Toothpaste

i_love_burritos

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once in the morning everyday and again at night if i remember. I use Macleans something something.

When i was a kid i'd just stand and brush my teeth for ages as the toothpaste tasted immense, Aquafresh milk teeth. Stuff was godly.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Once a day usually but if I decide not to do it in the mornings (when I know I'm not going to encounter anyone) then I'll do it later on in the day.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I brush in the morning. If i'm going out with a lady, i'll brush again.

I dont use mouthwash, it makes me gag, I do drink a glass of OJ after brushing though.

0 Cavities.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I dont use mouthwash, it makes me gag, I do drink a glass of OJ after brushing though.

0 Cavities.

Are you serious?! Theres nothing worse than having Orange Juice after brushing! Theres still that minty taste, and it ruins the OJ.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

0 Cavities.

Are you serious?! Theres nothing worse than having Orange Juice after brushing! Theres still that minty taste, and it ruins the OJ.

I completely agree!

I brush my teeth before I go to school... I do it if I feel like it on teh weekends :/ My teeth haven't fallen out yet :thumbup: That's good enough for me :/

Rarely floss or mouthwash.

Yeah...

Unnecessary quote ftw?

I brush at least 2 times a day, mostly 3 times a day. I don`t see how people don`t brush their teeth for more than days at a time, it`s disgusting to say the least.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I brush 2 times morning and night, floss once, thn mouthwash every single day.

I dont have 1 brand of toothpaste i always use I like to mix it up

nd I agree brushing any less than once a day is disgusting

S_arah.png

I'm curious about frequency of brushing:number of cavities ratio. For some reason, I never had a cavity yet I brush MUCH less than my sister and mother combined.

Depends hugely on an individuals teeth.

I brush 3-4 times daily. I'm serious.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Twice a day baby, 3 times if I'm going out to meet people. I can't stand not having my mouth feel like it's been sterilized. It bothers me, to almost an OCD extent. It also skeeves me out when people are okay with brushing any less than twice a day. No offense t those of you who do - but EEEEWWWWW. Grosses me out. But despite my fixation, I rarely stray away from my generic brand toothpaste. Aim anyone?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Twice a day baby, 3 times if I'm going out to meet people. I can't stand not having my mouth feel like it's been sterilized. It bothers me, to almost an OCD extent. It also skeeves me out when people are okay with brushing any less than twice a day. No offense t those of you who do - but EEEEWWWWW. Grosses me out. But despite my fixation, I rarely stray away from my generic brand toothpaste. Aim anyone?

Lols, you don't even notice. It's not like our teeth are rotting and our breath smells horrible.

Maybe some, but not me.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Lols, you don't even notice. It's not like our teeth are rotting and our breath smells horrible.

Maybe some, but not me.

eh, I'm fairly good at being able to tell. Unbrushed teeth have a different glimmer to them, and are often more shiny than brushed teeth. I just really hate it when people tell me they only do it once a day. I gag a little every time.

I've been brushing my teeth for a number of years now, and using toothpaste for even longer.

Wth?

Toothpaste is a popular side dish in kid's meals. :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

brush my teeth every morning

With a bottle of Jack?

No! That [cabbage] will make you want to date people that look like mick Jagger! icon_ohnoes.gif

A topic on toothpaste? You have to be [bleep]ing kidding me. I spread that [cabbage] all over my teeth every goddamn time i'm near a sink. I can even let it drip out of my mouth and clean the sink itself with this [cabbage]. Sometimes I clean my disease ridden tongue too if i'm about to suck face. I can even smear some of this stuff on the inside of my swimming goggles and they won't fog up. Back the [bleep] up, no way? That's right, I can see underwater with toothpaste protecting both my teeth and eyes, holy [bleep].

I like this guy! He speaks the truth.

Brush every morning, every day for last last 10 years or so? Whatever paste is around, and I always brush the tongue. ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was bad to brush your teeth 4+ times a day because it is bad for your gums?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg