Hip Hop & Rap

Skully

Two new singles were released on the 1st, from his King Uncaged album or something.

They were from his new mixtape. You can download it at datpiff.com

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone would care to check out sum sick tracks

Reflection Eternal Ft. Jay Electronica & Mos Def- Just Begun

Royce Da 5'9 Ft. Horseshoe Gang- Horseshoes

and on a lesser note the new eminem song came out with Pink - I only say lesser because I wasnt feeling the flow or the beat. He had nice lines just wasnt feeling it

Eminem Ft Pink - Wont Back Down

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

Ima check out Eminem and P!nk L sounds interesting.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Finaly bought Train of Thought by Reflection Eternal this week. :thumbup:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Not Afraid music video :thumbup:

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

You have the worst taste on these forums. Here is a hole:

biggest-hole.jpg

Go die in it.

Someone disagreeing with you = worst taste on the forums automatically? Nice logic. Who knows, you might even do well in politics knowing how much sense that post made.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Picture

Go die in it.

Someone disagreeing with you = worst taste on the forums automatically? Nice logic. Who knows, you might even do well in politics knowing how much sense that post made.

In "Nah_Idiots" defense, Skully was equally rude, calling his taste in music "crap" and "garbage".

[Not that I disagree with Skully's comment] :thumbup:

Picture

Go die in it.

In "Nah_Idiots" defense, Skully was equally rude, calling his taste in music "crap" and "garbage".

[Not that I disagree with Skully's comment] :thumbup:

Music debates in general are nightmarish to deal with. Seeing how rabid some people get over music, it seems to almost make suicide bombers look sane in comparison.

I'll probably contribute to the thread at one point or another, depending on when I want to.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Ah nice, 400 is definitely a favorite next to MC no Susume. So what exactly got you guys into Japanese music? Exposure to Anime or something?

But yeah man over in Shibuya hiphop is huge, they do it well.

To be honest, I don't really remember. I think I started checking out indie rock/shoegaze bands from Japan in late 2008/early 2009 and the interest sort of grew. I found out about Nujabes from browsing Last.fm and RateYourMusic and then I got into Shing02, Shin-Ski and so on. At first (before I started learning Japanese) I was all "well, I won't understand it, so I won't like it"; I was wrong and I ended up enjoying it just as much as the non-Japanese music I was listening to at the time.

That crap is not rap or hip-hop, please don't bring that garbage here.

I laughed so hard.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Does anyone else hate the rappers who try to prove they are different from other rappers by acting all philanthropic? Even Paper Trails from t.i. had a lot of that crap, and it kinda turned me off, despite being a big T.I. fan. I mean [cabbage] no one cares if you're different because you donate money to charity, or have an education, congrats on being normal.

Recovery leaked today, it's great

what what link?

I found a bunch of them on youtube... AWESOME. Still, I don't trust %90 of the links out there.

To be honest, I don't really remember. I think I started checking out indie rock/shoegaze bands from Japan in late 2008/early 2009 and the interest sort of grew. I found out about Nujabes from browsing Last.fm and RateYourMusic and then I got into Shing02, Shin-Ski and so on. At first (before I started learning Japanese) I was all "well, I won't understand it, so I won't like it"; I was wrong and I ended up enjoying it just as much as the non-Japanese music I was listening to at the time.

That's awesome, good to hear more people are into it man. I swear to god, like 3 years ago, no one had heard of anything Japanese hiphop related.

Does anyone else hate the rappers who try to prove they are different from other rappers by acting all philanthropic? Even Paper Trails from t.i. had a lot of that crap, and it kinda turned me off, despite being a big T.I. fan. I mean [cabbage] no one cares if you're different because you donate money to charity, or have an education, congrats on being normal.

I don't know man, I believe the philanthropy is refreshing to see. Especially how hiphop has turned towards a direction where the original intent is almost null. Hiphop is being slaughtered by most artists, especially the newer style being mass produced out of large record companies. There is no originality, and the artists who become big and famous has lost a part of their unique style conforming to the radio. Now don't get me wrong, there are still artists out there who preserve the dignity hiphop deserves, but the mass over shadow them with club geared music.

There is nothing normal about someone who promotes /having/ an education and public good in a degenerated art form. I think its wonderful that artists like Nas or Outkast believe education and success is definitely related.

Just listen to Souls of Mischief - 93' Till Infinity, you'll get my point.

1260955552084-1.jpg