What annoys you the most in RuneScape?

Hamtaro

zezima jokes.

although i have to honest, there where a few good ones.

bots.

*insert the full blown stereiotypical 500 word rant about how thay fail etc here*

the fact that no matter where i go, people have the same outfit as me.

half the reson i got it was becouse i thought no one else would have it, i went to dunge and there 2 people there a perfect coppy of me but with difrent colours. arrghh!

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People that worship Runescape gods are worse than real life theists, because there is actual proof that your god doesn't exist.

No there isn't. Just because someone made the God up, doesn't mean it would definitely not exist.

One of the annoying things in RuneScape; When you use a new comp, and everything takes forever to load :|

New thing that annoys me.... People with low level herblore who laugh when I use high level potions. "Lmafo! Overloads?!? What a waste! Noob" "Wow, brought spec restores to KBD? ROFL!" (Yes I bring them to KBD, I have 7k of them.... I've got to use them up somehow...) :mad:

They're just mad that they can't afford to get herblore high enough to use them...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

New thing that annoys me.... People with low level herblore who laugh when I use high level potions. "Lmafo! Overloads?!? What a waste! Noob" "Wow, brought spec restores to KBD? ROFL!" (Yes I bring them to KBD, I have 7k of them.... I've got to use them up somehow...) :mad:

They're just mad that they can't afford to get herblore high enough to use them...

Translation: You got raised a skill that makes it harder for me to beat you. You're a noob!!!!!

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Translation: You got raised a skill that makes it harder for me to beat you. You're a noob!!!!!

Pretty much lol.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.