How did YOU start clanning?

Ralph

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in W141 and joined Vormillion's Clan and one day, Vormillion told me about this massive war in a different War, and I joined the Cc, (Downfall) and warred against a Play Off against Tempted Killers? It was like 50v50 which was big for me back then, and I was intrested, so I joined the Website and learnt the basic Warring from there.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

First Clan, if you'd call it that would have been holy invoker in W17, i was one of the first generals lol, then my dear little Vannakaaaa joined me not long after <333

But the real clanning started when i met Soulja Melle in W141 :thumbsup:

Souljazz <3:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

i was walking to spiders to train attack (it was 93 at the time) when my friend capu14 who had just got unmuted asked me to join lethality, he then taught me how to war etc.. then i went to tk after a few months, and then back to lth after tk closed and then back to tk when it reopened

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

From w17 (the old w141). Got recruited into TR in 2008 by a general, and have stayed since. Worked my way up to council.

^ same as this W17 product, like 2 days after you? :P

Started out in 17 with a mate, he logged off thought I'd check out the other ccs. Started warring regularly with Invoker, joined forums cause I enjoyed it so I thought I might as well get ranked for it. And the rest as they say is History :D

^ This,however after year and a half I got bored and found Derek aka Divine Kings.

2hsasrb.png

Bored from most other part of rs, I started claning like 3 years ago, though it didnt last long as I took a break from rs and barely played. Became active again 1 year ago, started off with participating various playoffs where my friends invited me to. Later on I joined a clan with mainly w141 members (wont deny I used to 141 many time when I got bored of membs), but later on I joined Silent Ember then Clan Europe and now im in Runescape Elites so I made quite an improvement :thumbup:

lightningcopy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Echo/Adr1an and some other friends from a different community were in TF/THE. They encouraged me to join.

THE was my first clan more than 2 years ago, and I have never once left.

Devalice :

Oi. Soad's a sexy man-beast. I'd destroy that. Violently. Thrice.

Proud Guardian Knight of 'THE' Clan

http://www.forums.theclanrs.com

thanksgamead.png

http://www.forums.theclanrs.com

After the switch to RS2, I pretty much just screwed around, eventually making a pure.

Teaming with random pures in level 1 wild, I eventually got on the subject of "Guilds" with a teammate. He (His main, but whatever) introduced me to my current clan and it's been love ever since. <3:

On a side note: I still remember all the contemplating I did when registering on the Mori forums, thinking it was a scam site. :rolleyes: My 13 year-old self eventually went for it though, and I'm glad he did.

:)

dcmsignature3.png

Member of: Collision

Leader of: The Moriquendi

Former Legionnaire of: Legends Never Die

Check out my Tip.It Profile and leave a comment!!

I had just figured out about clan wars and started clanning in the old w67, which only had 30 people there at a time but it was my very first starting place of making a clan and having fights. Then I found out w141 was bigger and started clanning there, and eventually joined Infinitone's cc and stayed loyal with him till he made Legendz official, where I became an Advisor (General), and went onto be a Co-Leader pretty quickly. Not the greatest starting place, but I wouldn't swap it for anything. :grin:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I Was doing my daily 141 trip and decided to join Soulja Melle 85+ clan. He came up to me and was like "add me" and I did. Week later he asked me to join his clan Souljaz. I joined and became the greatest, never looking back and improving myself everyday :)

Good times.

I had just figured out about clan wars and started clanning in the old w67, which only had 30 people there at a time but it was my very first starting place of making a clan and having fights. Then I found out w141 was bigger and started clanning there, and eventually joined Infinitone's cc and stayed loyal with him till he made Legendz official, where I became an Advisor (General), and went onto be a Co-Leader pretty quickly. Not the greatest starting place, but I wouldn't swap it for anything. :grin:

If its not the greatest how could you not swap it for anything :0

I started in wildy in 06 with small groups of 5-10 people, was probably one of my funnest experiences since it wasn't hard to get organized and we thrived off luring and scamming. Then i quit rs due to rl, only to come back in 08 when i saw this new 'clan wars' update. Tried it out, made a name for myself in w141 (got quite a few vids of some of the wars here) - but i'll be honest i never liked it, only thing that kept me going was the beef and drama with other cc's like soulja melle/viking ship/gotenks aka dk/amateurnoob/sportdemon/etc. Probably the best fights i got were from viking ship, he was the only one that actually competed with me and we had 50v50 wars. At the time becoming an official clan never hit me, it was only until my ranks told me to do it that i gave it thought and finally decided to found Legendz by the end of summer 08.

t98jd1.jpg

Actually to be completely honest i started in W17 as well and then went into W141.

Thats where Derek recruited me into DK lol - Must i admit, joining was an awesome decision :thumbsup:

This K0 unit you speak of, was it led by that demon dude?

Proud Ex-Leader of Divine Kings

vpxcag.png

Actually to be completely honest i started in W17 as well and then went into W141.

Thats where Derek recruited me into DK lol - Must i admit, joining was an awesome decision :thumbsup:

This K0 unit you speak of, was it led by that demon dude?

sportdemon91 correct

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

I spent my days at w141, always joining the cc Sportdemon91 whenever they clwred. One day I joined the cc even though they weren't clan warring, and I learned all about official clans and such... I joined, stayed there for 1year+, then moved on, but eventually came back :mrgreen:

oversized.jpg

You know what I find interesting, almost everyone here that started clanning after the 05-06 era, came from 17/141 those worlds, yet some of these people that I see here saying they came from these worlds are some of the people that always make fun of people for being 141 prods, and saying 141 prods suck so on so fourth, I find it quite ironic and hypocritical of some of these people ;)...

I'm sure we all know who I'm talking about.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

You know what I find interesting, almost everyone here that started clanning after the 05-06 era, came from 17/141 those worlds, yet some of these people that I see here saying they came from these worlds are some of the people that always make fun of people for being 141 prods, and saying 141 prods suck so on so fourth, I find it quite ironic and hypocritical of some of these people ;)...

I'm sure we all know who I'm talking about.

alot of good members have come out from w17/141 still dont find why it is insulting :unsure:

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Well once upon a time I played Castle Wars a lot (around 2005/06 when whips were a pretty new release), I always played on world 69 and so I got to know some of the other regulars. One of those happened to be interested in creating their own clan. In the end he tried and the clan was created (the name was pretty horrendous and all I can remember is that it had something to do with Saradomin). Soon after we realised that we would need to expand and as we weren't even RSB based, simply a group of friends, we decided to merge with another small clan that the leader had some friends in. Unfortunately that clan had some dodgy members and the forums we had were destroyed and several members accounts were also hacked so the clan folded. Later we tried to create another clan and we got to a similar point before several scammers once again tore the clan apart.

I wouldn't call that clanning but one of the people that I knew from CW who was in both clans was Firefly990 and maybe a month later in July 2006 I found out that he had joined the Blacknights clan. I was pretty interested in clanning and BK sounded like a great place to be so I joined up straight away (and am still there now, it'll be 4 years in July :ugeek: ).

Do you want to love me?

Started in 2002 when after Freshmen Football Pratice, I had to go to the libuary cuz I was lazy and didn't want to walk home so I waited for my Parents to get off work to come and pick me up. At the time Runecape

just started and it wasn't banned from the school libuary. TBH I enjoyed the 2 D graphics and stuff because it was eaiser on the eyes. After a while I kinda forgot about it untill maybe in 2004 I came back to start

Playing it again. And then I got hooked on it because I could chat with people all day/night online. It was good times.

Then when junior year hits I just quitted all together, untill RS 2 came out.

Iam having oldtimers..... damn... :mellow:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

bridge east of barb village

Legend.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

bridge east of barb village

^^ Pro

lol nah, I'm never gunna forget the day brave recruited me to Lethality... It was like.. a Thursday.. or Tuesday... Whatever I forget..

So I started in w102, unlike the rest of the w17 guys. I was just thirsty for domination. I was pretty much the B A A A M of w102 with my account that my friend gave to me. When he took it back, I decided to train my old account up to 90.

When I did, I went to w141, and it happened to be the day Lethality was there. I wanted to join them. And thus introducing myself into the clan community.

I learned so much from Lethality.

I'm still pretty domination hungry. Desiring to trample over every clan that gets in my way :P