Intelligence Quotience

I found a site that supposedly gives you an IQ score after answering a few questions. So, I want all you TIF'ers to try it, just to see the average IQ here (by the sites standards anyway). When you have a result, post it here. Oh, and please, don't brag about your the score you get because this test my not be true.

This is the test: http://www.free-iqtest.net/

My most recent result:

l154.gif

Again, this is just for fun. I do not want this to become a thread where a persons intelligence is measured by the results.

Might i ask why it's red-flagged by WOT, if it's so fun?

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Definitely not willing to put in a phone number and address for an IQ Test made purely to get personal info from people. The questions are dead simple, too. There are many better IQ tests out there, and I have the feeling this thread was created entirely for you to flaunt your IQ.

Edit: All they want is your cell # so they can charge you 10 dollars a month. What a joke.

l139.gif

Aww man, why so fail.

myiq.png

Much bettericon_thumbsu.gif

[spoiler=istolethepie's post]

Definitely not willing to put in a phone number and address for an IQ Test made purely to get personal info from people. The questions are dead simple, too. There are many better IQ tests out there, and I have the feeling this thread was created entirely for you to flaunt your IQ.Edit: All they want is your cell # so they can charge you 10 dollars a month. What a joke.

There's an option to skip all the cellphone and advertisement crap.

Definitely not willing to put in a phone number and address for an IQ Test made purely to get personal info from people. The questions are dead simple, too. There are many better IQ tests out there, and I have the feeling this thread was created entirely for you to flaunt your IQ.

Edit: All they want is your cell # so they can charge you 10 dollars a month. What a joke.

Plus, free internet IQ tests are apparently very easy to beat.

And I'd doubt that what the guy posted is his real IQ.

And for the anal irony lolz, I'm pretty sure the 'q' is 'quotient', not 'quotience'.

Keep this in mind (my old sig quote):

"Tip.it - Where everyone is a 6ft tall, hard as nails adonis and has an IQ of 150..."

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

"Tip.it - Where everyone is a 6ft tall, hard as nails adonis and has an IQ of 150..."

150?

Pfft.. I have 175, thank you.

Though really, if you are interested in what your IQ is, don't use free online tests, they're not that good a way to find out your actual IQ.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

150?

Pfft.. I have 175, thank you.

Though really, if you are interested in what your IQ is, don't use free online tests, they're not that good a way to find out your actual IQ.

Well of course, my IQ is much higher than 1391. It's just fun and a lot easier to do online IQ tests.

l153.gif

doubt the reliability of that though... Especially since you can be either 153 or 154 based on so few questions (I didn't spend a lot of time on the math problems, rather made educated guesses)

I also don't think you can take the same IQ test more than once, because the composition of the tasks aren't varied enough (there were very few word propblems on this one, at least for me)

The only tests I would trust are the tests you take to determine whether you can enter MENSA.

the thing is, the world as a whole socres about 110 on the mensa tests from 50 years ago. That would mean we are as humans 10% more intelligent than 50 years ago, which makes no sense, as our genetic material is the same. Therefore, intelligence is actually dynamic, as it is learned. It is not static, therefore not quantifiable.

Just like the SAT's show how good you are at taking the SAT's, IQ tests show how good you are at taking IQ tests. Many of their puzzles have multiple solutions, but they look for the "right" one.

If someone wants to get some kind of look on the intelligence on the forums, what else could you ask for to get some kind of pointer, other than an IQ test?

Plus, free internet IQ tests are apparently very easy to beat.

And I'd doubt that what the guy posted is his real IQ.

And for the anal irony lolz, I'm pretty sure the 'q' is 'quotient', not 'quotience'.

yep.

Holy [cabbage], I got an iq of 70. i passsed :) yay

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

The only tests I would trust are the tests you take to determine whether you can enter MENSA.

the thing is, the world as a whole socres about 110 on the mensa tests from 50 years ago. That would mean we are as humans 10% more intelligent than 50 years ago, which makes no sense, as our genetic material is the same. Therefore, intelligence is actually dynamic, as it is learned. It is not static, therefore not quantifiable.

Just like the SAT's show how good you are at taking the SAT's, IQ tests show how good you are at taking IQ tests. Many of their puzzles have multiple solutions, but they look for the "right" one.

If someone wants to get some kind of look on the intelligence on the forums, what else could you ask for to get some kind of pointer, other than an IQ test?

I know, but I meant compared to these free online tests.

Anyway, as you said, the tests look for the right solutions, but people work out problems in different ways, so in a sense, it gauges who's mind works in the way the test wants it to.

Correct.

I always used this rule of thumb. If you believe online IQ tests to be accurate, you've proven not to be worthy for whatever number they give you :)

It's also correct you can't take the same IQ test twice, as far as I'm aware. "Can't" in the sense of the second time not proving much any more. Either way, IQ tests are by far an absolute means of determining whether someone is "smart" (which is also a rather subjective term).

10y3vig.png

proudtitan.png

Anyway, as you said, the tests look for the right solutions, but people work out problems in different ways, so in a sense, it gauges who's mind works in the way the test wants it to.

Apparently it also bases the result on the time it took to do the test. I've heard of a guy getting a score of around 4,000 on one because he finished it extremely quickly. And by that I mean finishing within a minute or less.

Correct.

I always used this rule of thumb. If you believe online IQ tests to be accurate, you've proven not to be worthy for whatever number they give you :)

It's also correct you can't take the same IQ test twice, as far as I'm aware. "Can't" in the sense of the second time not proving much any more. Either way, IQ tests are by far an absolute means of determining whether someone is "smart" (which is also a rather subjective term).

I always saw it as the ability to hold "smarts." like the test is a measuring tape measuring how big the storage bin in your brain for intelligence is. However, you can always choose not to fill up the bin.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

The last online IQ test I took I got a 170 on or something which is how you know they're total [cabbage]. My IQ is probably 110 at the highest and it's statistically very unlikely that even one person on this forum has an IQ over 150. I guess it's fun though, not really anything to take seriously.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Last time I took an IQ test I got a 137 (about 2 years ago).

This test gave me 154...

They can't both be right :o....

Edited by romy

Less time I took an IQ test I got a 137 (about 2 years ago).

This test gave me 154...

They can't both be right :o....

numbers.png

Made me lulz.

Also, if it's any mention, online IQ tests aren't accurate at all. There are, supposedly, like 2 good ones, but not really.

Also, a half-decent psychologist can also give you accurate IQ test.

Also

guido_49.png

I hope this is a joke.

You do realize these "free IQ" websites are just advertising ploys that amass cell phone numbers and email addresses for spamming purposes.

Also, anyone who has taken a real IQ test knows how ridiculous these questions are.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

You do realize these "free IQ" websites are just advertising ploys that amass cell phone numbers and email addresses for spamming purposes.

Actually I have visited a couple seemingly legitimate sites that don't ask for anything personal, have pretty in-depth questions, and provide seemingly accurate results. However, this is not one of those tests.

IQ, in my opinion, is one of the most flawed ways to measure intelligence. To put it simply it doesn't measure all types of intelligence; it only measures "book" intelligence. And I'll be honest, some of the people who have a 'genius' IQ aren't exactly brimming with common sense.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

IQ, in my opinion, is one of the most flawed ways to measure intelligence. To put it simply it doesn't measure all types of intelligence; it only measures "book" intelligence. And I'll be honest, some of the people who have a 'genius' IQ aren't exactly brimming with common sense.

Engineers are a perfect example of this.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg