POLL: What are your thoughts on the current Dungeoneering Rewards?

Cowman_133

Il tell you when im 20 years older and have enough for my first reward. :P

In all seriousness, picked the "Need some changes" one because having an item at level 21, but in reality needing like level 70 in tokens for it doesnt make any sence at all.

I feel that the rewards need some serious changes.

- By that i mean a lower cost (or more tokens, or a higher lvl)

- More rewards( dungeoneering uses every skill but only offers combat rewards?)

- Better integrated with the rest of runescape (make this kinda like agility where you get passive rewards for your levels, IE: shortcuts or hit higher on monsters in dungeons or something)

Well the gem bag and coal bag seem to be skill based rewards.

also on another note the tome of frost will change f2p mage pure training forever in terms of being able to only need body runes for curse training.

Staff of earth + tome = awesome :P

Well the real question is, is the gem bag/coal bag worth the time spent to get the points?

And for f2p there are some seriously good rewrds but i still think this skill needs more passive rewards to help integrate it with the rest of the game

I think the Coal bag is definitely worth it...you can almost smelt a full pack each run for any types of bar and with each one increase the amount of coal you can mine at one time...

oh and air staff+tome of frost = only need to worry about combat runes...:) you can cast water spell for as how many combat rune you have.

I feel that the rewards need some serious changes.

- By that i mean a lower cost (or more tokens, or a higher lvl)

- More rewards( dungeoneering uses every skill but only offers combat rewards?)

- Better integrated with the rest of runescape (make this kinda like agility where you get passive rewards for your levels, IE: shortcuts or hit higher on monsters in dungeons or something)

Well the gem bag and coal bag seem to be skill based rewards.

also on another note the tome of frost will change f2p mage pure training forever in terms of being able to only need body runes for curse training.

Staff of earth + tome = awesome :P

Well the real question is, is the gem bag/coal bag worth the time spent to get the points?

And for f2p there are some seriously good rewrds but i still think this skill needs more passive rewards to help integrate it with the rest of the game

I think the Coal bag is definitely worth it...you can almost smelt a full pack each run for any types of bar and with each one increase the amount of coal you can mine at one time...

oh and air staff+tome of frost = only need to worry about combat runes...:) you can cast water spell for as how many combat rune you have.

tome of frost + achient staff would be total ownage, your only loseing about 5 to 20 magic acuracy vs other shield mage items. removeing water runes from ice barrage but keeping the +10% mage damage :ohnoes:

the arcane ammys are also ownage, giveing extra damage, not only to members but to f2p as well!

boosting f2p mage by 2 mage accuracy and a 10% damage boost, and boosting member mage by +4 to -1 mage accuracy and +15% damage boost.

tome of frost + arcane stream + achient staff, :shock:

the chaotic shields are a nice bunch of items. each doing there best to renforce the combat triangle (although i have to say the attack penaltys are too good, someone just with a whip can still just put on a eagle eye kite and take up 20% mage damage with only -5 to slash :thumbdown: )

as for the other rewards i feal thay are of less use,

awto burying bones would be epic... if you where a low level f2p killing hill gients and not someone high enough level to be able to use the bone grinder (well i guess at level 21 and after a fix this might change). the bone grinder could be usefull for higher levels but if your killing green dragons say would you burry the bones or guilded alter/sell them insted?

oh btw, bone grinder is member so there goes most of its use.

gem bag would be usefull for saveing some bank space, or inventory space if killing gem dropers. but not much more.

with the coal bag things start to pick up again, as long as your not buying the coal from the GE i can see this becomeing very usefull, and even if you buy your coal it could be a bit helpfull for the blast furnice.

ant anti poison toten is allright (what armour slot does go in to? i cant find out) although i think it should hold anti doses insted of makeing you imune.

all the gravite items are good although i cant say so much for the chaotic weapons.

yea, good but needs some fixes.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

after the costs reduced, there is now more like it, however tome of frost is quite exp, but there is a price for "unlimited" water runes that can wield at shield slot

as a same fellow F2P, i totally agree with what sonic say..

this update didnt mention about recharge cost, but it should be reduced as well, until then degrade equipement is not worth it.

Dungeoneering rewards have been adjusted by Jagex midway through this poll running.

I'd probably now give a more positive response than I did when I filled in the poll, I suspect I'm not the only one.

Not really anybodys fault, but with some people filling in the poll before the change and some after - we're going to get some strange halfway house opinion between before and after as the final poll result.

Number 2 for me...

Some of the prices are reasonable.. But others are just pathetically unachievable at the levels required to use/unlock .

This should be changed as im 45 dungeoneering and I have only got one item (coal bag), not gonna say anymore then that =)