Oldest clans?

Vio

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck THE has been in the top 5 longer than most clans have been alive. It is only in recent years that Gladz BK and THE dropped out of that rank.

:thumbup:

I dont believe anyone can question the longevity of any of those 3 though. They all have stayed active and pretty much have not fallen below at least top 30 overall.

:thumbup:

Those three clans pretty much define 'old school' when it comes to clanning. No one can compete with them in that regard.

I would say RsD too maybe, but the fact is that they did disband for a year or two, and the clan itself today seems like completely new blood.. do they even have any old members left?

Icedrop.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

• 2 months later...

My Sabre name is Trix Sabre, There was a dog called Trix on a movie I watched, the movie kinda sucked but I still liked the dog.. The name has stuck to my noobs like Sabre and Princess ever since. That's why my mules name has Trix also. I also don't want to change my user names from Trix to something silly like "Barbie" or "Super1230"... I like them the way they are..

Queen of Classic

2igeq9e.jpg

CL was founded mid-2004.

PKM.

Been around for 7+ years now I think. <3:

HOW COULD YOU FORGET THEM

:)

Clan Jaguar? (Not sure if they're alive still)
They are. They seem to be a community clan now. This is their most recent public war thread: http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1238831-thor-vs-jags/ (back when THOR was alive)

They were also in the Jagex Cup last year.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

It doesn't matter. If the clan is good their good. It doesn't matter about the age. That just shows you have committed leaders which is a good thing. :shades:

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

They were also in the Jagex Cup last year.

They reached Round 3 of the 20 vs 20 this year.

Liar

Way to know your allies! :(

Way to know yours! First it was the semi finals and also it wasn't 20v20's it was a sub division for community clans full out

1281907640-U24.png

It doesn't matter. If the clan is good their good. It doesn't matter about the age. That just shows you have committed leaders which is a good thing. :shades:

Not every discussion on clans has to be about whether a clan is good or not, I personally find it interesting to know who the oldest clans are.

Proud to have been a Legendary Vindicator

00348.png

Long live

The Sabres

"THE" Clan

The Gladiatorz

The Blacknights

Runescape Dinasty

Clan Jaguar

To me, they are OG/oldest and the godfathers of RuneScape clan world. Hate it or love it, that's all I gotta say.

Just like to say, since some of the people here seem to think we're dead, Clan Jaguar is MUCH alive. :P Very, very alive. ^_^

Like I'll ever forget Clan Jaguar. Long live Clan Jaguar! :P

~Respect~

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Interesting, I have no idea tbh lol.

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

RkoF - Runite Knights of Finland

- The oldest Finnish clan out there.

- RkoF was first named as "RsFinland" but the name got changed to RkoF just a few months later.

- RkoF was founded by Megamies aka Webu back in autumn 2001. Webu is still our true main leader and he's hosting our forums, irc and vent.

- RkoF has been closed only once. That time was placed between late 2004 to late 2005.

Somalia

- Leader of Runite knights of Finland

- Member of Clan Europe

Just like to say, since some of the people here seem to think we're dead, Clan Jaguar is MUCH alive. :P Very, very alive. ^_^

:thumbsup:

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Long live

The Sabres

"THE" Clan

The Gladiatorz

The Blacknights

Runescape Dinasty

Clan Jaguar

To me, they are OG/oldest and the godfathers of RuneScape clan world. Hate it or love it, that's all I gotta say.

Like I'll ever forget Clan Jaguar. Long live Clan Jaguar!

~Respect~

Why thank you, very, very much. |^_^|