How did YOU start clanning?

Ralph

I'll make it mid-short story :arrow: Back in Classic (RuneScape 1) the Wilderness got me into the Clan World. I saw clan fighting in the wilderness/castle and got hooked.

My friend invite me to join The Wild Dawgs, few months and I left.

Then a friend (X Dragon X) asked me to join Court of Dragons to Pking, few months and I left.

The BlacKnights (Lol, can't remember how I'd got in) I join BK for only a short time, with the lost to BDK (Clan world/The Alliance vs. BDK War) I left.

You know, I once pulled a mean prank on BK once, now that I think about it, I felt kinda bad.

Then I join The Black Dragon Knights, cause they have the most High Level Players at that time.

Not sure who's my very first clan in RS, and I'm only naming noticeable clans ^ ^

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started in wildy in 06 with small groups of 5-10 people, was probably one of my funnest experiences since it wasn't hard to get organized and we thrived off luring and scamming. Then i quit rs due to rl, only to come back in 08 when i saw this new 'clan wars' update.

pretty much exactly what i did. old wild was really fun shame they removed it, anyways after that period of time i met a friend in world 141 and ended up joining his clan called darkside. met some good friends in there and after it closed made a new clan with a few friends that used to be in it.

corruptknights.png

CK Forums | CK Memberlist | #Cknights 105+

I didn't start clanning until December 2008, I was single pking just outside west varrock bank when a friend of mine told me to join "Scaprslayer" clan chat, so I did, pked with them for around 6 hours over the course of a weekend. We ran into a team and was demolished so I asked who they were and I was told krunal930's clan chat, I hopped CC's over to krunal's and I've been there since :thumbsup:

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

How did I start clanning? Well it all started almost 2 years ago when i was chilling in a clan wars world just joining random teams and killing people. I joined a cc by the name of Amateurnoob and I thought the name was hilarious so I stuck around for a while. Little did I know this Amateurnoob cc was actually the clan Downfall just chilling in clan wars (this is when they were 90+) and Dan (amateurnoob) invited me to the clan. I joined, was accepted and stuck around for around 6-7 months or so. Eventually Downfall hit 100+ and I had barely made it to the mark but a few months later they were going to push it up to 110+ and start doing pvp wars. I myself hate training combat and didn't feel like leveling it to meet the requirements and I hate pvp with a passion so hot that it would melt the universe. I said my good byes and went clanless for a month or so.

During this time of no clan I wanted to join Koa, an adult only clan but at the time I left DF I was only 17 and couldn't join till I was 18. 3 weeks later I joined after I turned 18 and sadly went inactive because of college life. I recently started becoming active in Koa again and have been for about 2-3 weeks now. Its a lot of fun and thats where I'm at now.

(fyi, sorry DF, I'm lvl 104 now ^_^)

someone named ricardo 92 recruited me while i was training at moss giants like a champ, clan was called the elite empire then changed to The ancient knights then we merged with another clan and became legendary knights AND THEN we closed :D

was lvl 81-106 at the time

sup

My big brother was in FOM and then left to create his own clan (the fremmenik tribe) after the break up. I thought it was gonna be really cool and a few years later i joined Militos Deci from these very forums. It closed, and after joining Forsaken Legends and quitting, I started a clan with my brother (The council of Gielinor).

edlenchensignaturebalan.jpg

sWent to W141 after the CC update after an irl friend was spazing out about it. 2-3 months later, I join Batli's cc lvl 80+. Joined Elite Assassins which was pretty bad and then later Lgz where I learnt to actually war.

#Solace | Solace Senior Member |

Solace Forums | Solace Memberlist

ankitm.jpg

I'm making a killing here, I think I should be on top of the world just chilling here.

I logged in 14th december 2007 to find pking was replaced with Bh and Cw.

I logged in w 3 to try out clan wars and I thought it was awesome.

I made a lot of friends there and I thought making big cc's was fun.

2 Rangerz 2, Pray N Run, Strmaster803, Aznsurfer13 were my good friends.

141 became a themed clan wars world and I began going there a lot.

I remember when soulja melle beat the cc I made in like march 2008,

and at the end of the war, he formed a line next to jail and got everyone to dance.

I thought he was the coolest person ever cuz of that no joke lol.

I joined his clan Sz in August 2008, but I didnt really know what an official clan was at the time haha.

K0 unit, Sacred X, Souljaz, Legendz, good times XD