Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2010.

Rules

• Full out, first to 50 kills
  • All Styles - Blasting, Curses, Range, Binds & Melee
  • Classic Arena
  • Rings Allowed
  • No Corrupt

Recap

Two days ago our Head Warlord Justintimme1 approached TPR looking for a full out all styles fight. The fight was too early and out of our timezone but nontheless we knew we would be getting more members as the fight continued. Anyway, both clans quickly rushed each other and we got our first pile down quickly. TPR also got theirs down after ours and the fight was pretty much even till midway where TPR had a number advantage over us as well 5-7 kill advantage. As more of our members came on, we stepped up our game and the intensity. During the last 5 minutes, both our commanders Justintimme1 and The Uh Sas N collaborated together with beastly transitions, pumping up our members and brought home the win by one kill. Great job this afternoon Legacy, you guys definitely stepped up by being out numbered most of the fight.

Thanks for the fight TPR, much respect!

Legacy Starting Options:

100414173834.png

Power Rangers Starting Options: 21 People.

Ending:

100414151321.png

tprhappy.png

100414181323.png

tprsad.png

Pictures:

100414174623.png

100414175442.png

Was intense. 3 or 4 deaths, tanked pretty well being camped by Generaldesor spamming generic uncreative flames. (Honnestly was expecting you to come up with something better gen :l )

Thanks for the fight.

6590ew.jpg

Was impressed by tpr's performance, as well as evertons tanking and gens tanking. Thanks for the clean fight TPR, was fun.

This +1

Watch me on Youtube

Current Let's Plays: Kingdom Hearts, Golden Sun

Future Let's Plays: Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, Golden Sun II: The Lost Age

Holier_Nx.png

Tanked us into a lead that we didn't lose till the last few kills. We had control whilst I was leading, called a 6 KO streak whilst Everton dragged like a boss! Was fun though, our lower levels let us down majorly. Gratz.

KO Streak Victims:

7f5f4.png

You guys did really well to stick it out to the end, props for that, well done on the win.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Tanked us into a lead that we didn't lose till the last few kills. We had control whilst I was leading, called a 6 KO streak whilst Everton dragged like a boss! Was fun though, our lower levels let us down majorly. Gratz.

KO Streak Victims:

7f5f4.png

You guys did really well to stick it out to the end, props for that, well done on the win.

(21:47:47) -[CU]RuneScript- *** [ COMBAT ]: Era Of Jack is level 125.775 (F2P 119.025) [Melee] ASDCRPMU: 93 94 99 97 78 74 86 54

You aren't so high leveled yourself :P

I had about the worst war of my life, I'm not too good all styles :/ Got KOd twice with no food left after being sniped out, and got KOd at the end with full food because I didn't know you were piling me /facepalm

Was enjoyable TPR. Does Everton always KB people of the opposing clan from #tpr when you are about to war? TPR is turning into Operation Srs Business lol.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Oooo gj legacy, didnt expect it to be so close

Out numbered by 4-7 most the war really hurts in all styles. Plus they started camping people who had binds making it easier to tank. But w/ that said they did do a pretty good job.

6590ew.jpg

It was lots of fun and we did extremely well with what we had on since it was a very early war for us. Thanks for the fight TPR, much respect. <3

Fell asleep before the war, allergies are kicking my butt this year....

As for you Cass, back 2 da kitchen and make me a sammich!

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Gratz Legacy.

~@Gaz

~%Runescape Elites - Advanced Elite ~ January 24th 2010 - Present

~@Clan Europe - Co-Leader ~ December 27th 2009 - Present

~@Team Rock - Official ~ May 25th 2009 - Present

Dangggg, looked so close lol

Grats Legacy, impressive performance TPR :thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~