Scorcheddd

The Style Thread

I think he can do whatever he wants with his money, but he said casual/work...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Can you be a pro cosplayer? Like shiny said, go second hand hunting.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I don't think he's listening anymore...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I'm gonna hit up Value Village once I get home and look for some random-ass tees!

And I'll probably look for some funky dress shirts that I can button up all the way. My neck is pretty big, though. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

You can get extensions if they don't fit your neck but they're good in the chest and sleeve. In my experience thrift shops have more of the bigger sizes than anything else though...

http://www.valetmag.com/ask-valet/valet-concierge/2011/collar-button-extenders-040711.php?rss

3d5le.png

I know it's pretty basic, but are there any little things I can do to improve this? Sorry I'm drinking soda and I look [bleep]ing stupid, but posting it here was an afterthought. Oh and it's an oxford shirt, webcam made it look kinda dressy.

Roll your sleeves properly. Don't watch the rest of this channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWcZLPA4b7Y&feature=related

Tuck it in if you like; considering the shape of the hem (it's not square, right?), it's cut to be worn that way. You can also open your second button. That's about it, really.

Hey anyone know any good shoes that would go with this kind of outfit? I've got some ?grey? vans at the moment that go well with my lighter clothing but with these darker colours it looks terrible haha. So can anyone recommend some shoes to go with this?

Photoon25-08-12at318PM.jpg

Thanks.

Edit: Nvm decided I'd get these: http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Plimsolls-With-Contrast-Heel/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2239463&cid=4209&Rf-800=-1,43&sh=0&pge=2&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black

Mightymuddy.png

Desert boots can look great with an outfit like that. Nice sweatshirt, also.

On the subject of desert boots, does anyone know of any product I can buy which adds decent water resistance to suede?

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

http://putthison.com/post/19555231215/can-you-wear-suede-shoes-in-the-rain-yes

You probably won't find anything AE or RW in the UK, but you should probably be able to find something similar in a reputable shoe store.

What's your face like?

They remind me of these BluBlockers my friend used to wear, which were a little cheaper too.

tFtfA.jpg

http://putthison.com/post/10982496454/the-shady-series-part-iii-models-to-consider

There's no guideline for handsome, so failing that, I'd say you're an oval. Ovals wear whatever they want when it comes to shades.

Hmmm oval you reckon. I'll probably pay attention to this when/if I ever get around to getting actual glasses...Lol I'm all talk.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Hmmm oval you reckon. I'll probably pay attention to this when/if I ever get around to getting actual glasses...Lol I'm all talk.

Come to Brisbane you beautiful man

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

ffs why don't you call me beautiful :(

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Ladies, please. One at a time.

rosssigfinal.jpg

BECAUSE YOU AREN'T

Told.

Yeah, sorry John. Jeff's a solid 10, while you're pushing 7.

This place reminds me of a wiking [bleep] house

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

You used to call ME beautiful ;___;

Also I live in brissy now, should hit up sometime.

Popoto.~<3