Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

POLL: What are your thoughts on the current Dungeoneering Rewards?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Myweponsg00d
[ Display Name History ]

Myweponsg00d

The Pittsburgh Pirate

• Members
  • 2,741 posts
Perhaps they are leaving room for in the future when they might introduce a system where you can get pure tokens instead of exp. (as an explanation for bonecrusher cost)
Posted Image
Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

zhong881209
[ Display Name History ]

zhong881209

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 341 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:zhong881209

Perhaps they are leaving room for in the future when they might introduce a system where you can get pure tokens instead of exp. (as an explanation for bonecrusher cost)

impossible, it is a 'skill' remember? not minigame or activity

winthern
[ Display Name History ]

winthern

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 105 posts
Even after the update to prices too many still feel too unachievable. the integration of other skills with dungeoneering is far too one way (i.e. dungeoneering using the other skills but very little in reverse).

Cowman_133
[ Display Name History ]

Cowman_133

Unretired Administrator

• Administrators
  • 6,389 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Cowman_133
As the reaction to this poll was clearly that it was a poor one, this week's poll will probably run shorter than usual in favour of a better poll.

DK

CJ2601
[ Display Name History ]

CJ2601

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:CJ2601
  • RSN2:Destroyercj9
  • Clan:FF/Friends and family
Number 2 for me...
Some of the prices are reasonable.. But others are just pathetically unachievable at the levels required to use/unlock .
This should be changed as im 45 dungeoneering and I have only got one item (coal bag), not gonna say anymore then that =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users