How to catch someone siphoning gas

Blake

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do me a favor and go beat the living piss out of your buddies. Let them know it's from me. There's no reason to ever touch another man's car, especially with intent of doing damage. Your buddies need to learn a little respect because if I caught them doing that to my car, they'd be lucky to see daylight again.

Haha. Something tells me they wouldn't be afraid of you.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Better idea.

Find guy.

Catch guy.

Beat guy.

Kill guy.

Instawin.

?????

Murder charge. :D

You don't get caught duhh.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Do me a favor and go beat the living piss out of your buddies. Let them know it's from me. There's no reason to ever touch another man's car, especially with intent of doing damage. Your buddies need to learn a little respect because if I caught them doing that to my car, they'd be lucky to see daylight again.

Bro, I'm not some little kid like most people on these boards. I'm nearly 20 years old. If I caught someone drilling a hole in my [bleep]ing gas tank, they'd be lucky to have someone pull me off of them. Gas tanks aren't cheap and the labor isn't fun. Trust me, anybody that actually appreciates a car for more than it's convenience would teach your little friends a thing or two for what they do. They can go siphon gas all they want, but they better know what's coming their way one of these days.

Your friends are [bleep]ing douchebags, sorry but its not ok to steal someone elses stuff because you can't get off your [wagon] and work for stuff.

Sooner or later, they will steal from the wrong person, and regret it very much.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

This thread reminds me of reading Cracked articles of how some guy electrified the living crap out of his roof. Which caught fire.

The best thing you should probably do is catch them on cam with a 'night sun' shining at your truck (a really damn bright light, try find one that doesnt consume too much energy). Very easy to get infrared sensors connected to the light and camera.

It's either that or switch your hoses.

... Or arm it with a taser so anyone touching it would be electricuted without doing major damage to your vechicle. (Kinda going along the bear trap idea.)

Wow, didn't know this actually happened outside of television. :o

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Wow, didn't know this actually happened outside of television. :o

You'll be surprised just how much stuff that happens on TV is a regular occurrence in the real world.

Bro, I'm not some little kid like most people on these boards.

*eye twitch*

I'd make them buy me a new car, since I dont have the funds to repair or replace anything on mine.

Popoto.~<3

Your friends are [bleep]ing douchebags, sorry but its not ok to steal someone elses stuff because you can't get off your [wagon] and work for stuff.

Sooner or later, they will steal from the wrong person, and regret it very much.

They ARE the wrong person. And by friends, I kind of just mean people I am aquainted with. I use the term "friend" loosely because I don't really form deep friendships with anyone, but rather I like to associate informally with many people.

And yes, they are scum. But thats what you get when you grow up in a hometown where it is easier to score crack than booze in highschool.

One of my friends is in jail now for robbing an old woman in a grocery store parking lot. Lol. Fortunately I have gotten out of my town and went to a respectable university.

Still, I keep contact with the people I spent 12 years of my life with.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Leave a note:

Hey [swear word, like something with dumb]

You have exactly 10 seconds before i start shooting.

Run already.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

They ARE the wrong person. And by friends, I kind of just mean people I am aquainted with. I use the term "friend" loosely because I don't really form deep friendships with anyone, but rather I like to associate informally with many people.

And yes, they are scum. But thats what you get when you grow up in a hometown where it is easier to score crack than booze in highschool.

One of my friends is in jail now for robbing an old woman in a grocery store parking lot. Lol. Fortunately I have gotten out of my town and went to a respectable university.

Still, I keep contact with the people I spent 12 years of my life with.

A quote from Star Wars for you: "There's always a bigger fish...". There really is. They may consider themselves invulnerable, but if this neighbourhood is as bad as you say it is, there will be someone worse.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

A bear trap? Where the [bleep] do you live, the Capital Wasteland? Christ.

LMAO.

I almost sigged this.

Is it an older vehicle? most have gas lids that only are activated from the inside of a car

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

This might be tough to do, but get some of these.

FAH1902.jpg

Duct tape one to the inside of the gas cap door, then one to the car itself, so when they open the cap it will go off. These things are reallly loud. Be sleeping with a window open, or outside, it should wake you up.

You can buy them here.

http://madhattermagicshop.com/magicshop/product_info.php?products_id=2927

http://madhattermagicshop.com/magicshop/product_info.php?products_id=2926

After you're woken up, you can go do whatever.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain