Clan Chat Directory - Post Your Chat Info Here!

Ard_Choille

Chat Name: Chill Chat

Purpose: General Discussion and to Chill

Other Info: We have our own youtube channel with videos "Chillchatchannel" is the youtube account name, and we also have our own website with forums, video/IM chat, shout box, ranks, etc.

The site is www.chillchat.co.nr

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chat Name: Star Chasers (FYI, right now the name of the CC is Army of Ix (AoI), but I will be changing it soon) Will be shorthanded to SC.

Chat Entry Name: Ixindor

Primary Use: This will (hopefully) gather enough players for chasing down Stars all over the Worlds. I'm setting up this Clan Chat for use in finding and mining Stars all day. This is for players that love to Mine, but anyone may join to chat as well.

Additional Comments: Well, at first, I will be the only one with Kick rights. If some Mods begin to be a prominent players on the CC, they will get Kick rights too. Also, anyone who shows good CC morals and values may be promoted to having Kick rights. The only real rule is to be honest when you spot a star. If you would, please indicate its size and location. Any dishonesty will give anyone with the rights, the power to Kick you out of the CC. Permanent banning is possible. Any issues regarding Kicks or any other fighting will be dealt with by me. You may discuss when a Star is going to land, but do not call out its location until it has landed. Speculation is fine, but don't tell people it is in a location when it has not landed yet. That may make people mad if they travel to the area and switch worlds only to find that you were wrong and its now somewhere else. Anyone who has the highest upgraded Telescopes will also get special promotions to indicate to others players that your times are the most accurate (within 2 minutes). You must invite me to your house so that I may verify that you do have the Mohog Telescope. Any Mod that confirms it will be taken into account, until someone proves them wrong.

The advantages of all of this is very fast Mining EXP plus the rewards on a daily basis. If you think about it, there are enough worlds to have a star within a few minutes of logging in.

I'd like to promote W60 Penguin Hunters CC. They have a really good batch of players that can help you find all the penguins in roughly 30 minutes to an hour.

Entry Name for W60 Penguin Hunters is Riods2525. Please be sure to log into World 60. You can be Kicked from the CC if you are not in their world.

Chat Name: rsdchat

Primary Use: Lvl 114+ f2p cmb required for the clan, this is the public chat. Great for getting to know to the clan scene.

Additional Comments: A lot of general knowledge about the game. Rather empty during mornings in the UK, towards the night it gets a lot busier.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Chat Name: Great Orb2

Primary Use: Great Orb Project Minigame

Additional Comments: F2P

Rules are: NO repelling and barricades/barriers.

WORLD: 13.

This CC was recently made so please join and let's do some good games!

Chat Name: Joegabe3

Primary Use: General discussion. I want to make a place that people can just come to and talk while they skill, kill, whatever.

Additional Comments: Add me or just join the clan chat. If nobody is in, stop by later. I'll likely be in and do some slaying at some point of the day. Come in, tell your friends, meet new people and help the time fly.

• 3 months later...

Chat Name: Hyt

Owner: Lovepanda86

Primary Use: New clan chat for Tip.it players. This clan chat is unofficial.

Rules:

1). No spamming. Spamming constitutes: ASCII of more than 2 lines, filling 2 or more lines with symbols (@@@@@@, etc.).

2). Limit use of memes. A warning will be given if it is getting excessive.

3). Don't ask to be a chat moderator. If you ask, your chance of becoming a moderator will be reduced.

4). Obey all chat moderators. If you are having problems with a specific moderator, try to take a screenshot of the situation and then PM me through Tip.it. Do not try and argue with the moderator, as this usually exacerbates the problem.

5). If you get banned from the chat, appeal it directly to me via PM. You get 1 appeal. After using this appeal, do not PM me anymore about the issue.

5). Obey all Jagex rules. This covers offensive language, advertising, etc.

Because of problems with spamming in the old Tip.it chat, spamming will result in an unwarned kick from the clan chat for the first offense. A second offense will result in a permanent ban from the clan chat. A warning will be given for other offenses, with a kick resulting for the next offense.

If you have any questions about any rules or anything else related to the clan chat, feel free to PM me through Tip.it or in-game if my private chat is on.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

^^ Thank you so much. Just curious, but why the change?

I have no idea.

To put bluntly, I'm done with some of the BS I've been getting. And it seems people tend to forget I can't even be in the chat 24/7 and give me crap for it.

Have fun in Lady Heinous's chat, and I sincerely hope you guys treat her a lot better than some of you treated me.

I have no idea.

To put bluntly, I'm done with some of the BS I've been getting. And it seems people tend to forget I can't even be in the chat 24/7 and give me crap for it.

Have fun in Lady Heinous's chat, and I sincerely hope you guys treat her a lot better than some of you treated me.

Im sorry as you have explained it to me, that "the few ruined it for everyone" #-o

Goodluck in whatever chat you be in, and have fun, eh? We'll try to survive lol. :pray:

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

I have no idea.

*huggles Lady*

She'll be ok

She needs to post rules though..I wanna know o.O

35b9enp.jpg

I have no idea.

*huggles Lady*

She'll be ok

She needs to post rules though..I wanna know o.O

She's using the same rules more or less that we used in my chat. I edited my post yesterday afternoon to reflect the changes.

Owner: Lady Heinous

Primary Use: Hang out and chat with other Tip.it regulars

Last Updated: October 20 2011

Additional Info:

This is not an official staff-endorsed chat. Please do not advertise this chat as the official Tip.it clan chat.

This chat does not house Jagex staff members. If you are seeking to have your RuneScape accounts unbanned, unmuted, have black marks deleted, etc., please use customer support instead.

This is the 3rd generation HYT chat. Thanks Lightning and Forsakenmage.

Short version:

Don't act like an idiot. Be respectful of others. The world doesn't revolve around you, respect others' opinions.

If you frequent our channel, I urge you to read the following rules:

[hide=Rules/Guidelines]

•  
  • Please behave appropriately. If it's considered offensive in real life, it would most likely be considered offensive in the chat. We DO NOT care if Jagex allows profanity by adding the profanity filter. When you enter our chat channel, you are bound to our channel's rules. If you don't like it, feel free to leave.

• It's especially annoying when someone swears to emphasize their point. You don't need to drop the F-bomb to show how upset you are. If you just learned how to use swear words, don't use the channel as your practice ground. If you can't say it in the presence of or to your mom, then keep it to yourself. Go learn good morals and right conduct instead.

• Don't spam. ASCII art is allowed only in moderation. Once warned by a chat mod, stop or you will be kicked. Team ASCII (made by two or more people) are insta-kicks.

• Keep controversial topics to a minimum. Should the conversation get too heated, you will be asked to tone it down or change topics. Religious or racial issues are NOT allowed in the chat. As such, sexual and racial jokes are also not allowed.

• Keep the chat clean. Not everyone in the channel is of legal age or from a country where certain substances (drugs, weed etc) deemed illegal are legal. Being high and glorifying its use in the chat does NOT make you cool.

• Use English when chatting in the channel, not all of us speak your native tongue. If you'd like to talk to another chatter using a language other than English, use the private message system.

• Changing your name with the intention of impersonating or mocking a chatter or chatmod (clones) may result to very unpleasant consequences. The "original" has the right to kick or ask that the impersonator be kicked or banned from the chat.

• Do not incite fights with other clan chats, i.e. spam wars, "That Chat Is Better Than This," sending trolls etc. Do not go into other people's chats to advertise ours. That is very disrespectful. Breaking this rule may result in a ban from the chat.

• Please be respectful toward the other chatters. Take any personal vendettas you have against each other out of the chat room. If you have a problem with how the chat, pm the chat mod or me directly here in the forum.

• Do NOT ask for chat moderator status or rank. However, if you are nominated by someone else, the mod council may consider it for discussion.

• Being a ranked person/ smiley in the chat does NOT exempt you from these rules. If you think that smiley, banana or star guarantees you leniency then think again. The rules apply to EVERYONE. If a chat mod is abusing his authority, pm me or a higher-ranked chat mod.

[/hide]

You will only be asked once to stop or drop an issue. Depending on the gravity of the situation, you may be instantly kicked and eventually banned. Ignorance of these rules does not excuse you from behaving inappropriately in the chat.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I will miss Forsakenmage's cc so much. :(

And for hit-and-runners, what should we do about those people? Tell people to add him to their ignore lists? 'twas a problem at times, and innocent chatters have been kicked because of a little glitch (right-clicking the h-and-r's name and trying to kick them when they step in and out sometimes resulted in someone above getting kicked).

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I will miss Forsakenmage's cc so much. :(

And for hit-and-runners, what should we do about those people? Tell people to add him to their ignore lists? 'twas a problem at times, and innocent chatters have been kicked because of a little glitch (right-clicking the h-and-r's name and trying to kick them when they step in and out sometimes resulted in someone above getting kicked).

PM the username to "twiley" on these forums (Lady Heinous). If you can add in a screenshot for evidence it would be great. While they're in the chat then either one crack-shot c-mod could try to kick them, or people could simply ignore the player as you suggested. ::'

Also, the cows are fine, Pink. :thumbup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Chat Name: Antonwarrior

Primary Use: What type of discussion takes place? (ie. General discussion, PKing discussion, etc.)

He's been a long time friend of mine and theres almost always some one in there. They enjoy talking about slayer/skilling/RL school stuff like that. Just overall chill yo.

Additional Comments: He doesn't know i'm doing that so if you enter just be like danny said you like to talk about ____ and i'm sure you'll be fine \'

6590ew.jpg

Chat Name: fallylibrary

Primary Use: Roleplaying and Falador Library discussion.

Additional Comments: If you think you might want to join Falador Library, join this chat to find out more about it.

• 1 month later...

Last Updated: 6 October 2009

Additional Info:

This is not an official staff-endorsed chat. Please do not advertise this chat as the official Tip.it clan chat. All rule updates will be in this color.

This chat does not house Jagex staff members. If you are seeking to have your RuneScape accounts unbanned, unmuted, have black marks deleted, etc., please use customer support instead.

(This is pretty much the same rules as the old FSM cc, but I've decided to make a separate post so I can freely edit this (thanks Ami!) :^_^: )

[hide=Rules/Guidelines]1.) All RuneScape rules apply. Please do not come into the chat and expect immunity from the game rules. You may be reported if you are found breaking them.

1a.) A Note to Wanna-Be-Moderators - If you're just coming to the chat to look for things to report, leave. Being a vigilante will not make you a player moderator any faster. If you think something is reportable in the chat, I highly recommend you check the context first.

2.) Keep spam to a minimum.If you are using quick chat, please be sure you're using it within conversational reason.

This includes: singing in the cc, spamming "buying.. & selling... items." Also, refrain from asking mass questions ("What are your combat levels?")

2a.) Two-line ASCII art such as the party hats and the ice cream cones, including ones made by two people, are allowed only in moderation in the chat.Team ASCII made by more than 2 people warrants an insta-kick. Persistent use and spamming despite warnings will result in a kick and/or ban from the chat.

2b.) Internet memes ("over 9000," "I herd u liek mudkipz," "Chuck Norris" jokes, etc.) are allowed only in moderation in the chat. Persistent use and spamming despite warnings will result in a kick!

2c.)Many chatters have been using "FML" after almost every stupid or bad thing that's happened to them. Not only is this annoying, but can also constitute as advertising the website related to the if taken in the wrong context. Please only use this in moderation.

3.) No sexual/racial jokes, commentary, etc. We wish to have an open-minded safe environment for our players without the need to degrade others.

4.) Keep controversial topics to a minimum. Should the conversation get too heated, you will be asked to tone it down or change topics.

4a.) Due to the lack of respect shown for each other during these discussions, religious discussion of any sort is not allowed (aside from the RuneScape ones of course).

5.) Please use English when chatting in the channel. If you would like to talk to another chatter using a language other than English, use private message.

6.) Any impersonation of users of the chat can and will result in those accounts being banned from the chat, no questions asked. It is especially offensive to impersonate a chat moderator. You will be banned on sight from the chat if caught doing this.

7.) Please do not ask for chat moderator status, rank, etc. Your requests will be ignored and may decrease your chances of becoming a chat moderator should we require more in the future. Further pestering may result in you being temporarily banned from the chat.

8.) Please do not incite fights with other clan chats, i.e. spam wars, "That Chat Is Better Than This," etc. Our chat is not engaged with these activities. Do not go into other people's chats to advertise ours. That is very disrespectful. Breaking this rule will result in a ban from the chat.

note to other clans' channel moderators/owners: If there's been instances of spammers claiming to be from our channel (or if you do recognize them as chatters from our channel), please coordinate with our chat moderators/owner (a screenshot pm'd to the owner would help).

10.) Please be respectful toward the other chatters. Take any personal vendettas you have against each other out of the chat room.

11.) If you wish to appeal your ban from the chat itself, please PM twiley on the forums. Do not use a third party to try to appeal.

12.) Have fun! Treat others as you want to be treated and you will be fine. :)[/hide]

[hide=note to chatters:]The rules are not meant to be literal insofar that anything that's not listed here (but deemed offensive by the chat mods) is not against the rules. It's not a loophole. It's called having common sense and self-moderation/knowing when to stop.[/hide]

[hide=Chat Moderators]All chat moderators must be able to maintain a somewhat stable environment in the chat. Any abuse of powers reported can result in removal of your powers, and depending on severity, can you result in you being banned from the chat. Being a chat moderator does not mean you are above the law. You are expected to comply with all the rules and be role models for other chatters. Chat moderators are ranked Captains and above. Please bear in mind that becoming a chat moderator will not increase your chances of becoming a player moderator in the game.[/hide]

[hide=note to chat moderators:]Don't forget to warn first before you kick (one warning). Please also make sure you use the report abuse button as necessary. If there's any disagreement about how to enforce the rules, DO NOT ARGUE ABOUT IT IN THE CHAT. In most cases, non-chat mods get involved resulting in flame wars/spam. Discuss the issue via PM. Also, if a chat moderator is breaking the rules, PM him first and talk about it. If he doesn't listen and continue to break the rules, you know what to do.

I know we have rules but being too strict will only make them more unruly. As some non-chat mods may see you as an authority figure, "they will rebel against you and push the boundaries" (MMK).

DO NOT MASS KICK! Even if you do miss-kick someone, don't kick everyone else just to let that person in again. Once a cmod start mass kicking people, the others will follow. I will not allow this.[/hide]

We are continually adjusting things so that there is a chat moderator around the clock to assist you. If there is a problem and there are no chat moderators available, please PM "twiley" so that the ignore list can be compiled as appropriate (including screen shots would be most helpful).

Will/ Do you actually read the screenshots that come in from players or does it depend on who it is coming from ie if someone you dont like sends a ligitimate screenshot will you still look at it?

OTMSigXD.png

• 4 months later...

Additional Info:

This is not an official staff-endorsed chat. Please do not advertise this chat as the official Tip.it clan chat. All rule updates will be in this color.

(This is pretty much the same rules as the old FSM cc, but I've decided to make a separate post so I can freely edit this (thanks Ami!) :^_^: )

[hide=Rules/Guidelines]1.) All RuneScape rules apply. Please do not come into the chat and expect immunity from the game rules. You may be reported if you are found breaking them.

1a.) A Note to Wanna-Be-Moderators - If you're just coming to the chat to look for things to report, leave. Being a vigilante will not make you a player moderator any faster. If you think something is reportable in the chat, I highly recommend you check the context first.

2.) Keep spam to a minimum.If you are using quick chat, please be sure you're using it within conversational reason.

This includes: singing in the cc, spamming "buying.. & selling... items." Also, refrain from asking mass questions ("What are your combat levels?")

2a.) Two-line ASCII art such as the party hats and the ice cream cones, including ones made by two people, are allowed only in moderation in the chat.Team ASCII made by more than 2 people warrants an insta-kick. Persistent use and spamming despite warnings will result in a kick and/or ban from the chat.

2b.) Internet memes ("over 9000," "I herd u liek mudkipz," "Chuck Norris" jokes, etc.) are allowed only in moderation in the chat. Persistent use and spamming despite warnings will result in a kick!

2c.)Many chatters have been using "FML" after almost every stupid or bad thing that's happened to them. Not only is this annoying, but can also constitute as advertising the website related to the if taken in the wrong context. Please only use this in moderation.

3.) No sexual/racial jokes, commentary, etc. We wish to have an open-minded safe environment for our players without the need to degrade others.

4.) Keep controversial topics to a minimum. Should the conversation get too heated, you will be asked to tone it down or change topics.

4a.) Due to the lack of respect shown for each other during these discussions, religious discussion of any sort is not allowed (aside from the RuneScape ones of course).

5.) Please use English when chatting in the channel. If you would like to talk to another chatter using a language other than English, use private message.

6.) Any impersonation of users of the chat can and will result in those accounts being banned from the chat, no questions asked. It is especially offensive to impersonate a chat moderator. You will be banned on sight from the chat if caught doing this.

7.) Please do not ask for chat moderator status, rank, etc. Your requests will be ignored and may decrease your chances of becoming a chat moderator should we require more in the future. Further pestering may result in you being temporarily banned from the chat.

8.) Please do not incite fights with other clan chats, i.e. spam wars, "That Chat Is Better Than This," etc. Our chat is not engaged with these activities. Do not go into other people's chats to advertise ours. That is very disrespectful. Breaking this rule will result in a ban from the chat.

note to other clans' channel moderators/owners: If there's been instances of spammers claiming to be from our channel (or if you do recognize them as chatters from our channel), please coordinate with our chat moderators/owner (a screenshot pm'd to the owner would help).

10.) Please be respectful toward the other chatters. Take any personal vendettas you have against each other out of the chat room.

11.) If you wish to appeal your ban from the chat itself, please PM twiley on the forums. Do not use a third party to try to appeal.

12.) Have fun! Treat others as you want to be treated and you will be fine. :)[/hide]

[hide=note to chatters:]The rules are not meant to be literal insofar that anything that's not listed here (but deemed offensive by the chat mods) is not against the rules. It's not a loophole. It's called having common sense and self-moderation/knowing when to stop.[/hide]

[hide=Chat Moderators]All chat moderators must be able to maintain a somewhat stable environment in the chat. Any abuse of powers reported can result in removal of your powers, and depending on severity, can you result in you being banned from the chat. Being a chat moderator does not mean you are above the law. You are expected to comply with all the rules and be role models for other chatters. Chat moderators are ranked Captains and above. Please bear in mind that becoming a chat moderator will not increase your chances of becoming a player moderator in the game.[/hide]

[hide=note to chat moderators:]Don't forget to warn first before you kick (one warning). Please also make sure you use the report abuse button as necessary. If there's any disagreement about how to enforce the rules, DO NOT ARGUE ABOUT IT IN THE CHAT. In most cases, non-chat mods get involved resulting in flame wars/spam. Discuss the issue via PM. Also, if a chat moderator is breaking the rules, PM him first and talk about it. If he doesn't listen and continue to break the rules, you know what to do.

I know we have rules but being too strict will only make them more unruly. As some non-chat mods may see you as an authority figure, "they will rebel against you and push the boundaries" (MMK).

DO NOT MASS KICK! Even if you do miss-kick someone, don't kick everyone else just to let that person in again. Once a cmod start mass kicking people, the others will follow. I will not allow this.[/hide]

We are continually adjusting things so that there is a chat moderator around the clock to assist you. If there is a problem and there are no chat moderators available, please PM "twiley" so that the ignore list can be compiled as appropriate (including screen shots would be most helpful).

Will/ Do you actually read the screenshots that come in from players or does it depend on who it is coming from ie if someone you dont like sends a ligitimate screenshot will you still look at it?

She reads them but 99% of the time your trolling

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Additional Info:

She reads them but 99% of the time your trolling

Thats the problem. Theres been many times where Malk wasnt trolling yet he was still accused of it. the ont problem with the chat is the one line of "Problems with cc moderators will be discussed only by cc moderators"

[bleep] this [cabbage], there goes my free say.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I'm glad to announce that there finally is a new ClanChat for F2P'ers.

Or should I say, for F2P-discussion?! \:D/

The CC name is 'F2P HQ'

What's the point of this cc?

Well, what I'm trying to do is create a chat for everyone who likes to discuss F2P.

Mainly, I'm hoping to make this cc some kind of meeting-space for

Top 250 F2P'ers, Top F2P skillers, other F2P'ers, ex-F2P'er and even members

who enjoy & respect F2P. :lol:

Feel free to join the CC. We just launching it, so it wont be filled-up yet!

That's your task! :^_^:

Current ranksystem

Rank 1-20 F2P - General

Rank 21-40 F2P - Captain

Rank 41-60 F2P - Lieutenant

Rank 1-3 F2P skillers - Sergeant

Rank 4-10 F2P skillers - Corporal

All ranks will be able to kick in the Chat.

I expect them to be responsable, and not kick whenever they would like. ;)

( am still working on the chat, so give it some time)

:) ;)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-