What annoys you the most in RuneScape?

Hamtaro

I'm sure we've all seen the kids who open gates at Pest Control intentionally or the ones who plant flowers where you try to firemake. Of all of these behaviors (not just limited to these two), which is it that just boils your blood?

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idiots who are level 78, with str, cooking, and fletching capes, 60 attack, 1 def, claws, and who flame me for not having a skill cape, even though im roughly double their total xp, 3-4x thier total level, and have about 6x their bank worth.

Also, anyone who says something like "My main owns u!!1" when they try to steal a kill of anything from me, and they fail miserably. *points to 100+ kbd teams failing to steal a single +kill from me and a friend duoing" Why bother ever saying that, we all know you are lying, and even if you do have a "main" hes only level 115 with marginally better gear (torags+whip) and level 82 combat stats.

pere_grin.png

The idiots who come into a place where someone is training, see that another person(usually me) has a high-profile/expensive armor/weapon and ask to "barrow" it for free.

My usual response: No. I appear to using it at the moment, so shut the hell up. And it's borrow, not barrow. [wagon].

Popedevourer.png

People who say their main will own yours (this happened me during a wrped tortoise task, 50 kilsl and he only stole me 3).

And those beggars for borowed items, i can't shake them off since i got an sgs <.<

People who take advantage of others, eg buying something a friend sells you that is rising/newly released and then sell it to profit off the others generosity.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Don't hit my monster, nubs! Crasher nubs, too.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Merchant clans and people who think you shouldn't use the canon and barbarian assualt.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

Those elitist ppl who think that every lvl 130+ person should have atleast 2k total lvl and like 200m + bank worth and like 85+ slayer.

Happens in my cc all the time, really really annoying.

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Used to be those idiots who would spam "safe" whenever I ate... but I mellowed out on that one.

Now its the idiots the close doors in the monastery so they can grab monks robes uncontested, where 95% of use just want to pray at the altar...

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Those elitist ppl who think that every lvl 130+ person should have atleast 2k total lvl and like 200m + bank worth and like 85+ slayer.

How can you be over 120 and not have 200m in your bank? Herb runs+b staff=1m a day fairly easily, if you get in as many herb runs as I do...

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

How can you be over 120 and not have 200m in your bank? Herb runs+b staff=1m a day fairly easily, if you get in as many herb runs as I do...

because some people like to spend there money?

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

• 5 months later...

Seeing that the OffTopic thread was quite successful, and that this would be worthy enough of discussion to be here instead of rants, I thought I would make a thread on this.

What annoys you in RuneScape and why? Feel free to discuss other player's frustrations.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/264302-what-annoys-you-the-most-in-runescape/

But anyways, I hate uncooperative people in dung. We need you for mime rooms and such. Help us clear a guardian door. Don't just stand there while we're all facing a tough boss.

And spammers are a pet peeve too. They lag the server too much ;\

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention