Lucid dreaming

Wongtong

i should try this

im sure that i had a lucid dream before so...im gonna try it tonight,

im on vacation tomorow so results will be posted next week :thumbup:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Alright, I decided I'm going to spend most of the night awake (nothing to wake up early for tomorrow) and only go to sleep when I'm very very tired.

I bet I could reproduce that last experience.

It seems like I just fell asleep... It backfired, I was too tired, lol.

Wow, I did it and completely unintentionally. I "woke up" and it was 3 which striked me as odd because I just woke up a couple minutes ago and it was 5. I realized it was a dream so I walked through the wall outside. Then some stuff happened and it ended with my penis turning into eyeballs and it started to bleed. A bad trip indeed.

]

Nice lucid dream :P

I had one this morning, tried the original method but then I just wanted to get some sleep. So what happened was that I woke up in the morning, recalled my dream, and then fell asleep again. My dream continued and then I was free to lucid dream, where I grabbed a washing basket and smacked a man with a lime green head. I started walking out of the door and realised I needed to grab some towels for my sister (in my dream I had to save my sister.. she was a goat), so I did.

Then I woke up again.. then I fell asleep again but I 'created' my dream this time. I basically imagined what I wanted to see - me sneaking out of my room. I jumped out of the window and flew onto the 2m high wooden fence which prevents me from running away. Then I tried to fly even higher but suddenly I fell onto the ground and woke up. I think that because my brain has no idea what the ground looks like from a higher distance (since I can't actually fly), my brain wakes up because it can't form teh images. Maybe.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I jumped out of the window and flew onto the 2m high wooden fence which prevents me from running away.

You have one IRL XD?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Last night I had a dream (not a licid dream) which was pretty stressful...but for some reason, because of this stress, I had like the "option" of stopping the dream...When the feeling first came I decided to wait a little bit. After a couple of minutes later it became too stressful and I commanded it to stop and next thing I know. I was wide awake.

This never has happened to me before...and probably the closest thing to lucid dreaming.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I kinda want to try this, but I'm not too sure about sleep paralysis. I've heard about some crazy [cabbage] that people have seen and heard. :???:

I've tried reality checks but they rarely ever worked. I never got into a habit of counting my fingers, and if I actually did it in a dream it was because I already knew I was dreaming and just wanted to make sure.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I was stuck on some code in a game I am working on. I tried lucid dreaming and I was able to control my dream where I could do some coding. In my dream I attempted something and it worked. I did the same thing after I woke up at 3:00AM and it worked as well. I read that Einstien developed his relativity theory through similar activities.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I was stuck on some code in a game I am working on. I tried lucid dreaming and I was able to control my dream where I could do some coding. In my dream I attempted something and it worked. I did the same thing after I woke up at 3:00AM and it worked as well. I read that Einstien developed his relativity theory through similar activities.

I'm pretty sure he put a coin on his forehead, and when he fell asleep, the coin would fall into a bucket. It would make enough noise to "wake him up" in his dream, but he'd still be asleep.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I jumped out of the window and flew onto the 2m high wooden fence which prevents me from running away.

You have one IRL XD?

Yes. Not that funny.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

How do guys pronounce the word lucid? I've always said it loose-id, but then I realized it could be possibly pronounced lew-kid. That's really weird.

Definitely loose-id.

Agreed

I saw a hippo [bleep]ing a lion. No kidding. Seriously, I could not make this [cabbage] up if I tried. Luckily it wasn't lucid.

I'd be worried if it was...

Oh yeah, has anyone heard the song "Silent Lucidity" by Queensryche? It's about lucid dreaming.

rosssigfinal.jpg

This is actually pretty amazing.

Oooohhhh, I want to try this ^^ Although I'm slightly worried about nightmares etc. :s But I love the idea of being aware of a dream and being able to, to an extent, control it. It always reminds me of a Calvin and Hobbes strip where they are playing all day, various activities and generally having fun. When they go to bed they say 'See you in my dreams', and the last box is them asleep, smiling. I love that strip. :)

Gah! I tried the WILD method last night but it didn't work. I was laying completely still and just waited for something to happen. I was laying for 40 minutes, and all that happened was my body started to get numb.

But I did get a really amazing feeling. It felt like I was strapped to my bed and the bed was rotating and spinning all around. It made a feeling in my stomach, but not a sick feeling, but an exciting feeling. But that's all that happened. I tried to think about a dream but nothing happened.

What was I doing wrong?

Gah! I tried the WILD method last night but it didn't work. I was laying completely still and just waited for something to happen. I was laying for 40 minutes, and all that happened was my body started to get numb.

But I did get a really amazing feeling. It felt like I was strapped to my bed and the bed was rotating and spinning all around. It made a feeling in my stomach, but not a sick feeling, but an exciting feeling. But that's all that happened. I tried to think about a dream but nothing happened.

What was I doing wrong?

I got that too, but I ditched that method cause I couldn't get past it.

I had a perfect opportunity to lucid dream last night, but I was so stupid. I was in my bathroom and it was pitch black, I tried to switch on the light but it wouldn't turn on properly. I remember thinking "... wtf?" I kept playing around with the light switches to get the light to turn on but it wouldn't. Then I walked into my bedroom and tried to turn the lights on, they wouldn't work.

RAGHHHHHH I woke up remembering the lucid dreaming instructions picture

You can flip a light switch. Flipping a light switch will never turn on a light.

....RAGHHHHH

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

What was I doing wrong?

I got that too, but I ditched that method cause I couldn't get past it.

I had a perfect opportunity to lucid dream last night, but I was so stupid. I was in my bathroom and it was pitch black, I tried to switch on the light but it wouldn't turn on properly. I remember thinking "... wtf?" I kept playing around with the light switches to get the light to turn on but it wouldn't. Then I walked into my bedroom and tried to turn the lights on, they wouldn't work.

RAGHHHHHH I woke up remembering the lucid dreaming instructions picture

You can flip a light switch. Flipping a light switch will never turn on a light.

....RAGHHHHH

I'm going to try the WILD method a couple more times, if it doesn't work, I'm ditching it for reality checks.

I'm always scared that I'll hallucinate during the WILD method and see scary thing i.e. Smile.Dog. :ohnoes: