What annoys you the most in RuneScape?

Hamtaro

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When a lower level tries to steal the monsters I'm attacking whilst on a slayer task. They're perfectly entitled to do so, but it's annoying having to wait for them to realise they are losing out on drops and xp.

When a lower level tries to steal the monsters I'm attacking whilst on a slayer task. They're perfectly entitled to do so, but it's annoying having to wait for them to realise they are losing out on drops and xp.

This. I find this happens a lot at Warped Tortoises and I usually just end up world hopping.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

But anyways, I hate uncooperative people in dung. We need you for mime rooms and such. Help us clear a guardian door. Don't just stand there while we're all facing a tough boss.

This.

Also with dungeoneering, those who think they know everything/arrogant people in general.

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

http://forum.tip.it/topic/264302-what-annoys-you-the-most-in-runescape/

But anyways, I hate uncooperative people in dung. We need you for mime rooms and such. Help us clear a guardian door. Don't just stand there while we're all facing a tough boss.

And spammers are a pet peeve too. They lag the server too much ;\

The thread you linked is like half a year old, not worthy of bumping really.

But anyways, I dislike;

Trolls, Arrogant players, people that use the terms 'no life' or 'nerd', people that talk a load of crap, and people who can't spell. Basically, the RuneScape community in general. <3

EDIT - A classic;

this but it only happens in f2p;

my main will own u but it got hacked last week

Effigies, Can I "barrow" your phat/fury/gs/claws, and the word "noob".

I hate people that doesn't respond to "nice" chat.

So whenever I get someone following me for 10-20 seconds just to say "nice sword, what is it?" Would I want to bother responding?

Sure, it's a sign of compliment but I'm not going to get out of my way to say that whenever somebody feels "nice" and wants

some response from me, just because I'm a high lvl.

Dungeoneering rushing (not the people that do it, just the rushing itself)

I just don't find it fun at all, which is why I don't rush dungeons :P

I also hate when people try to crash you, and then flame you when they fail, as if you've done something wrong, and not them.

I also hate people who say CLS > RAPIER for slaying, it has better stab AND str!!@#@!!@@!

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I also hate people who say CLS > RAPIER for slaying, it has better stab AND str!!@#@!!@@!

Heh, the Cls vs Cr debate. I hate people who are just too stubborn to accept that Cls is crap and not worthy of 200k tokens, and act like it's so good. Stupidity at it's finest

I hate that it's impossible for me to wear a Construction cape without being harassed about effigy assists. Just because I'm wearing my favorite cape doesn't mean I have the help the first person I see. I have friends who might need that assist cap in the future.

I also find it extremely annoying when people are so lazy that they follow you when on your way somewhere. Is it that hard to click on the mini-map in any certain direction?

People who can't accept the fact that RuneScape, believe it or not, is an online game, and like other online games, has competition. I'm constantly told to "hop world plz, this is ls nub". I know it's a lootshare world, that's why I came to it. I wanted some healthy competition at the boss. People need to stop acting like everywhere is supposed to be single combat and that lootshare worlds are only for people who are in a clan chat with lootshare on. :rolleyes:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Currently, the way Dungeoneering seems to be anywhere (specially the banner, it's has passed 9 months since the release, it's time for a change).

Other than that, stalling at Conquest, that's just awefull.

"do you have ags/claws? can i barrow plz"

- I don't use godswords anymore and i'm not buying an overpriced spec for non pvp activities. Also it's borrow -.-

"Need assist in thieving/hunter/agility/mining/firemaking" etc.

- Please. Doesn't anyone read how the assist system works? No apparently not because only "no life nerds" read manuals.

Egotistical and pretentious people. You'll find most of these hanging at Edgeville or GE.

A 99 slayer refused to even consider the fact that Mutated Bloodvelds do drop addy boots, instead dismissing it and telling me to get 99 slayer before challenging his knowledge.

Swainy.png

Probably the stereotypes members have about F2P (and vice versa). That and those idiots in the safe ffa portal who hide behind the safe barrier, come out and attack you and then run back that really gets on my nerves...

EDIT: and low level players who think they are so great cause they crash your spot while you are busy posting on a forum.

mbtz.jpg

Do keep a level head my friend,

in times when Danger rears its head

Against excessive joy defend,

O, my comrade doomed to die.

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς