Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Clan Chat Directory - Post Your Chat Info Here!

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

Hawks
[ Display Name History ]

Hawks

The Goalie

• Editorial Panel
  • 3,963 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Hawk0078
Chat Name: fallylibrary

Primary Use: Roleplaying and Falador Library discussion.

Additional Comments: If you think you might want to join Falador Library, join this chat to find out more about it.

SlayerMalk
[ Display Name History ]

SlayerMalk

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 727 posts

Chat Name: Hyt
Owner: Lady Heinous
Primary Use: Hang out and chat with other Tip.it regulars
Last Updated: 6 October 2009

Additional Info:
This is not an official staff-endorsed chat. Please do not advertise this chat as the official Tip.it clan chat. All rule updates will be in this color.

This chat does not house Jagex staff members. If you are seeking to have your RuneScape accounts unbanned, unmuted, have black marks deleted, etc., please use customer support instead.

This is the 3rd generation HYT chat. Thanks Lightning and Forsakenmage.

(This is pretty much the same rules as the old FSM cc, but I've decided to make a separate post so I can freely edit this (thanks Ami!) :^_^: )

Rules/Guidelines

note to chatters:

Chat Moderators

note to chat moderators:

We are continually adjusting things so that there is a chat moderator around the clock to assist you. If there is a problem and there are no chat moderators available, please PM "twiley" so that the ignore list can be compiled as appropriate (including screen shots would be most helpful).

Will/ Do you actually read the screenshots that come in from players or does it depend on who it is coming from ie if someone you dont like sends a ligitimate screenshot will you still look at it?
Posted Image

Maxingmck
[ Display Name History ]

Maxingmck

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,114 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Mck
  • Clan:EE

Additional Info:
This is not an official staff-endorsed chat. Please do not advertise this chat as the official Tip.it clan chat. All rule updates will be in this color.

This chat does not house Jagex staff members. If you are seeking to have your RuneScape accounts unbanned, unmuted, have black marks deleted, etc., please use customer support instead.

(This is pretty much the same rules as the old FSM cc, but I've decided to make a separate post so I can freely edit this (thanks Ami!) :^_^: )

Rules/Guidelines

note to chatters:

Chat Moderators

note to chat moderators:

We are continually adjusting things so that there is a chat moderator around the clock to assist you. If there is a problem and there are no chat moderators available, please PM "twiley" so that the ignore list can be compiled as appropriate (including screen shots would be most helpful).

Will/ Do you actually read the screenshots that come in from players or does it depend on who it is coming from ie if someone you dont like sends a ligitimate screenshot will you still look at it?

She reads them but 99% of the time your trolling

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

I_am_Geed
[ Display Name History ]

I_am_Geed

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Feel
  • RSN2:Doc Roe3

Additional Info:

Rules/Guidelines

note to chatters:

Chat Moderators

note to chat moderators:

She reads them but 99% of the time your trolling

Thats the problem. Theres been many times where Malk wasnt trolling yet he was still accused of it. the ont problem with the chat is the one line of "Problems with cc moderators will be discussed only by cc moderators"

[bleep] this [cabbage], there goes my free say.
Posted Image

Water
[ Display Name History ]

Water

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • RSN:Water
  • RSN2:Main
Hey,

I'm glad to announce that there finally is a new ClanChat for F2P'ers.
Or should I say, for F2P-discussion?! \:D/

The CC name is 'F2P HQ'

What's the point of this cc?
Well, what I'm trying to do is create a chat for everyone who likes to discuss F2P.
Mainly, I'm hoping to make this cc some kind of meeting-space for
Top 250 F2P'ers, Top F2P skillers, other F2P'ers, ex-F2P'er and even members
who enjoy & respect F2P. :lol:

Feel free to join the CC. We just launching it, so it wont be filled-up yet!
That's your task! :^_^:

Current ranksystem
Rank 1-20 F2P - General
Rank 21-40 F2P - Captain
Rank 41-60 F2P - Lieutenant
Rank 1-3 F2P skillers - Sergeant
Rank 4-10 F2P skillers - Corporal

All ranks will be able to kick in the Chat.
I expect them to be responsable, and not kick whenever they would like. ;)

( am still working on the chat, so give it some time)
:) ;)
Posted Image
-new channel-

MerchantInTheDark
[ Display Name History ]

MerchantInTheDark

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 193 posts
"Rune Tips CC" Merchanting Clan Chat

Chat Name: "Rune Tips CC"
Primary Use: Merchanting & moneymaking discussion, general hang-out
Additional Comments: Official clan chat or Rune-Tips.net, meant for discussion of good merchanting items and methods but also a general hangout chat. At least 20+ members on at most times, well moderated by Rune-Tips.net staff.

Ambler
[ Display Name History ]

Ambler

Black Knight Trainer

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 3,453 posts
  • RSN:Ambler3
  • RSN2:Joe Tiko
  • Clan:EoE.... Sometimes.
Chat Name: Dungoneerer (yes- right spelling!)

Primary Use: Mainly to chat about the new skill, and as a hub for players to find a team!

Additional Comments: I just wanna help people out who need a team!

Posted Image
^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^
My livestream- Currently: Offline :(
Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

Lewtations

DoubleDee81
[ Display Name History ]

DoubleDee81

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts
Needing a little help fiding all the tackles and the heaviest fish?....Join the cc Doubledee81 aka "fisherman" for a little help on the fishign flingers!!....we get all the clues...and also help out with all the tackles...also somebody avail on times of ea game..i dont know if i did this in the right forum channel..very sorry if i didnt...if you have any question please do ask!!

ilovesilvia
[ Display Name History ]

ilovesilvia

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
What happened to ForsakenMage's chat?
LOL.

toast647
[ Display Name History ]

toast647

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,435 posts
  • RSN:Toast647
  • RSN2:Cursed Toast
Chat Name: Toast647

Primary Use: Chillin' like Bob Dylan

Additional Comments: Talk about anything.
Posted Image
Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Graiskye
[ Display Name History ]

Graiskye

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • RSN:Graiskye
I have been lurking in Lady Hyts chat for a couple of weeks, and I can honestly say, the rules posted here are a joke. If you are one of the handful of chatters that blab on non stop (24/7 seemingly)on that channel, you can do whatever it is you like. Not too mention, they rarely help when people ask questions, instead they get flamed, and called a troll, its a sad CC, that is why I am here looking for another CC, a better one, but alas, thats it, a CC filled with what appears to be kids from Highschool. No thanks, Ive seen/read enough.
There are a handful of nice people and a whole bunch of immature idiots, I guess thats the game, lol.
If you have a CC filled with mature people, who arent concerned with what they are wearing to church, or the mark they got on their science exam, PM me.
-G.
Did you know half the worlds population is below average intelligence?
Many people think we are getting smarter as a whole, but we are UNIVERSALLY getting dumber and dumber at an alarmingly fast rate.

Metaphorically.... the human race is on its way to hell in a hand-basket made of dry wicker.

kissnki11420
[ Display Name History ]

kissnki11420

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • RSN:XAngel EyesX
  • Clan:Sacred Memoirs
Anyone is welcome to join my clan chat its called Queens N Knights but just type my Runescape Screenname: FaithNoMore to enter the clan chat, I just started it about a month ago and anyone can join, if I get enough members it will most likely be a fun, sociable clan that helps with skilling and dungeoneering.If anyone starts being rude or talking down on other players you will be kicked, otherwise its a free for all =D
~Stephy~

Serpent Eye
[ Display Name History ]

Serpent Eye

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 3,466 posts

What happened to ForsakenMage's chat?

ForsakenMage turned the chat over to someone else quite some time ago. The current clan chat owner is: Sc

:)

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

1337_Byte
[ Display Name History ]

1337_Byte

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • RSN:I Quake Live
  • Clan:1337 Purity
Clan Chat: I337 Byte
For Elitists.

verte
[ Display Name History ]

verte

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 50 posts
Just make sure you don't go to Shyla cc and have an opinion different from the "regulars".

Graiskye pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Shyla
[ Display Name History ]

Shyla

Follower Of The Crate

• Members
  • 1,017 posts
  • RSN:Shyla
  • RSN '07:Shyla
  • Clan:Society of Misthalin
Three years ago it was "don't go to Lightning's cc." The next it was "don't go to Forsakenmage's cc." Now it's "don't go to Shyla's cc." I mean really, I could say the same for other chat channels. "Don't go to *name's cc* because they're so immature etc." If you didn't have a pleasant time in the channel I'm sorry but it's not like I can monitor everything that happens in the cc and if there is such a cc where everyone likes you the minute you come in and agrees with everything you say, please pm me, I'd very much like to join that.

I try to keep things sane in the channel - reading PMs, deciding over cc issues etc- but with tons of messages coming in every other day, it's tough. Some new people like it and stick around, others don't. You can't just know everyone in a day, a week or even a month. There's a reason why a lot of people, the ancient "tipitchat" people still stick around. :thumbup:

Posted Image

[Brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Grogthurk
[ Display Name History ]

Grogthurk

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • RSN:Grogthurk
Was kicked without warning tonight. I'm pretty sure I know who kicked me.

Also, get your mods reigned in. Some like to start [cabbage], then if you DEFEND yourself, they get upset and act like children.

However, hyt is fine for the most part.

top_lel_face.png

Grogthurk
[ Display Name History ]

Grogthurk

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • RSN:Grogthurk

Was kicked without warning tonight. I'm pretty sure I know who kicked me.

Also, get your mods reigned in. Some like to start [cabbage], then if you DEFEND yourself, they get upset and act like children.

However, hyt is fine for the most part.

Seriously.

top_lel_face.png

258ForLife
[ Display Name History ]

258ForLife

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:258 for life
  • RSN2:Matt258
Chat Name: Goal Pursuit
Primary Use: What type of discussion takes place? Pursuing RS Goals, teaching and motivation to Pursue Goals
Additional Comments: A place where each can have the best social environment for us, pursuers, to focus and push all the way to the finish line.
Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers
Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!
Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!
0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii
I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Serpent Eye
[ Display Name History ]

Serpent Eye

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 3,466 posts
HYT Friend Chat Rules & Guidelines
Updated 17-JULY-2014
Most recent changes in Red.

Owner: Sc

Primary Use: Hang out and chat with other Tip.It/Tip.It Forum users. Our chat is not a 'specialized' chat in the sense that we aren't a PKing or warring clan, nor are we a skilling clan. HYT is simply a place to hang out and chat with friends and hopefully have a good time, talking about a variety of subjects including RuneScape-related ones. There are a lot of knowledgeable "regulars" who may be able to assist you or offer advice with skilling, monster hunting, PVP, Dungeoneering, or any-and-all things RuneScape!

This is not a Tip.It/Tip.It Forum endorsed Friend Chat (referred to as 'FC'). Please do not advertise this as the "official" Tip.It FC.

Thanks to Lightning, ForsakenMage, Shyla and Serpent Eye.

A - General

B - Offensive Language and Controversial Topics

C - Spam and Chat Disruption

D - RuneScape Usernames, Parodies and Impersonation

Chat Moderator Ranking

Kicks, Bans and Screenshots

The purpose of these rules is to help maintain a safe, fun and enjoyable environment for ALL users in the FC.

If you have any questions or concerns about these rules, or about the Friend Chat in general, please don't hesitate to PM me in-game or on these forums.
  • RuneScape Name: Sc
  • Tip.It Forum Name: Allmonkey
Thank You,

Sc / Allmonkey

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users