Toothpaste

i_love_burritos

Twice a day for the past year or so. Before that, never in the morning. My teeth are crap in my opinion. I should really go to the dentist some time.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what really pisses me off... I brush twice a day, sometimes even three times a day, and I still have yellower teeth than normal. I go to my school and see all these kids with perfectly white teeth, and they brush sometimes once a week. I just don't get it.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

You know what really pisses me off... I brush twice a day, sometimes even three times a day, and I still have yellower teeth than normal. I go to my school and see all these kids with perfectly white teeth, and they brush sometimes once a week. I just don't get it.

http://www.ehow.com/...eth-yellow.html

Oh and there are products where you can whiten your teeth instantly by using some gel on your teeth - depends on how much you want white teeth.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

They probably use whitener.

Wanna know how whitener toothpaste works? They're abrasive so they hit your teeth like sandpaper. In 20 years all those kids who use whitener toothpate will have yellower teeth than cheese.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I became obsessed with dental hygiene this year when I found out I had to go to a dental checkup. Before that my brushing policy was... :unsure: Bad.

Now it's two times a day, and mouthwash/floss once a day.

C2b6gs7.png

Wanna know how whitener toothpaste works? They're abrasive so they hit your teeth like sandpaper. In 20 years all those kids who use whitener toothpate will have yellower teeth than cheese.

Sauce of this?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Sauce of this?

http://www.mayoclini...thpaste/an01818

Also my dentist.

I can't find the part where it talks about people who use whitener toothpaste ending up with yellow teeth later on in life.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Sauce of this?

http://www.mayoclini...thpaste/an01818

Also my dentist.

I can't find the part where it talks about people who use whitener toothpaste ending up with yellow teeth later on in life.

I think his dentist told him that. I Google'd it and it sounds about right.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I'm curious about frequency of brushing:number of cavities ratio. For some reason, I never had a cavity yet I brush MUCH less than my sister and mother combined.

It could be if you have weak enamel or not. My family has very weak enamel, yet my older bother has very strong enamel. I brush my teeth using colgate as well (ftw!) and I've not had a cavity, yetI got them a lot when I was younger despite brushing my teeth twice a day. Also, is the "myth" true brushing your teeth 3 times a day is bad for them?

I was using the crest vanilla whitening expressions... but I ran out so I'm using a colgate whitening toothpaste, and my teeth actually feel a lot cleaner. I never thought I'd notice the difference XD

Who else here brushes with their non dominant hand? I brush with both at night, but in the morning I only brush my my dominant hand. I figure my teeth are still just as clean as 8 hrs ago.

Also Adrenal... You said you've been brushin for a couple years now? Haha what about before that o.O

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Macleans EXTREME CLEAN baby! It's like powerthirst, but in TOOTHPASTE FORM!!!!!!!!! (it makes your breath as fresh as a KENYAN!!!)

But, back on point, I don't think the problems come with your everyday whitening toothpaste. I believe most teeth whitening damage is caused by those $250 tooth whitening clinic things...

I usually brush once a day, and at the other end of the day, I get all lazy and mouthwash it up (although I dilute the mouthwash and swallow it, since I find most of the source of my bad breath is from my throat, not my tongue.) Must be working, i've never had any work done on my mouth, and my teeth are still in very good condition :)

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

I usually brush once a day, and at the other end of the day, I get all lazy and mouthwash it up (although I dilute the mouthwash and swallow it, since I find most of the source of my bad breath is from my throat, not my tongue.) Must be working, i've never had any work done on my mouth, and my teeth are still in very good condition :)

My understanding is that you're really not supposed to swallow it at all.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

My understanding is that you're really not supposed to swallow it at all.

Well, if it's only a cap full, then it shouldn't do any damage, it's not much fluoride or alcohol in it. (not like he's chugging a bottle). And the fact that he's diluting it makes it safer. If the problems in your throat, try scrubbing your tongue.

brush my teeth every morning

With a bottle of Jack?

And a Heath Ledger bobblehead?

What?

I... think he mixed Eminem with Ke$ha.

An interesting combination.

Yeh I did.... I reckon that would be some pretty bad music.

oral

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Oral.

meatlover.png

oral

Oral.

:thumbup:

totally called for.

I just switched over to Colgate White. gonna go try it out in a few hours. I'm excited :D

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

oral

Oral.

:thumbup:

totally called for.

I just switched over to Colgate White. gonna go try it out in a few hours. I'm excited :D

And that's when you know you need a life.

JK: I collect toothpaste too.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.