Tempted Killers vs PH

GodZeusXII

You lost. Gratz PH.

Coming from a person who wasn't at the war. Your clan doesn't pvp or even attempt to, so your troll attempts on Tk don't bother me.

I'm not trying to troll you, I'm trying to show that you didn't beat PH on your own/at all. I mean, if you did win, why did you let the war be 3PP on RSC in the first place? :unsure:

We never told Lovelost to 3PP that topic on RSC. Tk+friends were on the battiefield for the whole war, we regrouped two times: once north of fish spot and at rdg due to us having 90 opts to their 150 opts+huge open clan chat. We had 96 opts at mg. Ph said "we looked through rdg and gdz and didn't see tk, so we took ending" on RSC. Most clans would contact an official to see if they ended or not. Then around 25 dk came to mass snipe Ph so they walked down while we were at mg taking ending.

Well congratulations on your win TK+friends.

oh, thanks Jack. Not denying we had friends, was an early morning non mandatory pk trip at like 12:30 pm

both chill out and love each other

nathan <3: jack <3:

i lovez him with all my heart

Join Tempted Killers - pvp/cwa based f2p clan

Recruitment Topic:

Click Here

2psog86.png

23t1nat.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lost. Gratz PH.

Coming from a person who wasn't at the war. Your clan doesn't pvp or even attempt to, so your troll attempts on Tk don't bother me.

I'm not trying to troll you, I'm trying to show that you didn't beat PH on your own/at all. I mean, if you did win, why did you let the war be 3PP on RSC in the first place? :unsure:

We never told Lovelost to 3PP that topic on RSC. Tk+friends were on the battiefield for the whole war, we regrouped two times: once north of fish spot and at rdg due to us having 90 opts to their 150 opts+huge open clan chat. We had 96 opts at mg. Ph said "we looked through rdg and gdz and didn't see tk, so we took ending" on RSC. Most clans would contact an official to see if they ended or not. Then around 25 dk came to mass snipe Ph so they walked down while we were at mg taking ending.

Well congratulations on your win TK+friends.

oh, thanks Jack. Not denying we had friends, was an early morning non mandatory pk trip at like 12:30 pm

both chill out and love each other

nathan <3: jack <3:

i lovez him with all my heart

You'd better. :cry:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

(CLAN): zq50 is in 10 clans: Old School LGZ, Pro Nebbys, Romdaths Friendlist, Sams Team, Team Anti Abkb, team detoxcify, Team Last Stand, Team Nancy, Team Silent Ember, Team Vendetta Ending List

(00:25:17) -[AM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Lovelost is in 23 clans. | First 10 Clans: Abkbs Friends, All The and TF ever list, All tkoblitz ever, All Unknown Bounty Hunters Ever, Anti Racism Unit, cds own dvds, Future Titans, I Was Once Eclipse, Jst Unit01s WIfey, Pack of Wolves | URL:

(00:25:55) -[AM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Magus603 is in 4 clans. | Clans: Divine Kings, n33b cc, PCE List 20, Team munnyz |

(00:26:40) -[AM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: 0robinxhood0 is in 3 clans. | Clans: Exodus ML, Metal Massive Attack, Soh os TruTa

(00:27:09) -[AM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Justin is in 8 clans. | Clans: Doll Face, Exodus ML, Scotties Hotties, Team Anti Edward, Team Kenya Ending List, Team Tko Blitz, Tkoblitzfull, tkotourney |

(00:27:30) -[AM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Tjobtjobtjob is in 13 clans. | First 10 Clans: cds own dvds, Dynasty of Virtue Ending, Fighting Dynasty, Gambino Crime Family, I Was Once Eclipse, L33t Skillers Unit, PCE List 3, Silent Ember Trial Members, Team Arch Angelz, Team Ghhat |

(00:27:56) -[AM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Kingdracomii is in clan: Nw King Unit

(00:29:07) -[AM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Salvifromny was not found in the RSHSC.

(00:28:14) -[AM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Embracearth is in 6 clans. | Clans: Corrupted Knights, Ms Frutiiees Fl, Romdaths Friendlist, Team Angelz Vengeance, Team Arch Angelz, Team Deadly Sinz |

(00:28:38) -[AM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Patnoyy is in clan: Team Original (

(00:28:52) -[AM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Killah1333 is in 4 clans. | Clans: Divine Kings, Guthix Warriors Future Applicants and Retired, nutzforpc5, Silent Ember Trial Members |

If moderators are going to keep this open, I think it should be renamed TK+friends at least.

Damn Jack noticed I mass recruited people to my friendlist :ohnoes:

lightningcopy.png

No :shame: , we was already beginning to walk down as DK showed up since we had prior notice that they were coming to attempt to snipe, which failed miserably btw. We didn't feel the need to contact one of your officials after slapping you around for 2 hours.

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

firstly lovelost aint full of [cabbage] and secondly just get over it. OMG I LOST SOME PIXELS IM GOING TO GO RAGE AT THE PEOPLE WHO COST ME THEM makes u seem like a comeplete sad act. get over it seriosly. they won its a few pixels move on. yes ik u have beaten envy b4 and yes i have goten over it. what i dont get is y ur so scared about it. ur cc is an open chat so any1 can go fight, im willing to bet quite a large amount if not a small amount r just friends of ph. take a chill pill bro and just play the game, no need to get so worked up over some fun, ya win some, ya lose some man. need i go on.......?

After deciphering your illiterate post I have concluded that you are indeed mad. I've no idea what about but you are clearly mad.

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

No :shame: , we was already beginning to walk down as DK showed up since we had prior notice that they were coming to attempt to snipe, which failed miserably btw. We didn't feel the need to contact one of your officials after slapping you around for 2 hours.

slapping us around?

once again I will state PH need to shut the hell up and learn how to pk with your own clan instead of having open cc's

octanenopain-1.png

[Crimson Raiders Trial Commander] || [#Octane@SwiftIRC] || [Octane Leader]

"There's no rush to greatness"

It was only 5-10 DK sniping your 120+ opts, you started this whole crashing DK thing so don't blame us for it. You could've cleared them and FYI the clan that leaves the battlefield looses. So what if you were chasing us around, proves you can't clear a clan 3 times smaller than your open cc.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

So let me get this straight, PH and TK fight, PH outnumbers TK, PH goes to single to take ending cuz DK is for some reason sniping them, then they go backup and claim win?

please someone confirm/deny

IM THIRD PARTY NO ONE TROLL ME IM INOCENT! <3:

P.S, jack, nathan iz mine!

kristn.png

So let me get this straight, PH and TK fight, PH outnumbers TK, PH goes to single to take ending cuz DK is for some reason sniping them, then they go backup and claim win?

still looking for a confirm/deny here!!

kristn.png

Well sir, if you were "smacking us around for 2 hours", then why did you walk down? A simple minded official would have asked if we were done, which we weren't. Krunal was already pming me in IRC before the war started, so he did have access to an official.

You guys walked down; Tk was the last clan on the battle field so we won

Join Tempted Killers - pvp/cwa based f2p clan

Recruitment Topic:

Click Here

2psog86.png

23t1nat.png

IM THIRD PARTY NO ONE TROLL ME IM INOCENT! <3:

P.S, jack, nathan iz mine!

Confirmed and DK snipe them because PH crash their wars so it's something they started.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

I find it funny how NH clans/CC's complain about being crashed. Gratz again TK

Also to my understanding this wasn't planned? If so it's free gain, but TK should give credit to friends that they brought in the title.

6590ew.jpg

I find it funny how NH clans/CC's complain about being crashed. Gratz again TK

Also to my understanding this wasn't planned? If so it's free gain, but TK should give credit to friends that they brought in the title.

i dont see why you people are so obsessed about friends being added into the title.... we have posted that we admit they were there

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

NOt like any PH post on tip.it but ok.

TK got smacked around, they bailed to single and called DK. We then took an ending then walked down since it was clear that PH had won since tk begged for help from another group.

And if your going to defend dk's actions, you need some serious help bro. See ya around.

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

NOt like any PH post on tip.it but ok.

TK got smacked around, they bailed to single and called DK. We then took an ending then walked down since it was clear that PH had won since tk begged for help from another group.

And if your going to defend dk's actions, you need some serious help bro. See ya around.

you have no proof that we called dk they obviously hate you but i guess ph cant comprehend that dk hates them and we all know that ph NEVER EVER runs to single

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord