12pure34

look what I've noticed

daemonheim_location.jpg

Daemonheim, and

Wildernesscastle.png

The mysterious "Wilderness Castle"

So, the castle was for the this skill,

Thought it was for the new quest

Also, will this skill affect skiller pures?

PRIVATE CHAT always ON

PR_BreakDOWN.png

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can even do this with my F2P friends! Im hoping the armor only degrades whilst fighting, not while wearing (like corrupted.) Lv 99 Defence Armor....FOR THE [bleep]ING WIN! <3:

Popoto.~<3

Looks good so far, the use of teams will help eliminate overcrowding. Going to wait a while before some decent guides come out.

Managed to get rank 3 for a while too:

rank3.png

Hegel.png

Looks good so far, the use of teams will help eliminate overcrowding.

Precisely, the dungeon concept from other games was something I always loved - nice to see it implemented in RuneScape. :) Props for Rank-3 too, cool thing to see no doubt!

Wait reading this they say about binding tier 11 stuff - which would be the primal armours and weapons - therefore..... does this mean that unless I'm dungeoneering I don't keep my 99 defence item? o.O If so I think I'll just stick to slayer.

Jonni, have you had any armours or anything good from it yet?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Wait reading this they say about binding tier 11 stuff - which would be the primal armours and weapons - therefore..... does this mean that unless I'm dungeoneering I don't keep my 99 defence item? o.O If so I think I'll just stick to slayer.

Jonni, have you had any armours or anything good from it yet?

i don't know, dunno what any of it is lol

LOLS.

RSOF members are ranting, they think that Dungeoneering is a MINIGAME more than a SKILL.

any thoughts?

I do agree with them, and it stenches of WoW, but I'm excited and happy about it and want to try it. Disappointed as the stuff like Primal armour is only dungeoneering thing so pissed at that, looks like the only thing I want is the Chaotic shield, however 2m a time = no thanks...... So...... DFS + Torags = still better :(

DISAPPOINTED if that's the case

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

LOLS.

RSOF members are ranting, they think that Dungeoneering is a MINIGAME more than a SKILL.

any thoughts?

I'd imagine so, the entire concept was initially for an MMO, I think it's fairly certain it's going to feel more like a game than a skill. - that doesn't mean it won't be enjoyable though! :)

LOLS.

any thoughts?

I do agree with them, and it stenches of WoW, but I'm excited and happy about it and want to try it. Disappointed as the stuff like Primal armour is only dungeoneering thing so pissed at that, looks like the only thing I want is the Chaotic shield, however 2m a time = no thanks...... So...... DFS + Torags = still better :(

WoW was not the first game to do dungeon clearing, in fact it is one of many. i think this is well suited for runescape actually

LOLS.

any thoughts?

I also agree with them, its like an improved stealing creation.

I also think that the new f2p items are like the barrows equipment, only much more expensive to maintain, save the book, and the maple LB sight

Also, does the Maple LB sight really have a +110 range attack bonus? Too high IMO. ( +110 >>>>> +29 ) :shock:

PRIVATE CHAT always ON

PR_BreakDOWN.png

It's 7am here, and hopefully I'm not the only one who just logged into tip.it after waking up and sleepily went. "Oh the update's out...hmm..oh it's the new skill, that sounds interesting....WHAT!"

I don't mean to complain: I'm just saying that the new skill should have been milkshakes.

At 99, your milkshakes would bring all the boys to the yard with a 100% guarantee they would rate them better than others.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

OMFGOMFGOMFGNEWSKILLOMGOMGOMG

WHYYY must I be at college where Runescape is filtered!?!? *scream*

I don't know what to think yet, except big props to Ren for being epic as usual and predicting the skill.

I just hope you don't HAVE to work in groups, but I need to read more. I'm in a state of shock atm... :ohnoes:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Anybody can't get past checking for updates? All its doing is flickering, going up very slowly and then dropping back down again...

Will be first time logging in for about 8 months, so it might be alot of updates to download.

Doomy edit: I like sheep