marijuana legalization - thoughts?

emers8529

If you want it that [bleep]ing bad emigrate to Holland?

How is that even fair? The whole point of people advocating legalization is so that they can both live in the US and have legal weed. By moving to another country, (Holland in this case) it rather defeats the purpose of what they stand for.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drug warriors, this is your war:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwSwvUaRqc

This is the blunt-end result of all the war imagery and militaristic rhetoric politicians have been spewing for the last 30 yearscops dressed like soldiers, barreling through the front door middle of the night, slaughtering the family pets, filling the house with bullets in the presence of children, then having the audacity to charge the parents with endangering their own kid. There are 100-150 of these raids every day in America, the vast, vast majority like this one, to serve a warrant for a consensual crime. But they did prevent Jonathan Whitworth from smoking the pot they found in his possession. So I guess this mission was a success.

~Radley Balko

If you want it that [bleep]ing bad emigrate to Holland?

Where is this video from?

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

I agree it should be legalized. Although it may or may not help the economy depending on where you live. I live in British Columbia, Canada, we produce some of the worlds

best pot, legalizing it here would be a major boost to our economy because the government would tax that [cabbage] out of it bringing more tax dollars to us, and maby lowering taxes on other things.

I agree it should be legalized. Although it may or may not help the economy depending on where you live. I live in British Columbia, Canada, we produce some of the worlds

best pot, legalizing it here would be a major boost to our economy because the government would tax that [cabbage] out of it bringing more tax dollars to us, and maby lowering taxes on other things.

good one

• 2 weeks later...
This mentions a lot of the things that have been discussed on this thread, including driving. Read the whole thing, there's some very good points.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.