12-Apr-2010 - Dungeoneering Skill!

12pure34

primal spear was added into the kb list today, was not there yesterday so maybe a batch 2 hint

Primal Maul was added, too. I was studying the Dungeoneering KB article harder than my homework yesterday, so I'm 100% positive. :thumbup:

Sweet. I can't wait. Anything deeper than level 35 is going to be a serious challenge though.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

primal spear was added into the kb list today, was not there yesterday so maybe a batch 2 hint

Primal Maul was added, too. I was studying the Dungeoneering KB article harder than my homework yesterday, so I'm 100% positive. :thumbup:

Sweet. I can't wait. Anything deeper than level 35 is going to be a serious challenge though.

As far as i can tell, all dungeons 1-35 are similar is difficulty, it's just the bosses that differ. There isn't anything really challenging in the minigame right now(apart from high level monos, but you can just wait until you get an easy one).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

It bugs me that the inventory icons for the Sagittarian longbow and shortbow in the KB are willow longs or something. I also can't seem to find any of the dungeoneering arrows in the KB. Furthermore, the stats of the chaotic staff are still wrong. They corrected the Guardian's Ward, though.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I kinda wish that slayer monsters were more common, but on the other hand it's cool to have these rare and unique monsters that drop equally rare and unique equipment. Anyone care to provide a list of the slayer monsters and what special items they drop?

Unfortunately, the hexhunter bow is the only slayer item that may be worth binding (before level 100).

blood necklace

i'd never bind a blood neck over a promethium platebody :P

too bad we just don't have more data on the hexhunter. I've seen sougazers, I'm just amazed that we've barely heard any word of it as a drop.

You can get 99 dungeoneering and never see a blood necklace, but any smuck(well, nearly) can make themselves a prom plate. Unless you know of a way to craft blood necklases, you just don't know what you are talking about.

*Schmuck. Don't use Yiddish unless you can spell it right. :P

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.