&A's.

Guthix seems very likely.

Ignoring that we're left with aloflmewetra

Which you can get "A Farewell to" out of, but left with an M and unless that means it's a members quest but that's pushing it.

Doubt it's anything, but that G is curious

[M] - Members quest.

"A Farewell To Guthix" perhaps? That is if the G stands for Guthix. Or maybe we're all just reading too far into something that might just be nothing.

Or It could mean. "Farewell to a Mahjarate, Guthix." Since there is a leftover M. and it was also hinted on one of the postbags that there will be more than 1 Mahjarate dieing and this could hint that the person dieing could start with a G?

Wisardsamm_S.png

Which you can get "A Farewell to" out of, but left with an M and unless that means it's a members quest but that's pushing it.

[M] - Members quest.

"A Farewell To Guthix" perhaps? That is if the G stands for Guthix. Or maybe we're all just reading too far into something that might just be nothing.

Or It could mean. "Farewell to a Mahjarate, Guthix." Since there is a leftover M. and it was also hinted on one of the postbags that there will be more than 1 Mahjarate dieing and this could hint that the person dieing could start with a G?

Except it's spelled Mahjarrat.

I'm pretty sure that a Jmod confirmed that there will be no 'training quest' for the new skill. You will be able to just get right into training. Not sure where I read it, maybe it was one of the Q&A's.

This is correct, there will be no new quests required to start the new skill.

There may however be a quest launched alongside it (like there was with Agility) that has it as a requirement.

[M] - Members quest.

No I was just saying that there was a remaining M on the Anagram and that M could be Mahjarrat. And the Last Letter which would be G could the Mahjarrat's first letter name.

Wisardsamm_S.png

[M] - Members quest.

No I was just saying that there was a remaining M on the Anagram and that M could be Mahjarrat. And the Last Letter which would be G could the Mahjarrat's first letter name.

A farewell to... and the spare G and M could be GM = Grandmaster

Now I have no idea what letters are running around spare and such at the moment since i've came in rather late so this is just a wild stab at the dark :mellow:

just wildly spinning a lot out of nothing, which seems to be the point of this topic, the "M" can be related to how many of the twitter posts are signed ~Ems or ~Em

the M is obviously pronounced " Em" :ohnoes:

the speculation is just speculation. you have nothing to go by, so chances of guessing right are minescule.

"Guthix tear" is in there, with "low flame" left over. Or is it "lmfao ewl"? "lame wolf"? "Olaf mewl?"

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

"Guthix tear" is in there, with "low flame" left over. Or is it "lmfao ewl"? "lame wolf"? "Olaf mewl?"

Olaf's Mewl... Mule... Donkey... Donkeys parked near ships... SAILING!

Olaf's Mewl... Olaf... Fremennik Sea Treasure Hunter... Sea Hunting... SAILING!

IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

OT: Farewell to Guthix wouldn't really make sense, although it does sounds like a quest name. Where could Guthix go? I don't think he will be killed off...

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

A farewell to MG... Mark Gerhard?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!