The hardest boss in Runescape

Squisher_33

The dungeon bosses are a joke compared to corp. The only reason why you might think they are harder than corp is because of the horrid gear. If I see a lvl 500+ boss in the room I always make sure to get the team at least full Katagon or higher. Those armor paired with anything like a Promethium 2h is enough so that you can take it down fairly easily in a 5 people team. The only boss that I've faced so far that is irritating is the Saggitarious seeing as it can constantly bind you, pray range, and has insanely high mage def. But even that monster is just a matter of time rather than difficulty.

pray mage and it cant bind you, its an extremely easy boss once youve figured that out ;)

Yeah and put gate stone after he arrow rains you then after he comes back to the same spot u can just tele to him :thumbsup:

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

I've only been soloing, so I don't know about the max moster you can get. But I do know that with my 86 cooking I can make salve eel and edicap mushroom potatoes that heal 320. So, I would assume that if you put the better fish that you would get something healing more (with 99 cooking you can make a moray and edicap potato, so I would say that would be it. I would love to know what it heals). So, with such high healing food, it would seem very possible that some very big... suprises await the first lvl 130+ team as they make their way closer to the bottom.

I've only been soloing, so I don't know about the max moster you can get. But I do know that with my 86 cooking I can make salve eel and edicap mushroom potatoes that heal 320. So, I would assume that if you put the better fish that you would get something healing more (with 99 cooking you can make a moray and edicap potato, so I would say that would be it. I would love to know what it heals). So, with such high healing food, it would seem very possible that some very big... suprises await the first lvl 130+ team as they make their way closer to the bottom.

You can't eat against a 1 hit ko.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

The 1 hit KO hits (Super high hits, ex. the giant eyeball's 600 hit on meleers) can all be avoided if you simply pay attention. All the bosses are similar to the Nomad fight, as long as you pay attention they won't max over a 400 on you. The max any of these bosses has hit on me when I've done everything right was a 330, and highest i seen people get hit is like a 350.

120dgl.jpg

The 1 hit KO hits (Super high hits, ex. the giant eyeball's 600 hit on meleers) can all be avoided if you simply pay attention. All the bosses are similar to the Nomad fight, as long as you pay attention they won't max over a 400 on you. The max any of these bosses has hit on me when I've done everything right was a 330, and highest i seen people get hit is like a 350.

Well problem for example with the "firerain" is: if I eat/ drink antidote, and at the same time the rain starts I can't move for the first 3 drops: 91 + 131 + 436, making a guaranteed 650 hit.

Also, I have seen moments, when soloing rammeraut (and getting unlucky with a 240-something boss), where rammeraut simply stuns me.. And again.. and again.. Me being unable to do anythhing apart from eating for 5-6 hits. (sure with max food I could eat up to that, but still...)

Ah well for me the boss fun stopped actually after the GWD, newer bosses I simply can't do/dislike thanks to their hits and me lagging.

Then they came for me

Well problem for example with the "firerain" is: if I eat/ drink antidote, and at the same time the rain starts I can't move for the first 3 drops: 91 + 131 + 436, making a guaranteed 650 hit.

Also, I have seen moments, when soloing rammeraut (and getting unlucky with a 240-something boss), where rammeraut simply stuns me.. And again.. and again.. Me being unable to do anythhing apart from eating for 5-6 hits. (sure with max food I could eat up to that, but still...)

Ah well for me the boss fun stopped actually after the GWD, newer bosses I simply can't do/dislike thanks to their hits and me lagging.

gatestone teleport is your friend :)

you can teleport even if you're stunned.

You can teleport even if you just drank a potion too I believe, not sure about that one =D.

Naaxi.png

Cure Self/Venge + Eat and you can still move. The antidote in dungeon isn't worth it to be use in combat as it does not give immunity.

Firerain - Signal is obvious the guy literally yells it out, if you can't dodge that I can't help you

Rammeraut - Venging at the right time here can literally win the battle for you. I've been on teams where we venge each other during the charge/stun attacks while purposely getting hit and bringing its health down by around 1/10. If you are low on food, you can also dodge all of it's stun attacks (Charge/Spin)

The key is just to pay attention to the patterns. They're all pretty easy in the end if you pay attention and know what to do.

@Morionic Gatestone Teleport is the best thing to have ever happend to rs since the release of the whip :) Shame you can't use it outside of dungeon.

120dgl.jpg

Cure Self/Venge + Eat and you can still move. The antidote in dungeon isn't worth it to be use in combat as it does not give immunity.

Firerain - Signal is obvious the guy literally yells it out, if you can't dodge that I can't help you

Rammeraut - Venging at the right time here can literally win the battle for you. I've been on teams where we venge each other during the charge/stun attacks while purposely getting hit and bringing its health down by around 1/10. If you are low on food, you can also dodge all of it's stun attacks (Charge/Spin)

The key is just to pay attention to the patterns. They're all pretty easy in the end if you pay attention and know what to do.

@Morionic Gatestone Teleport is the best thing to have ever happend to rs since the release of the whip :) Shame you can't use it outside of dungeon.

Well I can.. If playing on a dutch world, but those have emptied out.. On american worlds my ping is +1 sec, so I have to wait a second (or 1.6 if unlucky with the rs-based turns) before I can react/do anything that happens to me... With the "lower tier" bosses (yes even when they came out) this wasn't a problem, since it was about lowering the average damage / second.. Not evading damage by prayer flashing and all those kind of things....

Also vengeance is 94/96.. I'm in the low 90ish (mage being terrible low at 83), so bosses should be doable at my level?

Also doesn't cure doesn't give protection either? - If so, I typically need 2-3 potions only, cure requires more inventory space..

But of course you could dodge, that's not the problem: it's that with rammeraut 1 mistake can be fatal: that's not correct since if you have lag it means you can't do anything about a death anymore! - Will try gatestones around the boss. (I normally drop 1 outside, together with a food package/prayer potion on tough bosses - so I can restock mid-boss)

Then they came for me

LOL, I am immagining the corp's work director telling him he's demoted as the strongest boss in RS and him crying all day.

La Vallett1

A.k.a. "Nostalgic Vallett"

What's been said must be done.

The dungeoneer bosses' difficulty are designed with respect to the gear available in the dungeon, and the player limit. I would say that Corp is pretty weak for the gear and number of players it should at least overpower.

Although I'm F2P right now and soloing, bosses that requires attention and quick reflexes are still pretty exciting and challenging to me. Almost died to the Riftsplitter today.

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

If they do release the second batch is it possible we will see even more boss monsters?

Absolutely, if you read the journals and such there are hints everywhere. Also the final boss at level 66 seems a bit lackluster.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

im not even a hig lvl and iw soloed most of the bosses whitout losing my life,(all exept the mage with the books.. only got him 2 times and havent tryed range yet on him =P) have had all to my curent dun lvl 48, just make good armur, full pray and good food ;) and gatestone for some of them so you can go out, where you have more food ready if needed for that boss :)

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

The dungeon bosses are a joke compared to corp. The only reason why you might think they are harder than corp is because of the horrid gear. If I see a lvl 500+ boss in the room I always make sure to get the team at least full Katagon or higher. Those armor paired with anything like a Promethium 2h is enough so that you can take it down fairly easily in a 5 people team. The only boss that I've faced so far that is irritating is the Saggitarious seeing as it can constantly bind you, pray range, and has insanely high mage def. But even that monster is just a matter of time rather than difficulty.

pray mage and it cant bind you, its an extremely easy boss once youve figured that out ;)

Yeah and put gate stone after he arrow rains you then after he comes back to the same spot u can just tele to him :thumbsup:

wow never thought of that, gotta try it next time

Har'Lakk the Riftsplitter was an extremely hard boss for me to deal with my first time meeting him and doing so solo. I'm not that high of a combat (less than 40), and needless to say, he tore me up every time I entered his room. While I've never fought Corporal, Har'Lakk is definitely not a monster to casually brush off as easy, especially without protection prayers. :ohnoes: