What do you have bound right now?

spooferfish

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katagon Spear and 125 Katagon arrows. I have not gotten a single better drop -- then again, I'm only level 17 dungeoneering.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Zephyrium longsword.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

Air Staff and 125 Death Runes (will get bloods asap). I have come across empowered staffs but until I get an empowered air staff I'm staying with this. It's useful being able to cast spells without having to make any runes straight off.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I've got the tier 10 2h sword i think its promethium. its like a gs.. +162 slash and I love it

wrong, its BETTER than a gs :D i got it too, found it on a lvl 131 warrior. also got promethium plate that my 99 smith friend made for me :D

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Fire staff + 125 death runes

F2P :P

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Primal maul, gorgonite plate, and 125 promethium arrows p++

Need someone with 99 smith for a promethium plate. Haven't had a single plate of any kind drop, not sure if its even possible. Also wondering if I should ditch the maul once riftsplitter drops a primal rapier. Much less att and str, but it's much faster.

Prom Maul... I want a 2h though

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Need someone with 99 smith for a promethium plate. Haven't had a single plate of any kind drop, not sure if its even possible. Also wondering if I should ditch the maul once riftsplitter drops a primal rapier. Much less att and str, but it's much faster.

Is it possible to boost your herblore to make better potions? You could make a naturalist pot -> strong artisan pot -> 100ish smithing if it is. I know it wasn't possible when the skill was released though.

Gorgonite spear and blood runes

Rao.png

Is it possible to boost your herblore to make better potions? You could make a naturalist pot -> strong artisan pot -> 100ish smithing if it is. I know it wasn't possible when the skill was released though.

Gorgonite spear and blood runes

Yes. After reading your post I decided to try and make a promethium plate for myself. Took me a damn hour, but I did it. Used one naturalist potion to allow me to farm lycopus, and another to boost my level up to make the strong artisan potion. Air runes are 12 gp ea and I'm 99 rc so I made air runes for money until I had 510k. Protip: use mousekeys, settings turned to one button mouse, and position your air runes at the bottom while selling to smuggler. Just spam the 5 key.

So, once I got 50 Dungeoneering in F2P, the items that I have bound are as follows:

- Spinebeam longbow

- Fire staff

- 125 fractite arrows

The fractite spear, I disposed of it. It's easy enough for me to buy and make anyway.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Promethium Rapier and 125 Death Runes. Screw ranging. :grin: Start room usually gives me mage supplies anyway, might as well roll with it.

Approaching 50 and debating getting myself a Katagon+ spear or some kind of staff. My defence is too low to make binding a piece of armor worth it at this point, especially when I can usually get a (mostly) full Zephyrium/Argonite set each time.