Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Scorcheddd

The Style Thread

Right here.

I usually don't buy shoes online but I decided to try it out.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Yeah, I really don't like them, I think they're tacky. No offense, though. It's always hard to say you don't like something on this thread <_<

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I like the belt! And white shoes might look kind of a strange on a young fella, but swagger around with them anyway.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Shirt is pretty cool.

Like the above, definitely don't like the shoes or the belt. Too 'classy' for me. I'm more of a casual kinda guy.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Haha it's all good. I'm usually into more casual shoes too but something new never hurt. I can return them anyway ;).

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Really like the simplicity of it.

I've been thinking of buying a time piece. Seems like they're a good thing for guys to wear. Any suggestions? I don't want a bulky watch. And I don't want it to be digital.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Eh not my sort of thing.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Eh not my sort of thing.

^

It kind of looks like a sports watch trying to look classy. It's too big (thick) and a bit bulky to pull it off.

Really like the simplicity of it.

I've been thinking of buying a time piece. Seems like they're a good thing for guys to wear. Any suggestions? I don't want a bulky watch. And I don't want it to be digital.

Brands like Bvulgari, Mont Blanc, Gucci, Cartier and Movado (Rolex if you want to go big, Rado and Tissot if you don't want to spend too much) make really (really really) nice plain, simple watches. They look elegant and classy. Tag Heuer, Breitling and in some cases Rolex make bigger, bulkier watches. I don't really like them much though because you need quite a big wrist (arm) to make them look good. They do have some pretty decent bulky watches with smaller faces which can look alright.

I think Cassio makes a few decent watches too. IIRC my first ever watch was a Cassio and it still works after 7 years. Only thing i hate about cheaper watches is that after a few years' wear the silver starts to rub off and reveals the bronze/brass here and there.

You can start with a Timex field watch. No more than $30 on Amazon, good enough to last a couple years. Real simple, usually customizable as far as the band goes, and if you decide you're not a watch guy, no big loss.

Of course, if you end up really liking watches, better start saving for your new obsession!

Coulored skinny jeans. Yay on Nay?

I have a pair of Green (slightly faded), blue (almost like superman's tights), purple (more like a dark red wine), dusty yellow and faded red skinny jeans. Feels like i'm getting a bit too old for them though. Time to dump them?

Coulored skinny jeans. Yay on Nay?

I have a pair of Green (slightly faded), blue (almost like superman's tights), purple (more like a dark red wine), dusty yellow and faded red skinny jeans. Feels like i'm getting a bit too old for them though. Time to dump them?

As long as they aren't like neon. I would also recommend looking into slim rather than skinny.

I will put my boots on.

I will pass on down the corridor.

timex-military-watch.jpg

jcrew_timex_1.jpg

seiko%20280.jpg

The J.Crew x Timex watches are crazy overpriced, but they look pretty good. Still not enough to warrant a 200$ price tag...

Coloured skinny jeans: nay.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

timex-military-watch.jpg

jcrew_timex_1.jpg

seiko%20280.jpg

The J.Crew x Timex watches are crazy overpriced, but they look pretty good. Still not enough to warrant a 200$ price tag...

Coloured skinny jeans: nay.

The strap/band on those watches make them look kind of. . . cheap :\

EDIT: No the jeans aren't Neon. I'll post a picture of them tomorrow. You guys might be able to give some better/more accurate judgement then.

Skinny jeans in general - nay. Coloured ones look a bit dated.

lampost_sig_stark.png

The strap/band on those watches make them look kind of. . . cheap :\

If I was to get such a watch, I would probably get a leather band as well.

I'm okay with coloured pants in general, but coloured jeans are pretty gritty.

Just bought a new outfit I'm going to wear when I get my new prescription glasses. I got Ray Ban Wayfarers :thumbsup:

[hide]

glasses:

RAYBAN_RX5184_2000.jpg

Shirt:

billabong-swell-teen-guys-shirts-everton-flannel.jpg

Pants:

levis-mens-jeans-skinny-511-jeans-eco-blue-flame.jpg

Shoes:

vans-59-69-grey-suede-blue-suede1.jpg

[/hide]

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Just bought a new outfit I'm going to wear when I get my new prescription glasses. I got Ray Ban Wayfarers :thumbsup:

[hide]

glasses:

RAYBAN_RX5184_2000.jpg

Shirt:

Pants:

Shoes:

[/hide]

Wayfarers are hawt. I have a red pair (sunglasses) myself :D

Just ordered this & sunglasses off PLNDR, yay or nay?

29vh0qo.jpg

I'm not a fan of most of the things posted on this thread, but that is a god-damn nice watch. Good call.

Edit: As long as you have reasonable-sized wrists. If you're as skinny as I am it will look ridiculous.

Cool.

Just ordered this & sunglasses off PLNDR, yay or nay?

29vh0qo.jpg

I'm not a fan of most of the things posted on this thread, but that is a god-damn nice watch. Good call.

Edit: As long as you have reasonable-sized wrists. If you're as skinny as I am it will look ridiculous.

Ahaha unfortunately I have girly wrists too, but they've grown a little now that I'm 21 (or so I'd like to think).

If anything, my dexterity and common sense will allow me to shorten the band (I've done this for my past 2-3 watches).

This is the first watch that I like it more everytime I look at it, so I'm happy. Unfortunately it was a popup sale so I won't be getting it for another 2 weeks or so :(

hiccup.png

I always found a watch with a large face makes your wrists look bigger.

[hide]

glasses:

RAYBAN_RX5184_2000.jpg

Shirt:

Pants:

Shoes:

[/hide]

Do you happen to drink PBR and listen to Neutral Milk Hotel?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

That isn't really that hipstery of an outfit.