Even our story ends.

Mister_T

Hello RSC, i'm here to tell everybody that 2Mighty has decided stop their activities as a Runescape clan.

Back in 2006, i founded this clan with a good friend and my brother, from day one we gave this clan one single goal,

and that was to become the strongest Dutch PVP-clan.

We have seen many clans come and go, we have been hunted and have hunted, we have hated and have been hated, but before

we get to the end of this topic i want to thank everybody (including our common enemys) for everything, all the fights, all the beefs, it all gave our clan a reason to become better and better.

We even decided to go on when Wildy was removed and MultiBH became SingleBH with only CWA left, we decided to push through

and hope for the best. We got what we hoped for, and that was a change to get back to what our clan was build for, F2P-PVP Pking.

We had alot of fun in the beginning, and we have had many incredible fights since the day PVP came back.

But slowly on, clans started to pk less and less, and the last 6 months or so has been nothing but a constant

flow of just, week prepping for a sunday fight, and thats about it.

Many people felt that this game and its clanlife could not offer us what we wanted from it any longer.

Just like back in the CWA-ERA, we decided to give it a go for some months, but more and more we started

to understand how boring this clanlife really has gotten, so therefore we came to the conclusion to

call an end to our Journeys as a Runescape Clan, and to go on as a gaming community, playing other games,

wich we started to enjoy a hell of alot more than RuneScape.

I want to thank every single person who has had a fun time in or with 2Mighty, it has been

a blast for a VERY long time.

My say:

litterly translated from dutch:wub:

For me it started around 2M adventure in August 2008 as a clan friend.

2M was always a clan to which I looked at, sat on my period always poke the side to go to jail 2Mightys fights to watch. This became a habit and Neck asked me why I was not cf.

So about 3-4 months later I was kicked out and went to poke 2Mighty, then crumbles off a little earlier net clan pride in PvP at all moisture. At most 50 man on the memberlist with 1 or 2 events per week, but 50 members who all did what was expected of them. Thus it was possible to do a 40man nice to see fights. Weeks passed without intros, after a certain point we were back "popular" and we got back what man in dr.

The clan had stopped Pken turned back. We went back pken weekdays. True less as before, but there was another life.

Weeks went by, weeks, months and RT was again established. A new chapter began for 2M here.

We started the fight with a beautiful 100% opts memberlist about 160 and we won. Intros poured inside. We began increasingly pken, became bigger and bigger fights.

Hate in the top 3 constantly increased with Gs in anti-2M unit came from all sides hate.

Fights were getting better, we had a strong unit snipe, some callers experienced, huge range / blast unit and conjunctiva were perfect. It was a beautiful Sunday and Juniors was time for the cap under him against us. Knowing that RE & RT both in the wild low pken we went to it.

We walked along Chaos Dwarfs and Re inrushen was, at that time no sign of RT.

Fight went on for a few minutes and came inrushen RT. There we were, in a 1vs2 fight. Everybody fought for his pride and gradually we took the upper hand. Later came RDCs annoying little guys in welfare unit, was also HS Invited, but did not get in touch. Outnumbered hard we first asked LF if they were out, that they were not.

Lf warlord have informed us that DK was out, so we asked DK to RDC to address.

Here began the 2M <-> DK story so. RT was similar to the famous stairs, re trying to fight back but eventually they went under him. We go the Chaos Dwarfs, with some rdc behind us in welfare range / blast. After that we took were way too endings with DK and we thanked them. Then there were a large number of man on DK ts pken to participate as much. It later become a habit, along with DK pken 2M after fights.

2M was getting to fights more, every day there and an intro so we worked with the entire clan to a future top 10. GMT we could safely say that we are # 3 / 4 were.

With beautiful by the week fights against clans like TR, Trwf, rkof, LF occasional alliance cwa hunt trip. So we certainly have a few months down fat feast. Peak was definitely against NG.

90min capped a week prep all styles pkri. We had the Monday before a decent 150-160 opts against TR teamspeak so we confidently Sunday to the battlefield.

This was my favorite fight. We tried to get the 200 opts, but in vain.

On the fight started with 192 options.

It was indeed right in the beginning, but after 10 minutes we took a clear upper hand. NG's snipers tried to fill up so we could regroup mainpile quiet, but he did not.

We had a decent amount snipers who beat NS broke mainpile and also sat on the heels regroup each time.

Eventually we won a big difference in options. Instant ending to what was 192 + spreaded Returners.

Some pics of the fight itself:

21ni174.png

qsp3eh.png

34yof48.png

Yes and that was pretty much the turning point, after that fight was the motivation calm down.

We went to fights rather assigns ni of hitting what we never really succeeded because they were always non multi. Beef was not there were fewer events.

Rs was boring, and every week there was one member who retired / inactive went.

Everyone was more lifen, exams came and the weather outside.

This hit us hard, but there was always a piece or 30 people ready to pken and this we did.

On Sundays we went pken prefer instead of a fight, delicious feast occasionally Majin Wouter UESTIONS leave.

We did this for fun and fun we had.

Only clan lation in general has been a longer period of dying, that we felt now. It was a nice run of almost 4year, nearly 2 for me so.

I've enjoyed it, best time in my rs life and I would not mind to have to do.

This is how we started, and this is how we end.

2Mighty has left the building

Some of my favorite moments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kUvoB5CtPk

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=HWVT8QMVtF8&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=iqA2PimGqAE&feature=channel

And ofcourse not to forget; my first war as maincaller

Thanks for everything one more time.

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png

RIP 2m :( :( :( :( :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R.I.P Dutch clanning. Rest in peace 2Mighty. <3

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I can't say I'm happy nor sad of your clans death.

I know you let your members PK with Divine Kings, and I also know that you have been good with them for a while out of fear for your own clan. So I know your death with ultimately be a memberboost for them[possibly] and if it isn't your members will have to relearn that doing that is unacceptable in legit clans, as many of them don't allow that to happen. In all reality it will be interesting to see which of the GMT based clans or possibly est based clans recieve this power boost.

Good luck Ex members of 2mighty, hi nox344

Rip, I will really miss you guys since we were helping each other few times. You had a good run, I'm sure 2m will be remembered by everyone.

EgS6L.png

- Proud Corruption Oldschool till the end-

Wow, I thought you were just trolling when I saw that in IRC.

I'm actually a little sad heh. There aren't a lot of dutch clans out there, and when such a prominent clan like 2m closes...it's almost like a little bit of destruction of an identity.

Where are most of the 2m members gonna go? Do you know, Nox?

hzvjpwS.gif

Aww good luck to all 2m members :(

Dg, Dh and Hp are left :(

DH and HP are Polish, DG and Eternity left. :razz:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader