Tempted Killers vs PH

GodZeusXII

Have a rm.

Both clans close there cc to MEMBERS ONLY.

Last thing u want is to see a bunch of w141s running around with addy hitting TK.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOt like any PH post on tip.it but ok.

TK got smacked around, they bailed to single and called DK. We then took an ending then walked down since it was clear that PH had won since tk begged for help from another group.

And if your going to defend dk's actions, you need some serious help bro. See ya around.

dk was only returning the favor lol u can see krunal asking derek to let them have the fight and derek clearly responds saying nah you crashed us

krunalbeg.jpg

stop making false claims about tk calling dk l0l

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

PH sits north BH stairs or spiders/Gap killing our members here and there in our planned fights.

We really don't want to waste our time with the likes of PH,however they just can help themself and crash our fights.

Not going to lie about it...We sent 10-15 snipers at them to teach them a lesson.

TK did't ask us to do anything..even if they asked us to leave we would not have.No-one tells DK what to do.

If they(PH) keep crashing our wars, we will send 10 snipers at them..only takes that much to end the likes of Pure fecal matter.

2hsasrb.png

[Quoted from RSC, PH left the fight then got sniped by DK as they were going down, meanwhile TK was at MG. I do like your overexaggeration on when you were getting sniped though r0fl

So what, you felt the need to embarrass yourself here as well as on RSC?. Everyone who was there knows your full of crap :thumbsup:. Take the loss.

This is Ph Vs Tk Not Ph Vs TT

You lost. Gratz PH.

Your really bad kid

you flamed me

Lol G Balla, your flames are finally becoming effective :-D

Edit: My bad for spam :wall:

The flames I were talking about were from G Balla in IRC when he got abit mad and started flaming T0. Kinda expected though tbh.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Was too easy. they ran after 3 piles. Krunal can talk the talk even though his flames fail, But never walks the walk.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member