what rs item, ability ect would you want irl?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Log out button.

It's called death. Although, you can't log back in...

On topic; Perhaps a respawn point. No reason to dislike death

Being able to remember your recent painful death each time you got eaten by a dragon would suck in every imaginable way.

How would you know for sure?

Everuthing in this post. To be honest, I often think about killing people at school with ice barrage. My life would be complete.

The ability to eat sharks in one bite and have them restore my wounds instantly.

This is nice, although I hear sharks taste horrible. Swordfish is nice though.

Other than that, curses and ancient magic, not like normal, but like Azzanandra :twisted:. I'm fairly sure he doesn't need runes or prayer potions to keep up his abilities (although he needs a ritual, but w/e).

What.

I'd have to go with prayer. Jump off a building, and prayer flash protection from melee at the last second before impact... talk about fun.

I'm sure teleports would come in handy, too. More handy, however, would be the ability to respawn at my hometown upon death, in full health. Nobody bothered to think about that one... :smile:

Why would you do protect from melee? It sure as hell isn't going to help haha

So no one rushes you with claws after you're low health.

This.

I want a Dark bow. Shooting 2 arrows off my bow would be kinda cool ..

Dragonfire shield would be cool.. If bearded dragons can charge it for me..

Rewpawning would be great too.

XD i dident think about respwaning on death, thats a good one!

haveing luner mage would be fun, i could drink some poison and just cast cure me and freak people out :thumbsup:

would also be fun to tely others and freak them out even more.

I would not want the ability to respawn after death. DO you know how many ppl would want that!! At the rate of virth and no one dying then the planet is going to be a lot smaller. I would want the teleports though because it would be easier on everyone. I would want the houses that never run out of anything. That would be cool because I would never run out of food for my fridge.

Only interesting thing I haven't seen posted is having almost every building/room door unlocked for me. That would be kinda neat.

That in the quickness that the character does skills. I mean walking up to the beach shore line and grabbing a shark out of the shallow then heading over to a nearby tree and cutting a perfectly useable set of logs in two swings, then catching them on fire and continueing on to cook that shark and strip it of bones to eat all in a time frame of maybe 10-20 seconds sounds nice to me.

• 2 weeks later...

All the hot girls. Does that count? lol!

There are hot girls in runescape?

Fixed.

On topic: prayers, teleportation, etc.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

Telekenetic grab.

Nothing would be safe.

this. "Officer, what are you talking about? I didn't steal that solid gold statue with rubies for eyes! a mysterious ball of light hit it and it vanished!"

Also, I have a feeling even rune metal IRL would be super powerful... can you imagine a rune battle tank? (firing rune rounds too?) :twisted:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Dwarf multi-cannon. HOW HAS THIS NOT BEEN SAID!?

Teleporting may suck, as I dont really want to end up in a fantasy realm! :wall: house teleport tablets may help, sadly no school ones!

Ablity to move house just by paying a small fee.

PVP HVH, Gladiators anyone?

Agility, strength, defense, smithing, the easy-ness of mining, summoning, Prayers

ability to message people who are "online"

SKILL CAPES + EMOTES.

One day....

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Dwarf multi-cannon. HOW HAS THIS NOT BEEN SAID!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5Ev19NsDQ4

thats why.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Ablity to move house just by paying a small fee. Movers

PVP HVH, Gladiators anyone? Ultimate Fighting Championship

Agility, strength, defense, smithing, the easy-ness of mining, summoning, Prayers

ability to message people who are "online" Texting

SKILL CAPES + EMOTES. Knitting

One day....

I would go for the ring of Charos. Why need super powers when you can be the most influential man in the world?

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

hacking IRL accounts

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top