Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How did YOU start clanning?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Guthorm
[ Display Name History ]

Guthorm

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,313 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:The Awesome
  • Clan:Retired but hoping to come back one day
One day I thought since RS is a MMORPG, why should I not enjoy the game with everyone else? So I joined a clan, got kicked out for inactivity because I went on vacation on spring break like right after. Then I searched for another clan and here I am.
Posted Image[
Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

bkj
[ Display Name History ]

bkj

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Or Else
  • RSN2:Bow King Joe
  • Clan:Titans_Revolution
From w17 (the old w141). Got recruited into TR in 2008 by a general, and have stayed since. Worked my way up to council.
Posted Image
Proud Titans Revolution Council Member

XNIVEK
[ Display Name History ]

XNIVEK

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • RSN:X N I V E K
  • Clan:Divine Forces
Got recruited ingame by Jason Teck ( summer 2005)

X N I V E K
Posted Image
maxed melee - 99 range/magic - 99 slayer

Barf_Ii
[ Display Name History ]

Barf_Ii

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • RSN:Barf_ii
  • Clan:'The' Clan
I played back in RSC and we did sort of mini clans with people from school and there would be 5 or 6 of us from each group that would fight each other, I suppose you could sort of call that a clan. :P

I'd say my first real clanning experience was just after RS2 was released and I went onto the RSB and checked out the clan section a few days when The British Legion caught my eye, I ended up joining there and making a few friends (we then went on to make The British Elites) But yeah I really got into clans purely by seeing a name that I thought was a good pride instilling one.

Posted Image
Proud Royal Knight of 'The' clan
Posted ImagePosted Image
Click the Images :)

20Rice04
[ Display Name History ]

20Rice04

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 503 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:20 Rhys 04

From w17 (the old w141). Got recruited into TR in 2008 by a general, and have stayed since. Worked my way up to council.

^ same as this W17 product, like 2 days after you? :P
Started out in 17 with a mate, he logged off thought I'd check out the other ccs. Started warring regularly with Invoker, joined forums cause I enjoyed it so I thought I might as well get ranked for it. And the rest as they say is History :D

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

CruelKiller
[ Display Name History ]

CruelKiller

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 1,465 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Cruel Killer
  • RSN2:IvanAndKass
  • Clan:Ascension
not gonna lie i got found in w141

Posted ImageElite Member of Ascension | Posted ImageSenior Member of Silent Ember | Posted ImageOld School of TPR

Posted Image

Ascension's Forums | #Rs-Ascension | Ascension's Memberlist

mrmyk
[ Display Name History ]

mrmyk

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 4,389 posts
  • Clan:The Gladiatorz
I started by forming a Castle Wars clan in 2007, but had to quit when I went F2P. I joined Gladz in October 2007 and have been there since! :thumbup:
Posted Image
Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz
Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Clay_More12
[ Display Name History ]

Clay_More12

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,546 posts
  • RSN:Clay_More12
I was in W141 and joined Vormillion's Clan and one day, Vormillion told me about this massive war in a different War, and I joined the Cc, (Downfall) and warred against a Play Off against Tempted Killers? It was like 50v50 which was big for me back then, and I was intrested, so I joined the Website and learnt the basic Warring from there.

Posted Image

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated | http://rs-df.com/forums

Sutty
[ Display Name History ]

Sutty

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,401 posts
  • RSN:Sutty
  • RSN2:Lady Gaga
First Clan, if you'd call it that would have been holy invoker in W17, i was one of the first generals lol, then my dear little Vannakaaaa joined me not long after <333

But the real clanning started when i met Soulja Melle in W141 :thumbsup:

Souljazz <3:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Posted Image

Posted ImageTKO Blitz Member | Posted ImageEx-Tempted Killers Council

drinkndrive5
[ Display Name History ]

drinkndrive5

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • RSN:drinkndrive5
  • Clan:The Titans
i was walking to spiders to train attack (it was 93 at the time) when my friend capu14 who had just got unmuted asked me to join lethality, he then taught me how to war etc.. then i went to tk after a few months, and then back to lth after tk closed and then back to tk when it reopened

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

Posted Image

EX-Lethality Warlord

Janek19
[ Display Name History ]

Janek19

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • RSN:iTz J a n ek
  • Clan:Divine Kings

^ same as this W17 product, like 2 days after you? :P
Started out in 17 with a mate, he logged off thought I'd check out the other ccs. Started warring regularly with Invoker, joined forums cause I enjoyed it so I thought I might as well get ranked for it. And the rest as they say is History :D

^ This,however after year and a half I got bored and found Derek aka Divine Kings.
Posted Image

Romdath
[ Display Name History ]

Romdath

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 1,337 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Raseo
  • Clan:Forsaken
Bored from most other part of rs, I started claning like 3 years ago, though it didnt last long as I took a break from rs and barely played. Became active again 1 year ago, started off with participating various playoffs where my friends invited me to. Later on I joined a clan with mainly w141 members (wont deny I used to 141 many time when I got bored of membs), but later on I joined Silent Ember then Clan Europe and now im in Runescape Elites so I made quite an improvement :thumbup:

Posted Image

Soad92
[ Display Name History ]

Soad92

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 19 posts
  • RSN:o JRad o
  • Clan:THE
Echo/Adr1an and some other friends from a different community were in TF/THE. They encouraged me to join.
THE was my first clan more than 2 years ago, and I have never once left.

Devalice :

Oi. Soad's a sexy man-beast. I'd destroy that. Violently. Thrice.

Proud Guardian Knight of 'THE' Clan

http://www.forums.theclanrs.com

Posted Image

http://www.forums.theclanrs.com

Superhero
[ Display Name History ]

Superhero

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 111 posts
  • RSN:Superhero
  • Clan:Collision
After the switch to RS2, I pretty much just screwed around, eventually making a pure.

Teaming with random pures in level 1 wild, I eventually got on the subject of "Guilds" with a teammate. He (His main, but whatever) introduced me to my current clan and it's been love ever since. <3:

On a side note: I still remember all the contemplating I did when registering on the Mori forums, thinking it was a scam site. :rolleyes: My 13 year-old self eventually went for it though, and I'm glad he did.

:)

Posted Image
Member of: Collision
Leader of: The Moriquendi
Former Legionnaire of: Legends Never Die
Check out my Tip.It Profile and leave a comment!!

Jack
[ Display Name History ]

Jack

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 1,914 posts
  • RSN:Shotts
  • RSN2:Jcivios
  • Clan:Genesis
I had just figured out about clan wars and started clanning in the old w67, which only had 30 people there at a time but it was my very first starting place of making a clan and having fights. Then I found out w141 was bigger and started clanning there, and eventually joined Infinitone's cc and stayed loyal with him till he made Legendz official, where I became an Advisor (General), and went onto be a Co-Leader pretty quickly. Not the greatest starting place, but I wouldn't swap it for anything. :grin:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

infinitone
[ Display Name History ]

infinitone

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 1,253 posts
  • RSN:infinitone
  • Clan:Legendz

I Was doing my daily 141 trip and decided to join Soulja Melle 85+ clan. He came up to me and was like "add me" and I did. Week later he asked me to join his clan Souljaz. I joined and became the greatest, never looking back and improving myself everyday :)

Good times.

I had just figured out about clan wars and started clanning in the old w67, which only had 30 people there at a time but it was my very first starting place of making a clan and having fights. Then I found out w141 was bigger and started clanning there, and eventually joined Infinitone's cc and stayed loyal with him till he made Legendz official, where I became an Advisor (General), and went onto be a Co-Leader pretty quickly. Not the greatest starting place, but I wouldn't swap it for anything. :grin:

If its not the greatest how could you not swap it for anything :0

I started in wildy in 06 with small groups of 5-10 people, was probably one of my funnest experiences since it wasn't hard to get organized and we thrived off luring and scamming. Then i quit rs due to rl, only to come back in 08 when i saw this new 'clan wars' update. Tried it out, made a name for myself in w141 (got quite a few vids of some of the wars here) - but i'll be honest i never liked it, only thing that kept me going was the beef and drama with other cc's like soulja melle/viking ship/gotenks aka dk/amateurnoob/sportdemon/etc. Probably the best fights i got were from viking ship, he was the only one that actually competed with me and we had 50v50 wars. At the time becoming an official clan never hit me, it was only until my ranks told me to do it that i gave it thought and finally decided to found Legendz by the end of summer 08.

Posted Image

Valery
[ Display Name History ]

Valery

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 78 posts
  • RSN:Valerionice
  • Clan:Divine Kings
Actually to be completely honest i started in W17 as well and then went into W141.

Thats where Derek recruited me into DK lol - Must i admit, joining was an awesome decision :thumbsup:

This K0 unit you speak of, was it led by that demon dude?

Proud Ex-Leader of Divine Kings
Posted Image

MSN: Valerionice@yahoo.com - http://rs-dk.com

Thehitman324
[ Display Name History ]

Thehitman324

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 2,085 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Thehitman324
  • RSN2:Katy-Perry
  • Clan:Downfall

Actually to be completely honest i started in W17 as well and then went into W141.

Thats where Derek recruited me into DK lol - Must i admit, joining was an awesome decision :thumbsup:

This K0 unit you speak of, was it led by that demon dude?

sportdemon91 correct

Posted Image
Posted Image
3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Gimingo
[ Display Name History ]

Gimingo

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • RSN:Gimingo
  • RSN2:Gimingo22
  • Clan:K0 Unit
I spent my days at w141, always joining the cc Sportdemon91 whenever they clwred. One day I joined the cc even though they weren't clan warring, and I learned all about official clans and such... I joined, stayed there for 1year+, then moved on, but eventually came back :mrgreen:

19jacksparow
[ Display Name History ]

19jacksparow

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 246 posts
World 30 ( best world ever!) to world 17 for like a week maybe, then 141 :P
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users