10xHitpoints

Dire_Wolf

I'd say i'm getting there. Not quite with it and every now and again when I get hit for say a 34 (3.4 old hp) I still have a split second of panic every now and again.

But yes, I am used to it now

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Somewhat.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

I was used to it after about a week. Only issue I had was at solo rex like 2 days after it came out. Spin through mage at me from off the screen and it hit a 56 and I panic telled lol.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Yes, though when I'm thinking through things without playing the game directly, I use the old system. I'm completely used to seeing it, though. It took me about 15 minutes of playing after the update to get used to seeing it and it's easily ingrained now.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I adapted to it really quickly because I spend all my time Slaying, it still catches me out sometimes though if I get hit 26 or something when I haven't played in a few days but that's it.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

somewhat. i still catch myself rounding down sometimes.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

No. Six years of normal hits vs. 2 months of this garbage. I always drop the last digit or mentally add a decimal. Literally no point to this update. They should let us choose between x1, x10, x100, etc for our own screens so the children can hit as high as they like and the veterans can stop being annoyed :thumbup:

inb4wbmreply

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato